Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cariad

VIP Member
Bit of back peddling going on here....obviously got a bit of unwanted backlash and having to justify her room 101 responses
617F2CEA-5DDD-4DB0-A755-B3392E0CBB94.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s shameless. Ask me for recommendations so I can link and make money! oh and make passive aggressive comments about anything I don’t fancy answering!

Wifo1976

VIP Member
She needs to have a quiet word with herself. The lady with the specific surname was only viewing her opinion, hardly a sackable offence! Who does AEH think she is?!

Anyways! She’s taking an instagram break, just in case you weren’t aware. Announced it twice on stories. It’s not the airport FFS, you don’t need to announce your departure 🙄

ooboomcbobobooo

Why does she do this "I'm going to have to start washing pots and pans at the petrol station" when that's clearly not the case.
Or she says she has to eat beans on toast because she bought a Gucci lipstick. Is this her attempt at appealing to the wider audience or being relatable?
She just sounds like a fucking knob as per.

Disneyprincess2020

So 2 weeks ago we were being told to ‘stay home people, covid is still real’ and then yesterday she did a day trip to France 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t care that she did a day trip, I would too, but don’t preach one thing and then do the opposite??

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Moans petrol is so expensive whilst in the same breath discussing all the properties her and her fella rent out!

She is nauseating in her desire to be down with the ordinary folks and their financial woes when she is clearly loaded. Then she is conflicted in the fact she is buying as much expensive designer gear as possible and flaunts it!

I find it fascinating.

SecretShhhh

I’ve never known someone to moan about the cost of everything relating to home improvements and how they MUST stop spending to afford everything then in the next breath is showing their 759th old maids style dress they just had to buy. Seriously. Imagine what it’s like for those of us who can’t buy million pound houses and buy whatever we want on a whim. So out of touch in her own little world.

bella8282

I’m actually speechless. I can only assume she has some huge metal health issues at the moment as she seems so so angry. Someone close needs to kindly let her know that her behaviour is coming across as bizarre and suggest she takes some time off Instagram. It’s not like we even noticed she had gone (well I didn’t) and I think I can cope without her threatening affiliate links, dog pictures and passive aggressive text right now. She is acting like an absolute spoilt child…put it on your close friends account Anna and spare us all!!

Mate! I was literally about to type a message to her but I'm honestly too angry to do it in a controlled fashion. Plus, I have so much to do tomorrow, I can't be arsed with my boss asking me why some Rudolph nosed potato in a Victorian frock is harassing him.
Please can some form of this be the next thread title?!

• Haha
  • Heart

taylore

I couldn’t agree more. I unfollowed tonight , because as she gushed over her Fortnums hamper & then continued her daily whining, moaning, complaining about renovating what was already a lovely property made me so furious . There is so much poverty & despair at the moment, she needs to read the room and claw back some dignity . Also why do she always film so we can see nothing but her nose, it’s so distracting. And bizarre that some one who prides themselves on being a beauty guru, urging us to swipe up 24/7 , can’t sort out her own skin issues !

Seriously, people actually pay for her to advise them on their Instagram campaigns and this is how she communicates. Genuinely horrible !
‘‘My boyfriend hasn’t worked for a year’’ yet only a few days ago she was saying that they have other properties they rent out to others!! So obviously not down on the cash as have a constant flow from other people paying their mortgages. Honestly what a joke. Forgot about the F&M hamper, unbelievable.

Reactions: 10

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I cannot believe that a gifted expensive product is the best ever, better than the best last gifted product she had and even better than the gifted one she had before that. Oh and there just happens to be a link for this excellent gifted product.

Give it a month and there will be another better expensive linked product along that is just the best!

Genuine question, does anyone think the quantity of products she uses might cause the skin problems?

Attachments

• Heart

taylore

£800 for a coat ‘isn’t that bad’ and if she wasn’t worrying about the heating ( as if ) she’d have bought it? She can’t be worrying about the heating that much if she *actually* considered spending £800 on a coat just on a random wim. I am by no means bad off - we do perfectly fine but don’t try and be relatable to us by saying you worry about that sort of thing, when she most likely does not if spending that kind of cash, on a random Saturday afternoon at the end of January.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I’ve just seen these and thought the same. I get the woman’s point to be not wanting another fitspo type who is constantly preening for the camera. I also find that offputting. That’s not judging their appearance but their behaviour.

There are many fitness influencers ‘recovering’ from EDs who clearly still have toxic habits and self image (such as Anna archer whom I unfollowed as she was obviously starving herself and overtraining). I have no idea about the influencer in question but a glance at her grid tells me I wouldn’t follow as I’d be put off by all the bikini poses.
Had a look at the PTs stories and she did share other people doing her work outs….all wearing crop tops and shorts. That’s what would put me off.
Anna works in the Insta influencing business, asking if she knows anyone else would make sense to me. She really is so prickly, if it just so happened that Anna was doing the socials for another PT that did fit the brief then she would have replied and flogged the other PT.

I followed her around 2017 and she was a chronic know it all then with questionable ‘style’, I don’t think the stuck up bitch is a new thing.

Maybe it’s just ramped up with the smug of buying a house and getting married?
Oh it has definitely ramped up, she really doesn’t come across very well at the moment.

• Wow

CyberNannies

Anna is blaming tattle for people knowing where she lives. Nothing to do with her sharing the house online and talking about the famous explosion that affected so many properties.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
It’s absolutely embarrassing, the way she showcases her friendship with Carrie. We don’t care, we aren’t jealous , we aren’t impressed . We just think you are a desperately sad, attention seeking , insecure individual who seeks validation through a photo app. Jog on Anna, you are one of the most insincere individuals.
Exactly my thoughts when I saw this post. The kid is one so isn’t going to read your birthday wishes; your mate and her husband seem to have done everything to protect their kids privacy. Why oh why would you post this photo on your account? You aren’t doing it to gain your mate followers as she is private. This is all about attention on you Anna, ‘look who my mate is everyone’. If I was Carrie I wouldn’t be hanging around with someone trying to use my kids first birthday for Insta influence!

I would keep it classy by sending a card and gift, maybe a whatts app message too but I would keep it all off social media.

Attachments