Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling is a former Swedish/Estonian Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, alleged sugar baby, and alleged racist who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Will we get to thread #4 before Anna gets to offseason Verbier? Probably yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't forget her topless dancing someone decided to traumatize everyone in the previous thread with, and the video of her racist messages she has been trying to remove from existance :)

Well didn't want to re-expose the old stuff, but was given this over when I inquired about the whole thing with Anna. Couldn't find it anywhere so, here you go :)
Also shared in previous thread
So out of curiosity I checked my inbox on FB as I have AB in my friends. Apparently, we did exchange some messages but she wiped them clean. Scrolling through the conversation and seeing my words it seems like nothing more than a harmless casual chit chat, in fact, I even forgot I ever texted with her! But just goes to show that everything's being deleted online which is really weird. I don't dislike her but I don't buy the credibility and now since she is so internet-famous that my younger friends come up to me and mention the course, I want to make sure they are informed before making their own decision.
View attachment 259617

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We should have a photo of Anna’a fat Malta DJ ex up top. Apparently this it the kind of man Aija and her minions are hustling hard to impress. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yes. PUSH-ON ... space. Prev-a-ledge. Bora bora. 🌴

Did anyone ever ask him about his version of the story with anna?

Well you can imagine how awkward that was for me when I found out. 🤣
Imagine me when I called someone named Donald, "Duck" in chinese. Turns out "Duck" or "Yazi" is also used for male prostitues in Chinese... I think "Ji" or "chicken" is for females.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine me when I called someone named Donald, "Duck" in chinese. Turns out "Duck" or "Yazi" is also used for male prostitues in Chinese... I think "Ji" or "chicken" is for females.
😳
How does one order a chicken cordon bleu or chicken salad there? Do they call it an Aija Cordon bleu? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling is a former Swedish/Estonian Russian reality TV participant, pole dancer, alleged sugar baby, and alleged racist who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB. In thread two, we discussed her sordid companions, terrible botox and racist remarks while she partied in the offseason at Cavo Tagoo with a hairy finance troll. Will we get to thread #4 before Anna gets to offseason Verbier? Probably yes.
The biggest problem is that to make all those sales she have to fake a persona. But all her loyal students believes the lies. Make excuses for the lies because of their simple cognitive bias. Cant smell the fake roses because they never smelled real roses before.
At least used car salesman still sell you a car. Anna be teaching people to drive Porsche but she don’t have a Porsche. Only she bought the Porsche keychain and the tshirt but all those dumbos believe she has the car.
it’s tricking people. Cheating. Con man. Worse than used car salesman.

Reactions: 20
Is her ex-boyfriend still a DJ? Wish that a person show up who knows her from the past years i Amnesia the ''respectful club'' in Ibiza.

Reactions: 3
Do you think that the woman rose glow knows about this thread? She has an e-mail in her Youtube channel.

Reactions: 5
I am pretty sure it's still included if you download the userdata :)

But, this sounds like she did indeed send those racist messages, and are trying to prevent more form surfacing.

Reactions: 11
No wonder people say she looks bad recently, she must be up at all hours logging in everywhere and deleting texts furiously!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.