Anna Bey #2 Scam of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling is a former Swedish/Estonian reality TV participant, pole dancer, and alleged sugar baby who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Link to previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anna Bey otherwise known as Aija Raty/Aija Darling is a former Swedish/Estonian reality TV participant, pole dancer, and alleged sugar baby who has been accused of borrowing generously from her friends and peers to create her "online finishing school" The School of Affluence.

In thread one, we discussed her boyfriend, failed/fake engagement, racist screenshots, content theft, trampy times in Malta, ridiculous song, and inability to match white tones. Insiders from her past continue to come forward with stories about her past as an SB.
🤭 👏 Great intro! New ladies, welcome! Speak freely!

Reactions: 8
Personal image (even if fake) is so important to Anna. I’m starting to wonder if she has a false sense of self.

Why was it so hard for her to be patient and wait even just one week before begging her followers to leave her a positive review on her new Apple Podcast? Why not let people listen and give them time/space to share their honest feedback when they felt comfortable?

Nope. Too much to ask from the queen of manipulation! It wasn’t even 12 hours before she was on IG Stories bribing her followers to rate her podcast IN EXCHANGE FOR the opportunity to GAIN ACCESS to “all of her course”? Yippee! Get scammed for free, ladies!

Is that even ethical?

Just checked and she now has a 5 star rating with 529 reviews (on Apple). How authentic do you think some of those reviews are? Will it boost her image enough to snatch the next batch of victims for the 2nd release of her course coming out next month? :rolleyes:🤓

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Personal image (even if fake) is so important to Anna. I’m starting to wonder if she has a false sense of self.

Why was it so hard for her to be patient and wait even just one week before begging her followers to leave her a positive review on her new Apple Podcast? Why not let people listen and give them time/space to share their honest feedback when they felt comfortable?

Nope. Too much to ask from the queen of manipulation! It wasn’t even 12 hours before she was on IG Stories bribing her followers to rate her podcast IN EXCHANGE FOR the opportunity to GAIN ACCESS to “all of her course”? Yippee! Get scammed for free, ladies!

Is that even ethical?

Just checked and she now has a 5 star rating with 529 reviews (on Apple). How authentic do you think some of those reviews are? Will it boost her image enough to snatch the next batch of victims for the 2nd release of her course coming out next month? :rolleyes:🤓
Can someone report this to apple? I wish I had a video of her telling leave 5 stars review. In screenshots she says only review. I gave her 1 Star.

Reactions: 10
Can someone report this to apple? I wish I had a video of her telling leave 5 stars review. In screenshots she says only review. I gave her 1 Star.
It’s implied as she is reciprocating the “favor” with a gift (i.e. access to her courses, both of them, which are valued at over $1,300.00 US).

It’s obvious that no one offers someone a gift with a value of over $1,000.00 for a crappy PUBLIC review that will greatly impact her overall image.

It may not be illegal but it is absolutely unethical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I just checked all the reviews for her podcast and they’re nauseatingly positive :sick: I had to leave a one star review. I listen to a lot of podcasts and hers wasn’t even good, she offered nothing new or of any actual value. She spent most of the time talking about how important it is to film in her closet, her favourite gucci “home shoes”, then rehashing her bogus origin story. However, I’m a sucker and do find her oddly fascinating so will be listening to future episodes, it’s interesting in a train wreck kind of way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1600495636160.png

Who is with me? Maybe if more of us send a feedback to apple they will take care of it.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 247070

Who is with me? Maybe if more of us send a feedback to apple they will take care of it.
A rating is like a personal vote. It should be an uninfluenced personal decision based on all the information to you at that point in time.

I think if people enjoy her podcast they should say so. Likewise, if they feel like it’s a waste of life (aka boring) they should express that FREELY as well.

She’s influencing her image (bumping it up in a positive way) by giving people the “chance” of winning something that they find SO valuable (and probably can’t afford on their own).

Does this mean she’s buying their vote? I think that remains to be determined.

With that said, I’m not saying people should rate her one way or another (positive or negative). I would never want to influence someone in that way (like she has). I find it unethical.

I’m just here to encourage people to question these types of behaviors .. they may seem harmless but in actuality.. in this scenario - she is DIRECTLY benefiting while the audience is being used.

