Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mon dieu, les filles !
I can't believe we're at page 12 already, too much going on while I was sleeping like an angel (not aijas reality after tattle šŸ˜‚)
What I'm shocked about is you girls are working so hard to take aija down for her scam and the girls being scammed are finding excuses. I can't stand this. šŸ˜‘
Hope you have a nice week, here in France we started a tough one.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hello everyone,
Ive stumbled across this video on youtube today, and even though its not about Annas School specifically, it really highlights the
problems of all these self proclaimed coaches!
Thought I might share with you all.

Reactions: 18
So is Marija27 ā€œdeadā€ now? šŸ˜„

These are more or less the employees of Bank Audi in Geneva. Joseph has to save his ass, knowing with whom he is associated!

View attachment 296682
Bassam is higher ranked right? As managing director

Thought the same thing. Shes not used to it
I am not used to it either, have been on a hotel buggy like 3 times and I'm in my 30ties. Nothing to be ashamed of but then I don't claim to be affluent and live in high society lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Some of the comments under my video I mean some poeple are indeed naive =O also some bashing me that I am tering her down ..... expected rude comments sure but I feel like some poeple are more naive than I thought

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Rant:
These comments on Chrissy video are so irritating!!
No proof, not enough evidence too much negativity bla bla bla.
These dumbos canā€™t stay on topic and keep on making excuses for this scammer.
Example:
Annas yt vids are useful therefore her scam is no problem.šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Group project:
If Chrissy make another video maybe we can helps her to put together like a timeline from all these old jet set babe blog post vs when the various groups started and the press stuff etc plus the date of the course sales.

Including in her timeline the Malta years.

Basically in her blog sheā€™s still talking about her job and her new project which even in 2015 sheā€™s mention this.

So what exactly Anna did between to 2015-2017?

Today Iā€™m gonna get someone to download as much as possible posts from webarchive, full page screen shots then I upload to gdrive. I will drop the link later or tmr. Also advise anyone scraping websrchive to take full page screen shot not just save the file. Easier to share info this way.

If anyone want to add to the time line important dates where yoi got some proof of what shes doing Pls send to me at scammabey on gmail or Instagram you can find me on the scam IG with only one white photo or you can post it here and tag me.

Mostly interested in years between end of the first JSB blog and launch/sale of the first course.

I will compile all this stuff including all her contradictory BS from her blog. This part might take me some time though. Downloading i can ā€œoutsourceā€. Compiling I have to DIY.

Hopefully with this additional info pack who ever want to comment more on this issue can have more factual stuff about how her moneys & social timeline have huge holes.
If I recall correctly, Anna met her bf in 2015 and was then ā€taken care offā€ so she somehow didnt have to work a 9-5, but her blog continued altough with less frequent posts. She also had someone helping her with content and writing articles for the blogg, a black girl and someone else I donā€™t remember. It must have been around the same time she got advice from the Pink Pill on how to better capitalize on the content (=start Youtube and show yourself, then make a course). Already in 2015 (or 2014?) she told the blog-readers that she will step out of anonymity and show herself. I thought that was a bold move since she had been so honest and sharing some ugly truths on the blog. So to me it sounds like she needed those two years 2015-2017 to work on her grand appearence on the public stage.

Reactions: 12
These comments on Chrissy video are so irritating!!
No proof, not enough evidence too much negativity bla bla bla.
Some of the comments under my video I mean some poeple are indeed naive =O also some bashing me that I am tering her down ..... expected rude comments sure but I feel like some poeple are more naive than I thought
I think her followers have a "cult-like mentality"....no amount amount of proof will make them change their opinion on Aija RƤty. Of course it doesn't mean we shouldn't answer to their points: that way more honest people can see those conversations and understand where the criticism comes from.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think you are handling them very well and you did and excellent job in the video. Thanks again for your courage and the effort put, you might be helping more people than you think and should feel very proud for it ā¤

In the comments, as it can be expected there is a mix of naiveness (otherwise people would not fall for scams) but I sense a lot of cognitive dissonance from her fans, there is not much to do about it other than sticking to the facts and let them think about it but those are the most difficult to convince. Hopefully your message can arrive to some people that were considering the next course, I wish that they do their due diligence before giving their hard earned money.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do anyone have the dates of when her first SOA course started to be promoted?

Anyone still have her promo emails?

Reactions: 1
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
So what I thought is to research how the emails are composed at Bank Audi (first/last name, first letter/ last name, only last name etc) and bam we have direct contact to him and all his colleagues šŸ™ˆ
For what purpose you would contact them? Iā€™m sure Aijaā€™s partner knows about her past and present activity. Also, if you send emails to a business email from a hotmail, yahoo and so on account without a real name your email will be filtered and go directly to the junk folder.

I love seeing how much a creature of contradiction she is.

View attachment 296713

View attachment 296731

View attachment 296732

View attachment 296737

Source:

I've wondered this before, but these screenshots raise the question/possibility even more so:

Maybe (big one!) the JSB blog was more her "real" self, she was protected by anonymity and she could've claimed anything without it really biting her in the bum. It is much more realistic what she wrote, eg finding a guy who shares your ideals is more important than one who pays for everything etc.
So now she says all these outrageous things.

Is she maybe better at marketing herself than we give her credit for? There are tonnes of people in the public eye who behave or say outrageous things for the simple reason that it gives them exposure, column space, views and keeps their name in the game, but in reality, in private, they aren't anything remotely close to their public persona in behaviour or opinion.
It might be that she noticed that videos with more outrageous content got more views and she went with it, even if she didn't really agree with that or think like that.

