Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the relationship came to a head at her friends wedding in a France a couple of years ago and they split straight after. I quite like Anna, although feel she treats her followers like mugs a lot of the time.

Reactions: 3
Anna mentioned tattle today so I came looking for her thread - because she mentioned it I assumed it was active! 😂

Reactions: 1
I find it quite hilarious that she mentioned it 'before tattle kicks off'. There's nothing going on in here! Also, because she mentioned she's essentially told people to come looking for the thread.

I quite like Anna, she is a lot more grown up that a lot of the other influencers. But she can be such a moaner and go on and on about stuff.

Haha she drew my attention to this thread too. She’s so self obsessed she’s probably only mentioned it to see what people say about her so she can then have a melt down on stories about how people are so mean online bla bla.
Like she did a few years ago when something kicked off on mumsnet or somewhere similar.

Reactions: 3
She must be bored at home this week and in one of her ‘woe is me’ moods.

I also can’t believe she apparently rents that little place on Airbnb - it’s so cluttered!

She must be bored at home this week and in one of her ‘woe is me’ moods.

I also can’t believe she apparently rents that little place on Airbnb - it’s so cluttered!
I though that was weird too, are they away enough to rent it out? So this is house is her boyfriend's right? She moved in?

Thinking about it, she has said her bf used to travel a lot for gigs/work so maybe he did airbnb it.

Possibly, who knows! She’s very good at spilling selective personal information when she’s trying to flog you something, but ask her anything personal like that then you’re a troll. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I find it quite hilarious that she mentioned it 'before tattle kicks off'. There's nothing going on in here! Also, because she mentioned she's essentially told people to come looking for the thread.

I quite like Anna, she is a lot more grown up that a lot of the other influencers. But she can be such a moaner and go on and on about stuff.
Tactical as raises profile?

She’s deleted the Airbnb confession 🤣 Hi Anna 👋🏻
What was the confession?

How do they rent it out?! Am I missing something because they don’t seem to be away from the place that often or for great lengths of time?!

Still curious as to why her and her ex broke up.

Tactical as raises profile?

What was the confession?
Just that they rent out their current place on Airbnb, which is why they’re finding strange items in the washing machine. (Bobby pins).

How do they rent it out?! Am I missing something because they don’t seem to be away from the place that often or for great lengths of time?!

Still curious as to why her and her ex broke up.
i imagine they’d ship out the odd weekend and stay with family local. If I needed a quick buck I’d probably do the same myself.

No transparency and it’s been said on here before - shady!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.