Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Although she’s still talking as if she lives in St Albans, from reading her stories 😂 she’s nearer to Hemel the daft bat 😂. So like RVk loves.
I think she has def done that on purpose!

I can't believe she mentioned being stressed about being the only person earning during the pandemic but then in the same breath has mentioned owning more than 1 property that they are renting out and looking to potentially buy another. Maybe she should stop pretending she can't afford H&M home because that is so insincere.

Reactions: 10
Why does she flip flop between saying she’s no money, then wanting to change her wardrobe?

E1FCED27-8DB1-4C8D-A35D-4D1BE91F4D4B.png

Has she realised those maxi dresses with puffy sleeves don’t suit her?

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
She whinging today about how the tenants from one of their rental houses I think it's her husband's property have moved out and the wooden floors in kitchen have been damaged by bleach .....blah blah blah ....and how the whole of the downstairs floors will have to be replaced...why?
why can't you just sand and re stain the affected flooring....and why don't you have landlord's insurance for this very scenario?
you're obviously rolling in money now so just deal with it Or change the estate agents you rent it through if you're not happy

Totally agree. It’s pretty repulsive actually . There will be children who aren’t eating properly this week, because it’s 1/2 term and they aren’t getting their school meal . £60 would feed them for 2/3 weeks. Read the f*cking room Anna, I am embarrassed for you .

Yogaqueen25

I was just thinking how quiet this thread was. And I remember that she hasn’t posted in a while.
I have just read her post on Ig and I felt very sorry for her. Another loss and apparently this time it was further on! I hope she recovers soon. To every woman that has suffered a miscarriage, late abortion including myself ! Two miscarriages past the 12 weeks my heart is with all of you ❤❤❤❤
also my experience with the nhs was wonderful

• Heart

noseyfromessex

I’ve reported her to IG not that they’ll do anything but hey ho. Who does she think she is just because someone disagrees with her opinion! The persons message was in no way rude just their opinion which they are entitled to just like you Anna! Sanctimonious cow 😂

FakeNews

I think she has def done that on purpose!

I can't believe she mentioned being stressed about being the only person earning during the pandemic but then in the same breath has mentioned owning more than 1 property that they are renting out and looking to potentially buy another. Maybe she should stop pretending she can't afford H&M home because that is so insincere.
This has really got my goat today. All the comments about the stress of last year and it was only her working, and then to mention that they have multiple properties they rent out. Plus they've just bought a £1m house and are doing a lot of expensive work on it. She doesn't stop buying things for the house and constant new clothes, AND she'd like to buy another house next year to rent out. Her account simply reeks of privilege and a total lack of awareness.

Thatgummysmile

I can’t bare how she’s speaks down to ‘us all’ in her stories. Now jumping on the bandwagon about Bowelbabe (whose situation is so heartbreakingly sad), but the way she speaks is so patronising! “ I want to talk about Deborah, or Bowelbabe to you”
I hardly think they best friends as she’s making out!

All of this. But if you mention her privilege, you’re a troll. Because she’s not bright enough to engage in debate.
Yep. And she’ll have a mean girl hissy fit and share your name and address on the internet, whilst contacting your employer, to tell them you’ve been mean to her 😒. Cos she’s all for debate, as long as it’s just her woe is me navel grazing and fan girls agreeing. Whilst having light bulb moments, that most of us already are aware of 😂

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
I’ve posted this before: Insta-shaming a previous owner’s decorating is the height of poor taste.

[QUOTE="ooboomcbobobooo, post: 8542554, member: 243348"lI can't be arsed with my boss asking me why some Rudolph nosed potato in a Victorian frock is harassing him.
[/QUOTE]
Dead 😂 you win the internet today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
Her latest message to a follower; she doesn’t even realise that the covid vaccine isn’t a live vaccine 🙈🤣 fancy harking on and not knowing the facts
I was going to message her to state this , but she seems to know it all already as an influencer 🙄 despite my years in medical research

• Heart
  • Haha

ooboomcbobobooo

This bitch is at the peak of mount stupid and has zero insight into it.

Is she actually bleating on about her fears of covid restrictions ending? She went to fucking New York for no reason the other week!

I wish more than anything she would zip it about the Ukraine situation. And perhaps listen to more than ONE podcast before waffling her half baked and offensive opinions. "every movie baddie is a Russian" "I find Russia terrifying" "I watched the Tolstoy thing on Netflix".
She is so ignorant it is unreal.

Seriously Anna, spout your cringe about Harry and Meghan by all means, pseudoceleb gossip is your level.
Conflating Netflix and movie villains with a real and deeply complex situation is ridiculous even for her. "The UK poisonings" "putin is scary" - shut up you utter, utter cretin.

• Heart

house10

That’s awful. You need to click on the three dots at the top of her page. Don’t know if your blocked though? Maybe email Instagram with detail of the screen shots? Hope you’re ok.

By her standard, we should be sharing what she’s done with brands she works with. That’s what she’s doing.
Thank you so much . I have emailed Instagram and attached all the screen shots from here. One of the saddest things is it took me years to confide in a friend that I was abused and for another woman to mock me, to insinuate I am lying stops all other women who are secretly suffering come forward . It is so degrading and she has made me feel ashamed and embarrassed all over again . Thank you for your kindness x

• Heart

taylore

why does she always insist that she doesn’t have any money when she clearly does ? I quote ‘I pay all the bills and leave enough that we don’t die of malnourishment this month’ yet in the next breath says she impulsively bought a diptyque candle (which is £60) and only 2 days ago shared pics of bespoke kitchens which would be thousands and she admits herself the kitchen they have isn’t terrible just ‘tired’ ( the kitchen company commented on the beggy post so I guess she got what she wanted #gifted)

Please stop pleading poverty when you clearly are far from it or else there’s no way you’d ever consider spending £60 on a candle on a whim, or look anywhere else except Wren or Howdens for a kitchen. I dread to think how much they unnecessarily spent on the windows she keeps going on about too

Reactions: 9