Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hereforitall

P.S. Her latest Insta post says a lot about her living condition at her own home. These hotels have very average decor with some famous architectural styles. A good home is always always better designed and more comfortable than any 5 start hotel! You don't need to pose in a 5-star hotel for an Instagram shot if you have a 5-star home.

Someone who shares even the water she drinks on a daily basis talks about the privacy of her home. Sure that's the reason you are not showing your home!!

Reactions: 27

id4

On the topic of the fake pearls, her entire jewelry collection in fact is so minimal because she’s only obsessed with name brand jewelry. The cartier bracelets and all those items “affluent” women need are complete bs. People with real money have family jewelers who cater to only certain kinds of clients with beautiful and unique pieces that are only made for them I know this for a fact because my family included have private jewelers, we don’t appreciate wearing the exact same style and pieces the whole world can get and also make fakes off (like miss bleh)

• Heart

Sisina96rv

None of these ladies scream "elegance" to me
When I clicked those hyperlinks... OMG, that just screams cheap. The IG world is full of golddiggers. The majority of girls, with their posing and pursing their lips look ridiculous and tarty. For me, these girls = w**res. Neither of them is elegant, they are straight boring. I think this market is so saturated now, that only rich Arab men could be interested, who will be the next girl to sh*t on. DISGUSTING !!! Can you imagine anyone from royal families to post photos like that ???!!! It just screams - look how pretty I am and how I am treated (by men obviously), you can have me, too :( IF YOU PAY
The whole propaganda of these IG girls looks like a prestigious prost***tes catalogue :(

this is one of the main problems I have with her. She seems to think that only the very top tier of everything counts. so in her mind it has to be ferraris, hermes and cartier, otherwise you are "average joe" and "middle class". she cannot understand that there is an ocean of things and somebody may willingly choose something different than what she promotes.
Yes, and that deleted video made it clear to me. The way she scolded everything beyond of the very top tier was unbearable. She doesn't have it herself, then what is she talking about? Did her dear average Joe buy a Bentley? In the place where I live, we have a magnate family and they own a Double Tree Hilton hotel > so the magnate junior did buy a Bentley for his wife - who happened to be a former beauty contestant, OBVIOUSLY, this is pretty common.
And yes, there are affluent people, or aristocrats, who do not give a damn about these things and choose something different. The whole Anna Bey ballyhoo is just a big empty bubble.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vanilla&cyanide

New video's summary:

1- have a "killer body". Quick stock video of a woman working out with a personnal trainer. She doesnt' have one (killer body nor personnal trainer) and she doesn't even workout. Anna, please, go consistantly to the gym for 12 months and then, come back to lecture us. You look like an old potato. And don't forget to thank me when YOU look like what YOU preach ("healthy", "fit", "toned", blah blah blah). And be nice, remove that arm fat of yours. It'll help make them more slender and feminine (point #3). Yours sincerely, a gym rat since she's 15.

2- build confidence. Says the one who wears discounted and ill-fitting designer items (if not fakes) in order to feel appropriate in the so-called "affluent places". Because of course there's not way she feels good enough in Zara, Mango, God forbid. Is she too good for fast fashion, or is fast-fashion not helping her feeling like she belongs to the 5 stars influencer hotel like Oran sandals do? :🤔

3- embrace femininity, she says it shouting so agressively that I thought some military training was taking place under my balcony and got ready to get an eyeful. Felt scammed when I realised it was her old shit-looking self and not some hot shirtless guys (a girl can dream).

4- be positive: says the one who ALWAYS complain about something, wherever she goes, whatever she does. Nothing is never good enough for Anna Beh (truffles, sorry I meant TRUFFELS, millionaire places she go, Mango / Zara / MK, beaches, Chanel Bags...).

5- have an apologetic attitude. I reckon this one at least is honnest, and she says it looking straight into the camera 😹I think tattlers are getting on her nerves, it feels like she is adressing us and provoking us. Be careful, Anna bitch, you won't win this war.

BONUS: those red nails look hideous with the baby blue top.
Hideous.JPG

BONUS 2: behold, the real face of Anna Bleh ! 😹
BLEH.JPG

Attachments

• Haha

whitexsaucer

Adding to that thought: she lacks the empathy needed to be classy. Class and manners are meant to put people at ease. You forgive people who don't know the rules. She doesn't deserve to be forgiven for breaking these "rules" because she enforces them! Do you see the paradox here?

I also think she doesn't have any female friends because what does she offer other women? Certainly not companionship and understanding. She is a huge pickme (to use her own lingo) and only cares of men's opinions and what women can offer her.

