Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
I know you are new, but I love every comment you're making.

And yes, Lina is a hag who is disturbingly thin.

Anna's masculine energy is probably what attracted joe since he likes the boys...
I am very suspicious about the girl, check how she speaks about 3rd world, it seems to me that this is an attempt to trash Tattle. We are not speaking this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

J.Tarac

VIP Member
View attachment 696252

I wonder why Aija never uses Lina's photo for her networking scam. Or does she🙄?

Or

Is Lina not elegant enough ?
Yes, the right type of linen is elegant and yada, yada, yada, but those cheap buttons in that dress... The girl in pink did it better.

hi girls! long time tattle lurker here 🙃 I'm happy there's a thread on my favourite "elegant lady" 😜
so I discovered Anna a few years ago and was watching here videos now and then. I could agree with her on some issues (e.g. Louis Vuitton monogram is hideous, big fake lashes look cheap), but gradually her obsession with being, or rather appearing, rich and elegant became really tiresome.
What really did it for me was this latest deleted video. Yes, I was one of the few who had a pleasure of watching it before it disappeared. I meeaaan... here sit's a former yacht girl, authoratively stating that a phone older than 3 years looks ridiculous, Cartier is the only jewelry that counts, and you need to drive a Ferrari if you want to be elegant. She mentioned Porsche and BMW as one of the "more accesible options" (I forgot the exact wording), and I was listening to it like "WTF?!" these are expensive cars!!! This is the moment I knew Anna Bey left planet Earth.
Welcome, according to some, to the negative ladies forum. :LOL:
Why in her distorted mind is Cartier the only jewelry that counts? She never gives solid reasons to justify her f***ed up opinions. I could let it slide if she had more pieces, but she has only one bloody bracelet! (that could even be fake). I think the first time I saw her with it was in 2017 or 2018. 4/3 years and still hasn't bought some more? A working class woman with the right planning would have at least 3 Cartier pieces by now. Bracelet, ring and earrings, of the basic line (no diamonds), just like the bracelet she's got. What is preventing her from having some more, huh? Or in the standard starter pack list it's mandatory to have only one Cartier piece? :LOL: Now you get why for her it's better to not have a jewelry collection. :LOL:

It's not about consuming only Cartier, but about following something that 1. Essencially doesn't elevate you (a Love Bracelet on your wrist won't save you from misfortune), 2. Won't mean a thing if you don't have the lifestyle for it (you buy it and months later end up reselling it), 3. It's not a synonym of wealth per se (well, it is for those behind Cartier), 4. It's gonna hurt your wallet if you can't really afford it, 5. For anyone else it won't mean a thing in the long run (yes, it catches the attention in the first moments of conversation but that's it). And the same applies for anything else that the majority of people accepts as the standard of a wealthy person. Meanwhile they all got real estate, stocks, private healthcare and so on. And the thought leader and educator? Not even a house of her own. But what matters is Cartier jewelry... :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
@Sisina96rv : I agree, there is a lot to do around the societal education of EE women they still tend to belive everything that comes with a shiny packaging from West. They are confused because they think they don't know the matter, actually they are intimidated to do the distinctions while perfectly capable to do it. Everything turns around an inferiority complex. If I could take only one exemple to make a point I would take the "manners" one. What Anna and other YT influencers are "teaching" is the basic level of a École hôtelière (in Switzerland), Lycée hôtelier (in France) and Lycée professionnel in EE countries. One only needs to have the handbook of those kind of institutions (look on Amazon). You don't need to pay a lot of money for that. In Switzerland an École hôtelière is expensive, yes, but as we are talking about EE, handbooks from professional Lycées are very affordable.
I don't know if I was clear, I am getting a little bit tired. Not tonight but another day when I am more in my English, I shall explain you about IVP. She was oriented to do a module which is not what she would have wished to do. The BIG finishing school staff (old Europe manners and Co) is reserved for aristocrats and daughters of very important people (they don't mingle). She did the module for business women to be at ease with other cultures.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

laurensanchez

VIP Member
About the last video... What happened to her hair? Did she go to the cheapest salon to bleach it??? Anna seriously looks determined to go bald by 40.
View attachment 703630
Britney before she shaved her head bald vibes...

