Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aliciaaaa

Also, why does she need to rent a studio to obviously pretend is her home (with all of the homewares, books and vases behind her) in the industrial suburbs of Geneva? A true affluent woman would just go and film in the study room of her actual real home or spacious apartment.

Anna needs to stop messing with her face! Her cheeks look so painful and unnatural. The cheek filler is actually creating more lines around her mouth area due to the stretching and overfilling of her cheeks.

Her chin filler is too 'central' which is meant to go to the bottom of her chin to elongate it. Instead, it has either been injected front on by an injector that doesn't care much for research or it has migrated front on.
It’s clear from her botched nose job that “costs 10k“ and all her fake designer items, that she doesn’t care about quality, she just wants to say that she has it. I still to this day don’t understand how she manages to skimp out on every single aspect of her life, facial beauty, cosmetic procedures, clothes, bags, hotels, hair, sunscreen, exercise. She’s spending her money on everything, but not a single thing is actually GOOD. Like my god Korean sunscreen costs $15 and it works well, instead buys weird looking hat and calls it protecting herself from the sun

Reactions: 36

Toedeloe

Hello everyone! I’m new, although I do not consider myself to be new; I’ve been here, reading the threads, for a long time but never felt the urge to participate. I must admit: in the beginning it felt to me as if everyone was here bitching over someone because she (Big A) just has a strong opinion. Please note that I didn’t know so much about Anna Bey back then, but at least I had already managed to find Tattle lmao

Yesterday I so suddenly and severely realized the gravity of the situation when it comes to paid trips and prostitution. It made me feel sick. (sounds familiar to anyone? Having goose bumps when you have this weird moment of wisdom)

Personally I struggle with anxiety that is linked to extreme perfectionism and performance anxiety. Always standing out, being the best and overall just being and looking perfect are my greatest enemies, so someone putting so much emphasis on ‘upgrading’ yourself to be tolerated by ‘high society’ triggers me. It made me feel insecure. As if I am not good enough (which is my greatest fear)
Before, I was a influenced by her but as I learn to love and accept myself I saw my pitfall in her disgusting teachings, which is why I’m finally posting here.
(I didn't want to make it this personal but I had to)

You guys, character and personality are so valuable.

Anna sells an “upgrade” to make people buy her program out of insecurity and it’s horrible. You probably already knew this though! Just wanted to point it out once more.

It’s my dream to have someone like Diet Prada expose this wolf in sheep’s clothing! (JUST IMAGINE)

Thank you, my dear critical ladies, for opening my (and many other people’s) eyes! 😊

Now, let's get ourselves a big pot of tea and dive into Dacob's video

• Heart
Reactions: 36

morgana785

I just watched Anna's new video and wow

1. She tells her followers to think before they speak and not say something that might offend someone... all the while she shames women for being plain Janes and wearing Zara or MK (despite the fact she literally used to do that only a few years ago) :cautious:

2. She justifies her buying flowers advice by claiming that "flowers have energy from the earth, and when you bring that energy into your home its energy affects you" without even defining what she means by this. She could have instead said "elegant women maintain small lifestyle habits that purely exist to improve their mood, such as beautifying their surroundings with fresh flowers" which would have made a lot more sense than the "flowers have an energy from the earth" mumbo jumbo

Also she seems to be putting in more disclaimers, probably due to her criticisms on tattle

1. That her wallet advice is not for everyone, but she then goes to imply that women who offer to split the bill don't have a masculine/generous man

2. That people should make their own decisions about botox and consult with a medical professional first, but she still goes on to recommend it as life changing and making you look decades younger (even though she looks decades older with all of her procedures)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder if anyone noticed this, but Aija's newsletters' summary basically seems to be the feeling of superiority and schadenfreude with her audience.

It's always full of crap like:

"I know not all of you can afford a bag like this"
"I know you ladies can't all travel to this hotel"
"Not everyone is slim and beautiful and blonde like me"
"None of you losers will reach my level of wealth/success/beauty/elegance but let me try to rip you off anyway."