That doesn't make her less shady or scammy and her blocking people left, right and centre is obvs a testament to her thin skin, but I have wondered before and now do so even more, whether she isn't saying things that even she doesn't believe in 100%, but it does pay for her life, so what the heck, she just rolls with it?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do anyone have the dates of when her first SOA course started to be promoted?

Anyone still have her promo emails?
I keep them šŸ˜‰

There was a live on the 6ths of July, another on the 8th and a final one with Q&A on the 20th. The registration days were from 8-10th July.

Before this was the campaign for the registration for the "workshops", this started around end of June and she issued the videos with the "trainings" just before the lives, that is between last days of June and first week of July.

Reactions: 3
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
For what purpose you would contact them? Iā€™m sure Aijaā€™s partner knows about her past and present activity. Also, if you send emails to a business email from a hotmail, yahoo and so on account without a real name your email will be filtered and go directly to the junk folder.
I agree, I think emailing employees, himself or others, is a step too far. Itā€™s not necessary to do so, and can enter the world of trolling/more borderline nefarious when you are contacting people directly. I would just be careful for anyone thinking of doing this as I think it would actually negate a lot of the stuff people have uncovered that is legitimately bad about her fake life.

Is this considered affluent in Geneva? Because....well I mean at least he's not scamming people like his girlfriend, right? But certainly an incredibly underwhelming reveal about the much-hyped "millionaire" partner of Anna Bey / Aija Raty.
Its considered middle cla
Of course I can happily give you a general information. Firstly I want to add, that I really do think, that he earns at least 500.000.- annually. My boss earns 140K and again, he is not even close to the position of Anna's bisexual best friend.
What would this salary gain you as a person who is single, or a person with a nonworking partner, in Geneva?
& What lifestyle can you afford with this much?
It's not much if the situation is as you described, plus in Switzerland every canton has different tax laws, Geneva has one of the highest tax laws.
I think for a single person it's a very good salary, as I said I am close to this wage and I am single, hence I can afford staying at FS or buying some luxury brands every now and then. Originals of course, Aija. :) You can still live a good life, but not an affluent one with that salary.

Also his work position - is it an affluent one? In high society events do people with his title usually attend?
Usually yes, but it's important to say that there are more important people and bigger banks, that the one he is working for. I think his working position can be considered as a high working position, but idk if I can call it affluent, because I know people who are higher than him. :-( Sorry, Anja.

Any insights into his travels with Anna - would any part of it be work trips or compensated by the bank?
Yes, with a very high possibility, he most probably has a traveling budget, the budget has to be spent within a year, otherwise for the next year he might get less if he didn't spend it. Some people pretend to travel more than what the budget allows, so they'll get more budget for the next year.

Thank you for trusting my judgment, darling.
no offense here but I am a swiss native and have a bunch of friends working in the bank sector. Never in a million years does he earn 500k.
200 at best but I would say something between 150-180k around + bonus. And if you want a decent standard like middle class this is good earning. If you want a lifestyle like Anna then its far from enough! Switzerland is very expensive to live. VERY.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I keep them šŸ˜‰

There was a live on the 6ths of July, another on the 8th and a final one with Q&A on the 20th. The registration days were from 8-10th July.

Before this was the campaign for the registration for the "workshops", this started around end of June and she issued the videos with the "trainings" just before the lives, that is between last days of June and first week of July.
Correct myself, I was speaking about the current course while you were asking about the first one. I am sorry for the confusion,Monday morning is hard for me šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Worst is a girl saying Anna is "smart" and that brands do this all the time.
So, is it OK to scam people because brands do this anyway? šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hmmmmm.... ANNA.....The house of cards is falling. fast.

IMPORTANT >>>> can anyone translate these pages?

There's tonnes of old pics of Raty here. Are these all take from the paradise hotel series or it;s actual pics?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
One thing I'd like to ask: What happened with the copyrighted materials she used in her course? The books especially. Has she taken them down? And has somebody here taken any steps to bring this thing into the light, for the people that actually have rights to the books? Because she could be sued very fast, what she has been doing is a very bad thing.

And I also think it's not a good idea to contact the employer of her "partner". It's enough his identity is revealed, but we shouldn't try to ruin his reputation, as we don't know how far he is involved in the whole scam thing.

Reactions: 14
On that pictures she looks like ******. Her friend is beautifull natural small framed girl and Rat looks like transgender weirdo.
But her lips are naturally big. I dont think she had them done those days.

One thing I'd like to ask: What happened with the copyrighted materials she used in her course? The books especially. Has she taken them down? And has somebody here taken any steps to bring this thing into the light, for the people that actually have rights to the books? Because she could be sued very fast, what she has been doing is a very bad thing.

And I also think it's not a good idea to contact the employer of her "partner". It's enough his identity is revealed, but we shouldn't try to ruin his reputation, as we don't know how far he is involved in the whole scam thing.
I think he is happy that Rat make her own coins. He would not feel guilty leaving her. Because she can support herself now. Before she was broke bum who didnt have any income at all.

Reactions: 2
/ 1 1
Hmmmmm.... ANNA.....The house of cards is falling. fast.

Conor Clyne of Tsar Experience seems to be quite a distasteful and shady character himself. For example he has a course for men on slavic seduction secrets at 997 USD...Would be interesting to know what is his connection to the misogynist MGTOW movement.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.