3- embrace femininity, she says it shouting so agressively that I thought some military training was taking place under my balcony and got ready to get an eyeful. Felt scammed when I realised it was her old shit-looking self and not some hot shirtless guys (a girl can dream).
I almost had an elegant whizz laughing at this!

Spot the difference! (Sorry the similarities, after all Anna has truly found her dream man and prince charming). Halliboo really is on the shorter side
View attachment 704165View attachment 704164
Tattle Press Conference I am a Feminine Woman Edition
Anna is all about being feminine and pleasing her man: she wears clothes that he finds appealing. Maybe that's why she doesn't emphasise her breasts and creates creases around her lower regions when she wears dresses
View attachment 704166
After hours of Googling, she finally figured out the Italian brand I mentioned...congrats Anna! I enjoy making you dance for my approval.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RatRaty

Countries offer professional University degrees for less than what she is asking for her course. I won't write more today. (Controlling abusive language) but WTF

Lexi_

Hello Tattle!

I'm a new member that is trying to catch up with all the Anna Bey threads.

I discovered Anna about 1 year ago and was hooked! I love everything that has with etiquette, and love historical romance books :D And roleplaying. So I enjoyed watching her videos and daydreamed of living her kind of life. At first, I couldn't believe that she was from Sweden. Because... I am from Sweden. And her way of speaking was so different from other accents I have heard.

But, her being Swedish just made my interests bigger. And guess what? We are born the exact same year! So I really had one person to compare my life against hers with.

When she first started to do letters and videos about the first reboot of her course last year, was I soo hooked! Yes, I was going to buy it. How much could it be? 100 euros? Hmm.. I can buy it even if it is 200 euros, I thought. Just for fun.
I'm from a typical Swedish lower-middle-class family that is continuing to live just that. I have a little house, a husband, one kid, cats, a university degree in social work, I can splurge this course upon myself.

But when I saw the price? Good lord. That couldn't be, right? But it was. And, yes, I have the money for it. But I would NEVER pay that amount! Just think of how many computer games I could buy instead, that would give me more pleasure if you go by time.

It was never about trying to elevate my life for me, just to have something to do. Watch some videos, perhaps get tips. And this price was outrageous. Still, I got the Fear of missing out by all her e-mails. And still do. Even after been reading here. She knows how psychology works.

I still compare my life to hers, easy when you come from the same country and are the same age. But I'm more fascinated now, than envious. My life is just lower middle class... but hell... that much more stable than hers... And without bearing my breasts...

I will continue to read here. And watch this train-wreck to its end.

Thank you everyone for all of what you do here, spreading this knowledge.
When you finish reading the threads, you’ll realise that much of her life is a sham. Nothing to be fascinated about, even when baring her breasts she still did not manage to bag a rich man. We have even theorised that she is living a middle class life.

Remember, what she shows you is what she wants you to see and think, it may not be the truth. You don’t know how much savings she has, what she lives in (since she does not show her house) etc. She can fake these things.

I hope this helps your fear of missing out, since there is really nothing to miss out on 😂

Ps. Don’t forget to read the wiki!

• Heart

LoremIpsum

Imagine going on a date with one of Anna's minions?!
Her Graves disease hasn't completely vanished... And it doesn't help that verified accounts/influencers promote her on their own platforms
My gahd, so petty. She could just gracefully open the door for herself, it’s not like she’s disabled or something. I swear some of her advice are outdated. 🙄

Last edited:

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Not going to expose myself and my profession but will say this. Law is complicated. That is why you hire lawyers. There are several moving parts here: she has a company opened in Switzerland and shady CB is on the books with her. She operates from there, but her students are in numerous jurisdictions. Including the USA: a country notorious for litigious people and credit card chargebacks. Yet, she is still subject to Swiss and European law. These many pandemic trips and Italian hotel stays I suspect she is using as business expenses. Also, there's the issue of if she is paying her Swedish income taxes since she is holding their passport (Swedish in name only).

I would take Google searches with a pinch of salt, let's just say that running an international scam requires good legal advice and tax advice.

I have always encouraged past customers of her to request refunds, and there's many avenues you can pursue to do so.

Glitter888

I do like a lot of her wardrobe actually, if you look at it as just clothing pieces.
What makes her style so awful is that she has no idea how to style them, is not wearing the right size and being absolutely horrible at matching colors.