When Anna gets ready to do her 2nd launch next month and some innocent girl reads all those Apple Podcast reviews.. I wonder if she’ll be “influenced” to hand over $1,000.00 without doing any research on the course or the creator? Again, Anna wins.

Last edited:
She even says in her stories on annabeypodcast IG that her inbox has got full because of all of these screenshots that people are sending to her. I really hope that apple will not ignore my complaint.

Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned the insta page Jetsetgoal as potentially run by Anna - the comments underneath her photos address her directly, so I’m assuming it is her running it.

Either that, or someone who is a fan is running the page, in which case she’s not exactly posting women who follow Anna’s advice. Some of them look very jetset babe, but also quite trashy with what they’re wearing.

If it is Anna, I have to agree with whoever said it’s like she’s trying to show what she actually really wants which is the jetset life still, rather than upper class lifestyle. The women posted on that page are the complete opposite of what she preaches, idk, she needs to get straight what she’s actually trying to teach people to be - sugar baby or actual elegant old lady?

She really adores taking that screenshot video down 😂🤣😂
Oh, well. Here we go again:
Why does it keep getting deleted? It’s not personal private info like her address or something, I don’t understand why admins keep removing it. If they are real, then this is very serious, awful racism, and it shouldn’t be buried. It needs to be addressed, otherwise what does this say to minorities and POC?

That you can just get away with posting hateful messages, but it’s ok, because you’re a public figure you can it wiped clean off the internet and never have to acknowledge your ignorance or apologise? Absolutely disgraceful in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned the insta page Jetsetgoal as potentially run by Anna - the comments underneath her photos address her directly, so I’m assuming it is her running it.

Either that, or someone who is a fan is running the page, in which case she’s not exactly posting women who follow Anna’s advice. Some of them look very jetset babe, but also quite trashy with what they’re wearing.

If it is Anna, I have to agree with whoever said it’s like she’s trying to show what she actually really wants which is the jetset life still, rather than upper class lifestyle. The women posted on that page are the complete opposite of what she preaches, idk, she needs to get straight what she’s actually trying to teach people to be - sugar baby or actual elegant old lady?

Why does it keep getting deleted? It’s not personal private info like her address or something, I don’t understand why admins keep removing it. If they are real, then this is very serious, awful racism, and it shouldn’t be buried. It needs to be addressed, otherwise what does this say to minorities and POC?

That you can just get away with posting hateful messages, but it’s ok, because you’re a public figure you can it wiped clean off the internet and never have to acknowledge your ignorance or apologise? Absolutely disgraceful in my opinion.
Something about I am infringing on her copyright because of the YouTube thumbnails and posts from her page.

I got added to a Discord group and gravedug a little... OMG 🤣😂🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I finally figured out who is she reminding me of...
With all that badly done chin and cheeks fillers, and strange Botox and weird lips 🐥
9A793EC3-23AB-4394-9213-A6C6FBB8E6FA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anna sticks out like a sore thumb on her new page, it's like putting Martha Stewart besides a bunch of half-naked girls in their early 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anna sticks out like a sore thumb on her new page, it's like putting Martha Stewart besides a bunch of half-naked girls in their early 20s.
Lols! . Anna just dont have any X factor. Only got C factor - C for cringe.

C4C0A68E-4966-4229-BF3C-DAB088BD5FC0.jpeg

Now you so rich bring all your friends to go villa treville anna. Sponsored by your students. Do you have title sponsor package? Can I put my logo on your forehead?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
well, the front desk at a hotel I just checked into accidentally let it slip that they had to throw Anna Bey out and ban her from their establishment.🤣😂🤣😂

Idk what she have done, but I was scrolling to the previous Tattle posts and the lady saw her picture and went like "Oh, that nightmare inducing person... So hard to get out, you don't have to worry about meeting her here since she isn't welcome. Enjoy your stay!"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
well, the front desk at a hotel I just checked into accidentally let it slip that they had to throw Anna Bey out and ban her from their establishment.🤣😂🤣😂

Idk what she have done, but I was scrolling to the previous Tattle posts and the lady saw her picture and went like "Oh, that nightmare inducing person... So hard to get out, you don't have to worry about meeting her here since she isn't welcome. Enjoy your stay!"
I wonder what the tea is... didn’t you ask what happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.