I think she's underestimating how many affluent and beautiful people are following her merely for the comedic value; like buying tickets to a cosplay show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

maria99

An old acquaintance of mine happens to be at Kitty Spencer's wedding in Rome at the moment - just spotted her on a picture in media coverage.
Checked her Instagram - last post was a few days ago, from Italy but nothing specific. No wedding coverage nor bragging in stories, no pictures of menus nor showing off her Oran sandals lol. This is true affluence Aijia

Reactions: 34

J.Tarac

VIP Member
I recall I adviced her about posing near luxury cars in Rue du Rhône and that maybe that could open the doors to finally meeting her prince charming... I see now here she did it but in a common parking lot. :LOL: Gosh, Aija, think twice before actually trying to fake it! That was ratchet. And those alien sunnies... Dreadful, girl. I'm starting to think she wants to contact superior beings. The flying saucer earrings... Those sunnies... Pair them with those Pucci rainboots and you're so ready for abduction. The Earth will be thankful.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Bastine de Beaumanoir

Chatty Member
I've just read my last post and I am so sorry for my English, it's a massacre, but I know (and do hope) you understand me although it's painful to read me. I would also like to comment, briefly, on another topic you have touched on in this thread : the charitable efforts and initiatives that are a Lady paraphernalia, especially for a rich Lady. Well, the concept of charity in the good society (as imagined in the head of a girl like Anna) it's not always what we are thinking about in the first place (the big events in New York, sponsoring orphanages, refugees, medical causes, etc). The main way to get involved with the charity in the high society (haute bourgeoisie or aristocracy) is by sponsoring the historical heritage. But there is no need to offer a million dollars for the restoration of Notre-Dame de Paris (of course there is but my point is to come). Everybody that I know is sponsoring something, is donor for something. The amounts involved are sometimes derisory. The important thing is to participate to a collective cause regarding the historical patrimony, making a strong cultural statement of it. It's better to lead by exemple so I shall tell you what's keeping me busy right now : the safeguarding of the castles of the Bourbons located in the Allier Departement in France. The Bourbon family is the most important aristocratic family of Europe. The owner, Prince Charles-Henri de Lobkowicz (a descendant of the Bourbon-Parme branch), has little money and he is struggling to restore them and keep them in the French patrimony. He is an adorable human being and many people, including me, are trying to help him. He is also a good topic for a discussion about the jetset because in his youth he was associated with the jetset, I am talking about the real one, not the Ibiza and Insta one (the difference must be made). But his activites in the jetset were always focused in order to obtain money for the safe of the Bourbon castles. It wasn't about parties and yacht girls although he knows very well how to have fun. I post here a link to the site of the association Présence Bourbon which he has founded for the sake of the castles. So you will discover that it's very easy to be a Lady who is doing " noble charity" : it only takes 20 euros (150 euros for the most generous). You can even participate directly at the restauration and rub shoulders not only with historical stones but with a real prince. Girls from the Czech Republic, he is your Prince too, ceck your historical Knowledge before communism.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

tacokitten

Chatty Member
1627932611959.png

If you have someone managing the "business side of the business" then you are not running it alone.... jeeeeezz.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

hereforitall

Ooppsss… my apologies for scaring you with that elegantly frightening image of our elegance kween 😆… here’s a funny video to make up for it😂
Elegance guru dancing elegantly

View attachment 706375View attachment 706376View attachment 706377View attachment 706378View attachment 706379View attachment 706380Edit: I am neither the uploader nor the commenter of tattle thread link.
Sadly, some people there still believe that our dear Aija transformed for the better.
She’s still the rotten woman inside who snidely call other ladies “plain janes”, “flies”, and “ratchet”.
Her past is ok to me. Whatever she did! I don't like shaming women, even when it comes to Anna, for dancing topless. A woman can be topless and it's OK!

