Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.. and she blatantly lies about bagging a super rich guy when he's just an average earner. And on top of that she shamelessly teaches her 'students' to hunt for rich men in the name of elegance when in reality the 'teacher' herself has failed miserably at it. She's neither elegant, nor has she managed to marry a billionaire. Yet she pretends to be this uber rich princess who hasn't seen the other side of life and leaves no stones unturned in shaming middle-class hardworking men and women. In real life though, she has exactly the same financial status and class as those she looks down upon.
Exactly! I havn't seen a single thing that would really confirm that she is living the life. It is so easy to fake it - rent a couple of expensive dresses, walk in a lobby of a fancy hotel and make some pictures, buy fakes etc.
Switzerland is on my short list for countries to relocate in 5 - 10 years time, so I have checked briefly how much one should earn to live comfortably there. And $155K is in no way a BIG salary. 🤭 It’s OK but one should also look at the costs of living. With $155K you are living large in Germany but not in Switzerland. I think a lot of those girls don’t understand that $155K in Switzerland is not comparable with $155K in most other places. Like a monthly rent for 900 sqft / 85 m2 (and we would assume that an affluent elegant lady needs her dressing room, office and so on and it should be twice as big as 900sqft/85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva is around $4,340 but in Berlin it's $1,650 and so on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
During the 1800is and early 1900is American nouveau riches used to marry their daughters with aristocratic European men(who were mostly broke)in order to get accepted by American old money.Churchill's mother is example. Metropolitan opera in NY was built by J.P.Morgan,Roosevelt and Vanderbilt familes.Old money didn't let them into their opera so guys built their own.:geek::giggle::geek:

"Dollar princesses" still exist to this day :) Just an exchange of cultural and economic capital :) Broke aristocrats on the hunt for a wealthy partner that can renovate the estate is a pretty common sight :p

Reactions: 18
She insists on wearing that dress despite her not having a chest. Not elegant. And @J.Tarac have you not constantly chastised her about these dinner plates, I mean costume earrings? Why is she wearing these ugly saucers on her ears?

Anyway.

So I looked in the comments of her newest video so I don't have to actually watch or listen to her. Someone wrote the points from the video. What's hilarious is how she contradicts herself at every point. What do you ladies think? Here they are:

-Don't be stiff to be elegant especially when it comes to dating
-Don't be boring.Go outside your box
-Don't be Miss lil perfect like Stepford wife.Let your hair down .
-Don't dress too conservatively with your s/o.
-Don't be quiet to the point you do no talking .
Have a conversation -Don't use difficult vocabulary to seem more sophisticated. Would look like you're trying too hard.
Pretentiousness is a buzz killer -Don't try too hard
notitle.jpg

See how she'd look way better with her hair at shoulder length? But this woman has great prejudice regarding short hair...

Anyway, about the earrings, I guess she wants to turn those into signature pieces and since pearl is universally perceived as elegant... I'm gonna say it one last time: The best type of earrings for her is the drop type. Thinner, longer and, most importantly, avoid anything round. But I doubt she's gonna listen.

By the way, is she still in Provence? Though I'm a couple of hours away, I don't like the idea that she's so near.

Dacob did such a great work! I took a quick look at his comment section and I'm glad he's not being attacked as some other YTubers have been and continue to be. I guess the way he talently put everything together makes it hard to be questioned.

Oh, and Lauren, where's the blue heart?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I learned of Myka Meier in one of these threads and I just received her etiquette book yesterday. I love it! It makes learning etiquette fun and interesting. I might take one of her virtual courses. She truly has the heart of a teacher. There's a world of difference better her and AB.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anna telling people …
👉🏻 follow me but don’t be stiff.
👉🏻 Be like me but be interesting.

anna is queen of conceptual oxymoron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oki, i finally have a legit reason to say: "RIP Jet set" (mimes Babe)

Jokes aside, Chinese might actually not be too hard for her, but she should really put more focus on learning english properly before she branch out. I can kinda get away with being crappy at a bunch of languages since I was forced to learn so many at school :p But my main focus rn, is English, French, German, Russian and Mandarin Chinese.
I do think that Chinese would be hard for her as it follows a completely different set of rules, does not have an alphabet and is a tonal language. Most people if they don’t start learning from a young age typically find it quite difficult. I’ve seen many people give up at a very basic level. Chinese is typically not a language considered easy to learn.

If she’s not going to read/write it will definitely be easier but still difficult overall as to be understandable she will need to be able to use tones appropriately, which honestly I don’t see her doing.

View attachment 691945

See how she'd look way better with her hair at shoulder length? But this woman has great prejudice regarding short hair...

Anyway, about the earrings, I guess she wants to turn those into signature pieces and since pearl is universally perceived as elegant... I'm gonna say it one last time: The best type of earrings for her is the drop type. Thinner, longer and, most importantly, avoid anything round. But I doubt she's gonna listen.

By the way, is she still in Provence? Though I'm a couple of hours away, I don't like the idea that she's so near.

Dacob did such a great work! I took a quick look at his comment section and I'm glad he's not being attacked as some other YTubers have been and continue to be. I guess the way he talently put everything together makes it hard to be questioned.

Oh, and Lauren, where's the blue heart?
I wonder why she hates short hair…

Hasn’t Lauren already posted the blue heart?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I do think that Chinese would be hard for her as it follows a completely different set of rules, does not have an alphabet and is a tonal language. Most people if they don’t start learning from a young age typically find it quite difficult. I’ve seen many people give up at a very basic level. Chinese is typically not a language considered easy to learn.

