Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But to drag a family and especially a child who have nothing to do with her in all of this?!?!

Reactions: 5
What’s Admins name? Please remove Marija27, we were doing better before. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know if there will be two Josephs, but the one I know lives in Geneva and from what I know has nothing to do with Anna ...
Are you saying that you personally know this guy in the Audi Bank pic? The guy with the FB account has a daughter yes but how do you know it’s the same Joseph? It’s really irresponsible to make these types of accusations. We are not in agreement with disclosing info about a person or their family that has nothing to do with our research about Anna Bey & her SOA scam. It’s wrong that you provided the link to that FB account. NOT AT ALL what we stand for here.

1604273956577.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg. Plot twist. There was a photo I took a screenshot of btf’s insta when they were in France. Just looked at it again, guy sitting next to ratty. Blurred but looks similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
But to drag a family and especially a child who have nothing to do with her in all of this?!?!
Assuming that user was her, or someone posting on her behalf, she probably considers it more important to hide her partner’s identity than to respect a random woman she doesn’t know in Beirut. In general, she doesn’t really have a track record of anticipating the consequences (or public perception) of her actions.

Reactions: 13
Assuming that user was her, or someone posting on her behalf, she probably considers it more important to hide her partner’s identity than to respect a random woman she doesn’t know in Beirut. In general, she doesn’t really have a track record of anticipating the consequences (or public perception) of her actions.
Has that woman who posted the FB account been removed? I’m so upset that she did that. We don’t spend our time on this site to just trash talk and post untruths. For someone to try and discredit our thread is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but it does look like him.

Regardless, I said it before and I'm gonna say it again: Aija deserves a beating.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is he driving a British car? Looks like it in the photo of them posted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.