But it explains why now going to a 5-star hotel and using their safe box is a big deal to her. Her point of reference is her past versus the "reality" she has now. To her, her current lifestyle is the ultimate luxury compared to her past. And yet to some of us, her lifestyle is boring and worse than simple because she is missing key elements of a happily-ever-after life.

What she is doing wrong is she is coming across as know-it-all elegant plain-jane shaming "teacher" when in reality she is now a plain Jane herself!

She has so much to learn to be a truly elegant lady and yet she is misleading young girls by teaching them tricks based on her own past experiences... Recently, she has realized how to connect to other ladies with similar backgrounds as hers and she is using that to sell.

Even in her funny videos of how to eat/do things, the don't parts are so clownish and stupid, it shows her point of reference again! When you have a low point of reference, anything can be amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Nona2020

on same day Lauren wore Loro Piano t AijaRaty Annabey learns about the brand and comes up with a story that just because her "husband" doesn't like them she doesn't have a pair!

yea I believe your story AijaRaty! but can't believe such a jealousy to Lauren

1628546708336.png
1628546732880.png

Her "husband" doesn't like Loro Piana chic loafers
but like these shoes, especially the metallic ones

1628548362310.png
1628548388244.png
1628548465593.png
1628548524476.png
1628548493043.png
1628548554881.png
1628548855485.png
1628548628369.png
1628548674202.png
1628548736451.png

her favorite:

1628548799062.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Bastine's insights too on the French Covid situation.
Since July 12, the government is trying to encourage people to get vaccinated by prohibiting access to trains, restaurants, culture places, hospitals, molls, etc. to those who are not vaccinated or who can't provide a negative PCR test of less than 48h. Currently there are strong demonstrations in France because of it and the situation will get worse from a social point of view.But, we are still in a period of tolerance, the rules will get tougher after August 9, so the first lie is to pretend that she has to do it every two days.

The second lie concerns the feasibility of the test every two days.
It is impossible to test somebody with this recurrence : first from a physical point of view then for administrative and logistical reasons ; in France only laboratories are authorized to do the PCR test, pharmacists can only test the antigen test. It is a whole organization to go in a laboratory, you have to do an appointment, the result is not immediate, so it's impossible for her to do tests every two days. Maybe she had to go to a pharmacist once, but that's all.

The third lie concerns the price. Since July 7, tests for foreigners cost 25-29 euros for an antigen test and 49 euros for the PCR test. But, and this is important, it concerns test centers attached to airports. When one is already in town one might as well go to a drugstore and can have the antigen test for no more than 5 euros like everybody else. In town for the PCR test you have to go to a laboratory (see above).
I am surprised that she understood so badly French TV news about Covid. Channels like Cnews or BFMTV, available in all French hotels, disseminate this information day in and day out. Joseph is Lebanese, theoretically he speaks a perfect or a fluent French. Is he not with her to translate ?
This is a psychological problem she has. She lies about things that are not necessary to lie about. She may have already left France, as with the Venice trip when she posted after she returned home. I think they don't even stay overnight. They just sleep in the car, take pics for Instagram, and she collects the receipts to write off her taxes.

• Haha

Crazy_chick

Existentialism? Does Anna Bey know that???? I believe she does not even know who Simone de Beauvoir is. 😂😂😂
Nah, she’s practicing the philosophy of beyism. Following the philosophers as already mentioned DesCartier, Aristocratle, Hermèsius, Confusionus, Orantes and some (many) others 🐣

I have forgotten to add also Andresius to beyism... Seems like she is inspired by this philosopher the most.

• Haha

Paulanet

Aija before level up journey and SOTEW:
20210727_151649.jpg

Aija after her level up journey, SOA, SOTEW, rebrand and A-List:
inCollage_20210727_151315505.jpg

Do you expect this type of level up from a 1000 Dollar course? I hope nobody buy this SOTEW 3.0 shit from her 🤢🤮
Are there any possibilities to stop her students from buying that "course"?

• Haha