If she’s not going to read/write it will definitely be easier but still difficult overall as to be understandable she will need to be able to use tones appropriately, which honestly I don’t see her doing.

even Chinese people trying to master tones of another Chinese dialect is very hard. There are many Chinese dialects. Even Hong Kong Cantonese is different from Cantonese in Singapore.

Reactions: 12
even Chinese people trying to master tones of another Chinese dialect is very hard. There are many Chinese dialects. Even Hong Kong Cantonese is different from Cantonese in Singapore.
Yeah, we have a lot of dialects. Typically people will learn Standard Chinese unless they're moving to Hong Kong. Though like you said there are also regional differences normally as long as it's the same dialect most people would understand. If it is a different dialect... well it's like an entirely new language. That being said most people use Standard Chinese to communicate because it's a "common language".

It's much easier to learn a language when you have people around you who speak the language, so it confuses me why Anna would not choose to learn French. Wouldn't it help with her networking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Exactly, and hasn't Anna lived in Switzerland for about 2 years now? Surely if Anna was interested in integrated into Swiss society she would already be speaking basic to conversational French now? Assuming Joseph must be fluent in French for him to be working in the Geneva branch of Bank Audi?

I am curious as to why Anna has not been seen once rubbing shoulders with the Swiss 'elite' already? Considering she literally sells a course about doing just that... and yet, there is no proof of any of her being invited to any networking events, charity events, celebrations or galas.

Possible theory as to why Anna rarely posts about her partner could be due to the fact she wants to selectively appear single, as she is not in love and her marriage is a business partnership of convenience. To sell her course, she wanted to use it as leverage as to like "see! I'm married to a banker and we live in Switzerland" but when she is always on her x4 a month 'escape vacations' she wants to appear single and available in case she runs into luck and meets a wealthy, single and available man.

Hence why a lot of the sugar-baby types (for example: Alena Shishkova, Nika Mariana, Valeria Sokolova, Anna Andres) rarely ever post photos of their provider partners/boyfriends etc... they want to be open to the "next best thing" aka a perhaps richer and or more attractive provider man. Valeria Sokolova is happily married now living in Miami. Anna Andres is living a happy life in Cannes and shows her family and life like normal.

I meant to write that was the case prior for Valeria but she also posts photos of her wedding day and family life for the past few years now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
During the 1800is and early 1900is American nouveau riches used to marry their daughters with aristocratic European men(who were mostly broke)in order to get accepted by American old money.Churchill's mother is example. Metropolitan opera in NY was built by J.P.Morgan,Roosevelt and Vanderbilt familes.Old money didn't let them into their opera so guys built their own.:geek::giggle::geek:

There is more famous and rich example in the Spencer-Churchill fold, Churchill's cousin, 9th Duke of Marlborough married Consuelo Vanderbilt. She, unfortunately, was very unhappy in the marriage.

Reactions: 6
Possible theory as to why Anna rarely posts about her partner could be due to the fact she wants to selectively appear single, as she is not in love and her marriage is a business partnership of convenience. To sell her course, she wanted to use it as leverage as to like "see! I'm married to a banker and we live in Switzerland" but when she is always on her x4 a month 'escape vacations' she wants to appear single and available in case she runs into luck and meets a wealthy, single and available man.
Yes, this is definitely possible, but another question is who the h*ll a wealthy single man that is attractive will look at her like "wow this girl is a real deal here"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When a dress is too tight on your hips...
View attachment 692283
This is awful, white combined with vaguely yellow dress that does not really fit well and makes her cleavage look awful and that damn fake Chanel. Yellow and lilac are two colors that don't go that well together, one should really know what they're doing to combine them successfully. And I hate hate that stupid leg pose because it does not elongate her legs, it only maked her feet look freakishly huge.

And again, Aija, those slippers are not sandals and not footwear suitable to be worn with any kind of dress or more luxurious handbag. I don't care it's Hermesa, you can wear white flipflops and the effect would be the same.

Reactions: 24
On the topic of the fake pearls, her entire jewelry collection in fact is so minimal because she’s only obsessed with name brand jewelry. The cartier bracelets and all those items “affluent” women need are complete bs. People with real money have family jewelers who cater to only certain kinds of clients with beautiful and unique pieces that are only made for them I know this for a fact because my family included have private jewelers, we don’t appreciate wearing the exact same style and pieces the whole world can get and also make fakes off (like miss bleh)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No offense but it's the first time in my life I see a dragon pretending to be a bleep or a bleep pretending to be a dragon, you choose.
It definitely must be eleghant to show your undies. If the AJ took the photo from a bit different angle, we would know the exact color :D 🐣

Also I wonder how could she make the dress on the pic below looking that tight:
DA3A343B-5A82-47F0-853A-E250C8800105.png

well, our eleghant troll can definitely cheapen everything.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It definitely must be eleghant to show your undies. If the AJ took the photo from a bit different angle, we would know the exact color :D 🐣

View attachment 692427
She found a new use to her rear. Gross.

Reactions: 3

Yes, she has - loved it:)

View attachment 692427
When is Anna Bey going to buy a Cézanne ?Affluent people buy Art.Where is her art collection? Is she a patreon of the arts? Her fake affluence can’t buy anything at Christie’s .All she can collect are decrepit Hermessa bags and sandals.
Let’s see how much scam money her latest 1k course can bring her .She might afford a Cézanne poster .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.