Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aija has multiple acc here. Ehh i bet shes nit gonna sleep tonight as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. Same name. Different person. There are no pics on his FB, or his wife’s FB or the daughter’s FB to confirm that this is the same Joseph. Whoever said this FB account belongs to Anna’s guy is misleading us.. Otherwise why is no additional info other than this random FB page being provided? Idk.. doesn’t make sense.
The facebook joseph seems to be a physician, not a banker - and he is not living in Geneva too. IF of course the profile is up to date.

Reactions: 9
The thing is, this Hallit has 3 different accounts on FB (none showing pics). They all claim he lives in Beirut.
Would a banker have a FB account to start?

Reactions: 4
I remember on her Instagram live with Lauren A they were both complaining about men using social media (ironic) and saying they were pleased their partners didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is, this Hallit has 3 different accounts on FB (none showing pics). They all claim he lives in Beirut.
Would a banker have a FB account to start?
It’s not him dear. We solved this issue. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sure it's a different Joseph. If he is truly suffering with heartbeark/loss from the Lebanon situation we should really not publish any of his content at all, it could be very hurtful to someone not involved, maybe grieving. Personally I think anyone that isn't the ratty rat herself shouldn't be actively 'dragged through the dirt' here anyway. Discussed maybe, but not given the same treatment as the Ratty Rat. That applies to those who might have been connected to her because they were probably also scammed. Like her friends / ex-friends. Those she has interviewed live etc. Even the dwarf (maybe?). None of them are actively evil and manipulative as far as we are aware and we don't 'truly' know their past. There was a time I'd have been okay to be friends with Ratty before knowing all these things about her. Not now obviously, now we know the truth.. but if I had met her or been interviewed in a live or had a pic on instagram with her back then and was being trashed in a forum for it, it would seem unfair. Unless they are also a fake guru. That being said if these people are running around every day with her promoting her then they probably deserve a little bashing as they must know the truth about her if they are truly her "friends".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.