• Heart

OffWhite

Now a women like Anna or her students would have broken up with him when he was a salaried employee bcz he would be an 'average Joe' as per them. But I didn't even think about the money aspect bcz I was not a millionaire either. I never say that men should not pay. My only problem is when women who travel in public transport judge a man by his car. Girl, atleast he has a car, you don't have one at all so stop being so entitled! All I'm saying is fall in love organically and not by doing these calculations on how to bag a billionaire when you are just a thousandaire. Bcz trust me that billionaire is not a fool. He would know that you're just after his money and nobody wants to fall in love with such women. Such women just end up being prostitutes.
I agree wholeheartedly. Moreover, it's important to remind ourselves, relationship is something you should derive happiness from. Financial security is one thing, but you're spending loads of time with your spouse or partner, so apart from choosing someone of means or with perspective, one should also follow their heart. Not in a crazy love at first sight way, but be with someone who makes you happy, whom you don't have to run away from, from whom you don't need to take a break and whom you can laugh with. That is very important for the long term. Financial situation can change, looks can fade. The only reason to keep the relationship happy and healthy is to have solid foundation it is build upon and thn work on it.

Do any of you think Aija is happy in her relationship? Not only is her average Joe average and not able to give her what she needs financially, he's not making her happy either. It's an unfortunate double whammy and there is no reason she should stay with him. He's not a millionaire and he does not provide for her anymore. Oh, but then she would have to admit it was all a sham.

• Heart

itsverynice2

Hey ladies. I took a summer break but loyally read every single post and even went on a direct DM line with Dacob during his live stream ;) (Dacob, if you read here, thanks for understanding why I didn't call (a former acquaintance of Aija, used and blocked lol) and even for being discrete and not sharing my burner account name. Whoever discovered him, thank you, thank you! He's such a well-spoken, beautiful human being. His long video formats may not be for all, and that's perfectly fine, but I was captured by his personality. Dissecting information instead of bashing. Anna could learn a world of knowledge, etiquette, and emotional intellect from Dacob.

Life is getting in the way so I'm likely to post less but I read you as always. Welcome to all the newcomers, quite a few of you are very funny, insightful, witty, and gracious!

And let me just chip in on how to recognize the clothing that poorly fits, with the visual examples supplied by our eleghance expert.

• The fabric of the item pulls into an 'X' around the buttons
  • Stitching lines don't align and look all over the place as if soon something's going to rip
  • It's impossible to sit down without fabric straining against the thighs
  • Looks very uncomfortable to move in
  • No comment for the shoes, I feel bad for her feet and the never-ending blisters. She's not only convinced she's an XS, but that her feet is as narrow as Cinderellas.
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

lalalander

I still don't think you can teach someone to be elegant. You are born with class or you are not. It's a certain grace, warmth, charm, and empathy for other people that I define as a the trademarks of an elegant woman. She never touches on charity work, giving back to the community, or volunteering, for example.
I think elegance can be taught but it's not in 6 weeks online school! In the past people were taught manners, there were educational books, and, later on videos, they had etiquette at school, and of course the most important part was the family - how the family members behaved, what events they attended, the parties they hosted, the subjects they discussed, how they interacted among each other and among other people and what they avoided. See? Nothing what Anna teaches because she cannot because she cannot fathom it. She spend a couple of weeks in Villa Pierrefeu and still only manages to teach about table setting and designer brands... She hosted 0 charitable events among 0 of her affluent friends, not even in support of Beirut explosion victims even though her husband is Lebanese. She has supported 0 charities, has 0 business ventures aside from scamming gullible women even though this is what a lot elegant ladies do, but as she as 0 ideas, 0 motivation to work, 0 connections and 0 money this has never happened.

RatRaty

IMG_20210806_142516.jpg

I don't want to say this but no normal woman🙅 would ever upload a pic in which it looks like she got a boner. But Aija is an elegant woman. She knows how to create an elegant Instagram profile. She wrote blogs about it. Even her boner is elegant.

I mean she obviously knows how to make it look elegant💃. We are just a bunch of jealous little stupid girls for pointing out her elegant behaviour.🙋

Go elegant Aija! Ignore us and keep uploading elegant photos of your elegant boner😀

If someone lurking here decide to make an elegant profile and join us, please name it ElegantAija. 😂 Or EpitomeofEleganceAija

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

RatRaty

Hello the Tattle family,

After a few busy days, I finally got my Tattle homework and managed to read everything I had missed. God, what a twist, it's juicy!
There is so much to comment on but I want to restrict myself to what I know best.

