Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the person who posted the misleading info.. I think it’s important to note that we obviously probably have other moles (sent by Anna or Anna herself) that are still lurking & waiting for the right time to post other misleading info. Let’s keep an eye out for them.. Poor Anna is getting nervous that we’re discovering & exposing her life for what it actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Olivia was fake?
There was some troll shortly claiming to be Olivia W P (don't recall the exact details) who stole some Asian girl's profile pic and said she knows who manages AB's social media. She was giving fake info and irrelevant slurs but now moved on to the GuruGossip site now where she annoys the readers there :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really got some nerve to implicate others profile to hide her own tracks.

She have reached a new low if its truly her.
Quite disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Regarding the person who posted the misleading info.. I think it’s important to note that we obviously probably have other moles (sent by Anna or Anna herself) that are still lurking & waiting for the right time to post other misleading info. Let’s keep an eye out for them.. Poor Anna is getting nervous that we’re discovering & exposing her life for what it actually is.
I agree. All the new members suddenly sharing important facts without prior involvement in the conversation to be precise.

Reactions: 9
I know a lot has happened since then but someone asked on the previous thread what the boyfriends car was so just thought I would chime in and say it’s a Range Rover Evoque

*my bad I looked closer it’s actually a sport I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Last one for now... Her last video... She's recycling material (cause she's so creative) 👇

Reactions: 4
Last one for now... Her last video... She's recycling material (cause she's so creative) 👇

She loves these controversial topics. The sign of an attention bleep.

To me, it’s sounding more and more like she’s anti-men. It’s classless to yell from the rooftops that you won’t accept a date or entertain any man that isn’t going to pay 100% all the time.

It’s fine if those are your values.. they’re mine as well for the most part.. but to yell it out so aggressively like she’s done in her last video is so tacky. Seems so juvenile to me..and the total opposite of ladylike behavior.

I feel for the young girls who have no clue on how to carry themselves in front of a guy but will now use Anna’s video as a standard and barometer on what to think and how to reply to a potential suitor.

Etiquette is all about being discrete and yet here she is with her distorted facial expressions practically yelling and using repetitive words (neuro-linguistic programming) techniques to brainwash her potential new students.

Not only that but she’s back at it with her fear based speaking..using phrases like “I need to warn you”.. in order to plant doubt and make the listener question whether they’re being “taken advantaged of” or not. Always playing into people’s insecurities so that she can have them right were she wants them.

She creates the problem in your head so that she can then present you with the solution. Sales & Manipulation 101.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love seeing how much a creature of contradiction she is.

image00.jpg

image000.jpg

image0000.jpg

image00000.jpg

Source:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my! I went to put my child sleep and unfortunately fell asleep before her. This morning I couldn’t believe my eyes! 11 pages booooooom! I want to add few my points:
1) judging on pictures posted here, yes we found Joe
2) since we know which Patek he wears I think he spent Halloween with Lina that’s why she tagged SOA on insta
3) there was also a video in Lina’s story where they ordered desserts and a woman says “Tiramisu” and voice sounds just like Anna but I may be wrong. I have hearing issues.
4) Posting someone’s else’s Facebook was disgusting
Since there are a lot of mules appearing here lately I do not recommend you to click to outside links posted here, if they are not coming from well known members. I wish everyone productive Monday! 🐥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Chrissy‘s English video has been watched 100
51 times in 15 hours 👏👏👏👏

Chrissy‘s English video has been watched 1000

There was some troll shortly claiming to be Olivia W P (don't recall the exact details) who stole some Asian girl's profile pic and said she knows who manages AB's social media. She was giving fake info and irrelevant slurs but now moved on to the GuruGossip site now where she annoys the readers there :D
olivia wenya chen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my! I went to put my child sleep and unfortunately fell asleep before her. This morning I couldn’t believe my eyes! 11 pages booooooom! I want to add few my points:
1) judging on pictures posted here, yes we found Joe
2) since we know which Patek he wears I think he spent Halloween with Lina that’s why she tagged SOA on insta
3) there was also a video in Lina’s story where they ordered desserts and a woman says “Tiramisu” and voice sounds just like Anna but I may be wrong. I have hearing issues.
4) Posting someone’s else’s Facebook was disgusting
Since there are a lot of mules appearing here lately I do not recommend you to click to outside links posted here, if they are not coming from well known members. I wish everyone productive Monday! 🐥
Yes the lady who said “tiramisu” had Anna’s voice. Hope you slept well 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
True, the salaries at UBS are crazy, also dated few bankers and know the salaries more or less, plus i work as a Manager in HR. Banks have very strict privacy policy, (especially when it comes to having a public social media profile while you work for them) i am so shocked and surprised how Karim (Aija’s friend) who works for UBS, can have a public profile, dance with Lina, posts often provocative stories and hasn’t gotten fired yet. 😄
Absolutely. The first guy was Swiss and went very very far in his career. He was so secretive, he didn't have social media except a private Facebook and used a fake name online and offline. Both of the UBS guys were completely debaucherous and did drugs etc, but they absolutely hid it. I also have a Swiss friend who started in elite banking and got fired for one screw up, he never worked banking again after that, completely blackballed in Switzerland.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Rant:
These comments on Chrissy video are so irritating!!
No proof, not enough evidence too much negativity bla bla bla.
These dumbos can’t stay on topic and keep on making excuses for this scammer.
Example:
Annas yt vids are useful therefore her scam is no problem.😡😡😡😡😡

Group project:
If Chrissy make another video maybe we can helps her to put together like a timeline from all these old jet set babe blog post vs when the various groups started and the press stuff etc plus the date of the course sales.

Including in her timeline the Malta years.

Basically in her blog she’s still talking about her job and her new project which even in 2015 she’s mention this.

So what exactly Anna did between to 2015-2017?

Today I’m gonna get someone to download as much as possible posts from webarchive, full page screen shots then I upload to gdrive. I will drop the link later or tmr. Also advise anyone scraping websrchive to take full page screen shot not just save the file. Easier to share info this way.

If anyone want to add to the time line important dates where yoi got some proof of what shes doing Pls send to me at scammabey on gmail or Instagram you can find me on the scam IG with only one white photo or you can post it here and tag me.

Mostly interested in years between end of the first JSB blog and launch/sale of the first course.

I will compile all this stuff including all her contradictory BS from her blog. This part might take me some time though. Downloading i can “outsource”. Compiling I have to DIY.

Hopefully with this additional info pack who ever want to comment more on this issue can have more factual stuff about how her moneys & social timeline have huge holes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe Christyyyy, sure if she wants to do another video, can feature also her copyrighted pdfs, no? The one with IG pictures, how to dress, stolen materials but copyrighted by SOA?

I asked the person who revealed the name to tell us more, I received a notification that he replied but when I opened it the comment was gone. Dying to know what was revealed!
Let's message that person... Maybe that she's willing to talk...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.