The colorful Kellys look so cheap on her because she just cannot style them properly.
Yes and it's not only about styling the clothes but also about her overall appearance and energy. Some people can pull off everything, she can't. The clothes she owns are indeed for women who are naturally feminine, elegant, and refined. She is not any of that and forcing it only makes her look foolish. She had a good style while she was in London. It was a good combination of elegant and casual but even then whenever she tried to push it to a higher level of elegance it didn't work for her. She always ended up looking like a Russian prostitute dealer. This whole elegance concept is just not for her. She doesn't have it within her. She should turn towards something more casual. I feel like something related to Latino culture would be more suitable for her. She should've been a tango instructor or something like that

• Haha
  • Heart

lindilei

Anna is like "I'm all about a woman empowering" and still calling ladies Plain Jane. Clownshit.

Mahaut

I really wonder why adult women still follow her.
I used to watch her videos when I was 18 and just start studying law but few months after that I réalise that her videos are just dumb and she is not leaving a good life at all. As a French I was drawn to her videos because I wanted to watch someone living in Europe talking about elegance, bonnes manières in English (I was trying to be better in English). I remember her doing a live on a little white studio kitchen. The kitchen look like kitchen you can see in student studios. I was so just shock.
I really love the thread, I learn so many interesting things other than Anna weird ways. (my english is not the best I'm trying)
Thank you elegaaaant laidiezzz !!

• Heart

sashabunny

Funny how her dream man looks like (bazam?!)🤣
I came here to see if anyone else thought her dream man reminds them of her friend Bassam Fares! 😂

I completely agree, wear whatever you want... why not wear something you like just because your "partner" doesn't like it? It seems controlling and weird.

• Haha
I don't know if it makes sense, but I think it's a bit harsh to say that if you're not born elegant, you can never become elegant. I think you can cut a wonderful stone out of any rock. If we continue on Anna's example, she could be elegant if she wanted to: stop the visible botox, cut that ugly hair, remove those ridiculous dentures that make her mouth look like a creepy puppet. And revise her whole attitude. Of course, not as it stands, now that she's exposed and everyone knows her past and present, there's not much more to be done.

But if she were an average person, out of nowhere, I'd tell her that we all have room for improvement. I also tend to believe that elegance is not about how you look, or whether your clothes look cheap or expensive on you, but more importantly, how you behave. For me, it's not that Aija makes expensive clothes look cheap because she has too much botox or that her figure doesn't fit the elegant ideal that some people here have in mind. But, it's what she gives off. We all give off something: kindness, generosity, nastiness... Aija gives off a lot of falseness and hypocrisy, which is what makes her so vulgar.

Last edited:

Renata

VIP Member
Small request - please continue to post her posts so that we don’t increase her engagement by viewing & have a great laugh 😆

OffWhite

When a dress is too tight on your hips...
View attachment 692283
This is awful, white combined with vaguely yellow dress that does not really fit well and makes her cleavage look awful and that damn fake Chanel. Yellow and lilac are two colors that don't go that well together, one should really know what they're doing to combine them successfully. And I hate hate that stupid leg pose because it does not elongate her legs, it only maked her feet look freakishly huge.

And again, Aija, those slippers are not sandals and not footwear suitable to be worn with any kind of dress or more luxurious handbag. I don't care it's Hermesa, you can wear white flipflops and the effect would be the same.

lindilei

Where is the steamer?!
Apparently she needs to iron out the folds in the dress, the bag and her face.
View attachment 686099
I'm sorry, but this bag looks very bad. MK bags are firmer.
I like the dress, but this flamboyant look doesn't suit her. She should stick to naturals and blacks. Maybe we can donate her money to get a new steamer?

Anna's holidays consist of google search "most expensive restaurant in .... "

• Haha
  • Heart

Nighowl

Seriously? Bread and salad. What would you be afraid of? She feels so insecure about eating that she feels compelled to make us believe that eating this is a huge gap. She would have been better off keeping that to herself. The dish doesn't look appetizing or refined. It is probably the cheapest starter on the menu made from the leftovers of the other salads on the table. It's hilarious, she doesn't even realise how she’s embarrassing herself. 🤣View attachment 684594
a baguette may attack u in ur sleep u know..

Last edited:
  • Haha