Concerning Aija's channel and its subscribers: I can't give you too much details because I want to remain anonymous but besides my first professional activity, I have a second one as a video editor for a YouTube channel. It is a passion. (No, it's not a beauty or lifestyle channel). In any case, it is possible to earn 1k per day. I've been able to earn up to 5K a day, but only if something special happens around your channel: a great visibility during an event, etc. On the other hand, what makes me doubtful about Anna's YouTube channel is that she has never shown her 100,000 subscriber YouTube award. When I got mine, believe me, I didn't hesitate to show it off. So why did she never show it? (Or maybe she did? You tell me). In any case, it might make sense because if you want to get this award, you have to let Youtube do some checks on your channel, including the authenticity of your subscribers. So….is Aija afraid of something ? 😏😏😏
We’ll see as she’s close to hit 1 million subscribers soon !
Her not showing off 100,000 subscribers YouTube award is such a good point to prove that her subscribers are fake.

Now, is it a matter of privacy Aija? You can show us trying clothes in a store but not youtube award !

Aija googling: Where to get fake YouTube subscribers awards ?

In a few weeks, we are gonna see it in her video's background😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

It's so confusing the way she emphasizes men in her content. Yet lies and says she doesn't want to be known as the matchmaker/gold digger/sugar baby coach. Why has she never yet made a video about elegant female friends? Oh yes, she has none.

I still don't think you can teach someone to be elegant. You are born with class or you are not. It's a certain grace, warmth, charm, and empathy for other people that I define as a the trademarks of an elegant woman. She never touches on charity work, giving back to the community, or volunteering, for example

Now, if Mackenzie Scott wants to teach I'm sure everyone will be eager to see what her thoughts are on bagging a rich man...

• Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Regardless of the Facebook message: we have video of Anna calling black women from the She ra group ratchet, and trying to say a paid group would get rid of them. Basically implying black women can't afford to pay. Yet there are three black students who later became advocates and gave Anna free advertising. New Rose Glow, Lady in Company, and the black lady she did a live with last summer.

So Live video. Anna talking. No way to fake that. She is racist, point blank.

Yet somehow her black followers are the ones we see. Even effortlesslysarah, for example. Black women support her and she spits in their face.

I really wonder why she highlighted Kate Middleton, Amal Clooney, but not Meghan Markle (surely the biggest social climbing success of the past 20 years!)

• Heart

OffWhite

One of my bests friends is an Argentinian trust fund guy. His granfather moved to South America after the WWII and decided to invest all his money on different bonds and companies. This is a pretty common story all over the world, as it was the post-war mindset.
Thank you for the insight, that was really illuminating! However, I would be super weary to boast of such connections, or for the friend even boasting of his granddad moving to South America after WW2, especially, if it was Argentina. There are very serious implications of it.

• Heart

Flowerbomb87

Some people said she can't dance, but I saw her salsa and she is perfect. I am not a professional, but have natural talent for dancing and I clearly see she is good at it. So what @Glitter888 says makes perfect sense. I think she could be hot in tango.
No offence but I'm a professional dancer and she is definitely not sorry. Im not a petty person so if she was "perfect" like you said I would have agreed and said it. Even professional teachers teaching her were sick of her, you can hear them complaining about her in French in the video she posted on Instagram saying something like "3 ans plus tard" "Ah enfin" (cant remember the exact words sorry) meaning after so long FINALLY she is able to do the freaking movement. Thats not something you would say about a professional or someone perfectly mastering dance mouvements. The second video we saw of her she was sweating like a pig, out of breath, glued to a guy (-not dancing with a guy, glued) that can actually dance.
She is not naturally gifted nor good at dancing, she just move her body which is good enough when she party with her friend while eating cheap salted nuts or showing her breast to distract the attention from her move in a club with no light. She moves yes but she doesn't dance. She doesn't even wear decent shoes, she just wants to act like she practice a feminine activity to give off a feminine image/energy but again its not natural so you can tell. She is an insult to actual dancer! She wasn't selected as a gogo dancer because she had talent, she was only selected because she had "meat to shake" point blank, period. Again, she is an insult to actual exotic dancer and dancer in general.
Same for horse riding, she was bragging about it but doesn't even know how to position herself on a horse the poor thing, she looks frigid and not natural and after "years of practice" doesn't even have decent equipment (boots etc.).
Sorry no offence to you personally but I had to speak up, now im done and im going to continue reading what I have missed out 😂

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! You are amazing! ✨ :giggle: Would it be possible to amend the "De" to *Le Blanc? If not, all good. Just might help other curious folks find it haha.

In regards to Anna, does anyone else think that Anna made this account herself? To give her more of an "oh she's famous" edge? It's like how she reposts images of herself with followers only if they call her "famous" or a "celebrity"... yet, she doesn't like the actual photo they posted on their page. It's interesting that she does get noticed occasionally by a few women who've purchased her course. It kind of just goes to show that a lot of them must flock to those Instagram famous places because they think they'll seem elite by going there or something. Certain locations just have an endless amount of the same types of influencers taking photoshoots at restaurants and it has the type "sugarbaby" vibe going on.

