Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord the amount of tea I’ve had to wade through but so worth it 😂
That random account posting the fb profile is definitely just someone trying to throw us off the trail, it’s a different guy.

The real reason she didn’t want us to find out his name is because once we do, the entire internet can see his position and salary, and see that SHE is the one making more money than him thanks to her course. He’s hardly mega rich like she’s made out, that’s very embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
M𝗮r𝗶𝗷𝗮27 reading behind the lines...check the bold letters.
It was this user's first post here instantly triggered after the exposure. And this user happened to read this blog and also happened to know this person and cared to post in order to clear his name...

Although I have my doubts since I cannot verify it...

About linkedin there is this viewing option too:
Only 1st-degree connections
LinkedIn members directly connected to you.

Reactions: 11
Im dying to know more tea about him. Im sure one day his exes will spill some more tea on him.

Reactions: 1
It's unbelievable how long way Anna goes to keep this man private. Is she really so ashamed of him?

Reactions: 14
Oh my, so her boyfriend is MARRIED? I don't think that's very classy of you Anna! Also, she seems like the type to fall for that "I'll leave my wife for you" scam.

Reactions: 3
Oh my, so her boyfriend is MARRIED? I don't think that's very classy of you Anna! Also, she seems like the type to fall for that "I'll leave my wife for you" scam.
No, that was apparently someone else.

Reactions: 4
No dear he is not, please read all the comments after the fake “Marriage” announcement from Aija herself.

Reactions: 5
Imagine all the sleepless night in Turkey. No wonder she's living the buggy life - too tired for walking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No. Someone was posting misleading info. That’s a totally different Joseph.

But if it were true, I totally agree with you that she’s the type to fall for the “I’ll leave my wife for you” scam :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine all the sleepless night in Turkey. No wonder she's living the buggy life - too tired for walking 😂
Oh, so that the reason. When you thought that your aija darling was a lazy PoS like you who can't be bothered to walk, and it turns out she was an even lazier PoS because she couldn't be bothered to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So the apartments in her building are being sold for at least 4 million+, some of the bigger ones at least 7. There is no way on his salary they could get somewhere “affluent” in Geneva, if this is the price for a very average looking flat in her building.

It’s funny because if it was another country and city, say, anywhere in the UK outside of London, you could buy a gorgeous house on those annual earnings, and actually have a very comfortable life with a ridiculous amount of expendable income. I think this also feeds into people believing she does lead a super high society life because they may just look at the amount of money, rather than how far it can go in a particular location.

However, for somewhere like Geneva, you really are going to have to be dating a multi millionaire to get any kind of glamorous living quarters and lifestyle. There’s too many smoke and mirrors with her, I can’t cope.

Reactions: 9
So the apartments in her building are being sold for at least 4 million+, some of the bigger ones at least 7. There is no way on his salary they could get somewhere “affluent” in Geneva, if this is the price for a very average looking flat in her building.

It’s funny because if it was another country and city, say, anywhere in the UK outside of London, you could buy a gorgeous house on those annual earnings, and actually have a very comfortable life with a ridiculous amount of expendable income. I think this also feeds into people believing she does lead a super high society life because they may just look at the amount of money, rather than how far it can go in a particular location.

However, for somewhere like Geneva, you really are going to have to be dating a multi millionaire to get any kind of glamorous living quarters and lifestyle. There’s too many smoke and mirrors with her, I can’t cope.
They rent, either pay by themselves 50/50😄 even though Aija lies that he does pay for EVERYTHING, or the bank pays for the rent. They didn’t buy.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.