I noticed in particular with the @annabey.fashion page, the last post was in December 2020. Anna probably got tired of making collages of her own outfits, you know, much like her podcast she stopped doing (the last podcast upload was in May 2021). I guess now she only cares to do podcasts for her paid courses...

This page also displays a message of "Comments on this post have been limited" meaning nobody else can post under the photos. Not to mention the purchased followers. The like and follow ratio is inconsistent. Why would a random fan pay for followers on their fanpage? I would imagine this was created by Anna.

Typical Raty the rat, she start a project and never finishes it. La grande "discipline" 😂🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart

Flowerbomb87

I mean costume earrings? Why is she wearing these ugly saucers on her ears?
I agree! Pearl earring can be very elegant but only with REAL pearls. Fake ones are so inelegant and cheap, you can spot them miles away. I wouldn’t recommend to wear small fake one so can you imagine bigger ones like hers 🤮 Not only hers are fake but they are massive with fake gold around it…it reminds me of clip-on earrings little girl get in toys kit to dress up like grown up 🤣 I honestly don’t expect better from her. She doesn’t have tasteful jewellery, 90% of what she wear is fake, tasteless and cheap. Her life is holding on 2 ridiculous bracelet offered by men ages ago.
Imagine being a woman preaching self love and investing in yourself but you don’t love yourself enough do it yourself. 🥱
It’s an epidemic on social media and this is how I spot cheap people acting like they are rich but they aren’t : in the details. They will have an hermes bag but will wear cheap looking H&M clip-on earring.
It’s not about the price (because some people can afford but can’t be bothered spending more than what they should), it’s about the quality.
Affluent people care about quality more than the price and will never wear something that looks cheap. There are so many tasteful jewellery at an affordable price that don’t look “cheap”. It just require taste to spot them and wear what’s best. Definitely not the rat area of expertise. 🙃

• Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Look who‘s making an appearance in this Susie‘s stories, and is reposted by Raty: Agnes who supposedly introduced her to Bassam and Joe.
And guess who‘s pulling off a guest appearance too, in her glasses? We‘ve missed him for a few seasons, so welcome back to Geneva Shore!!!
Poor Agnes. This is the example of what whoring past your prime looks like. She could have used her sex work to upgrade her looks or retire by now, but here she is again, riding the Dwarf till kingdom come.

The hairy dwarf must have something wrong with him. He could get much better women, he has the money. Probably he asks for very depraved stuff in the bedroom and she's the only one desperate enough to agree for small money. Imagine this on top of you every night for some basic holiday in the south of France or Greece:

• Sick
  • Haha

Crazy_chick

DA20B2CA-0AD4-43FB-B312-2D4F71ADEACA.jpeg

sure, she’s not on social media. It’s a ghost that posts! Also she never had her phone in her hand in the pictures that leaked from other sources (e.g. Santorini was it last year)

• Haha

Renata

VIP Member
It’s sad that Instagram has become a recruitment platform between sex workers and clients. It used to be a photo app!

on the odd occasion that I do go on there I might click on a profile only to find it’s not who I thought it was, it’s just another filtered generic looking IG girl touting for a free trip to Dubai. The same vacant expression, the same awful clothes & standard bag.

Anna doesn’t look like these girls, she looks like the other (trying to be less obvious) “brand”.

what Anna didn’t bargain for was a group of women who are far more accomplished than her coming together here to dissect her scam in an intelligent way.

The ultimate girl gang! Many of the arguments articulated here will go way above her head. It’s a privilege to be here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Hello the Tattle family,

After a few busy days, I finally got my Tattle homework and managed to read everything I had missed. God, what a twist, it's juicy!
There is so much to comment on but I want to restrict myself to what I know best.

Concerning Aija's channel and its subscribers: I can't give you too much details because I want to remain anonymous but besides my first professional activity, I have a second one as a video editor for a YouTube channel. It is a passion. (No, it's not a beauty or lifestyle channel). In any case, it is possible to earn 1k per day. I've been able to earn up to 5K a day, but only if something special happens around your channel: a great visibility during an event, etc. On the other hand, what makes me doubtful about Anna's YouTube channel is that she has never shown her 100,000 subscriber YouTube award. When I got mine, believe me, I didn't hesitate to show it off. So why did she never show it? (Or maybe she did? You tell me). In any case, it might make sense because if you want to get this award, you have to let Youtube do some checks on your channel, including the authenticity of your subscribers. So….is Aija afraid of something ? 😏😏😏
We’ll see as she’s close to hit 1 million subscribers soon !

Last edited:

Birdseed2

VIP Member
At this point her insatiable desire to not look short is just making her pose like a total idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart