Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it IS the original video, though edited for 4 min but the racist message is on there and it is the original video i filmed with my phone! I cannot upload my version, the owner of Dossier has yet to give me permit (I have uploaded the vid to my private google drive, so I am willing to share). Though I say, this linked youtube video is the best, and original, version so please tattlers who can download it, do so fast!
Today is suddenly a very good day :D I guess I can end the quest for the video now 🤣

Whoever controls the gdrive :) Please add lalalander's version + the one from youtube to the gdrive so it can't be gone again :)

Reactions: 6
it IS the original video, though edited for 4 min but the racist message is on there and it is the original video i filmed with my phone! I cannot upload my version, the owner of Dossier has yet to give me permit (I have uploaded the vid to my private google drive, so I am willing to share). Though I say, this linked youtube video is the best, and original, version so please tattlers who can download it, do so fast!
With your permission (?), I have made screenshots, in case the video would be removed from YT. Anyone interested, just click:

P.S. OK, I have just noticed, it is not really visible, but the first comment made me angry, too:
- Hi Anna. Those black pieces of sh*t are really taking over the paid group. You have to do SOMETHING about it, before we are also overrun by muslims and the Soviet Union. Do you really want to be associated with those kinds of people?! Sarah -

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Still that won't last forever. It just can't. Every scammer enjoy the fruits of their tricks for only a while and just when they think nothing can stop them they're hit with a blow. She's been on this road since 2017, right? Since then she's rebranded like 3-4 times? She's getting tired/fed up of it. You can tell by the content she's gifting us lately. She just don't let go because 1. She's deep in a personal mess, 2. She's always looking forward to the next trip.
Was anyone in need of networking tips? I love how she times her blogposts, videos, courses with her personal life and the types of people she hangs out with. She waited till she met up with Susie Moore the networking expert before she gives out tips and tricks for networking.
how can Anna Bey give networking tips ? Where are her elite friends who invite her in their private villas, yachts, sailing boats, private concerts, fundraising events , private fashion show , private art exhibitions, private planes , private islands , weddings, divorce parties, charity auctions, horse riding on private property , château, country houses , chalets etc
Where are they ? Where is her pictures on Lina’s yacht? Anna only shows us hotels and experiences that anyone with a salary can afford with a little savings.A yearly holiday of 3 nights in a 5 star hotel , split between 2 adults , means saving €$£100 each month …Anna Bey’s course and subscription to the A list cost $116 each month …Where is the real value ? Anna brings no value , that’s why she has no elite friends …

• Heart
Reactions: 22
With your permission (?), I have made screenshots, in case the video would be removed from YT. Anyone interested, just click:
The original video is NOT mine so I am not the person to grant the permission but as long as it's publicly available, it's for all to see. Also, I discovered alleged forensic investigation to discredit the racist message here:
Please explain which 'forensics team' would post on a blog their 'findings'?
Moreover, why hasn't Anna addressed enlisting the forensic investigators on any of her channels and published their 'alleged' findings there? I will tell you why, because there never was any investigation and thus she faked all of it, as everything else in her life, and made that blog entry which anyone can do and should the company contact her or claim they never were hired by her, she can blame it on her 'haters' and call it 'smear campaign'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I also happen to have a copy (via screen recording)😁
In the message, the wonderful Anna Bey said black women will never succeed and that no man would want them.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope they were banned because the way they were talking about third world countries, big noses, big lips. It was giving off this energy: View attachment 681446
YIKES!
The person in question sounded exactly like this ⬆. Maybe it was drunk af Anna, raging and thinking she can prove a point? (sounds like an advice from her mother, like beat them with their own weapons 🤔) but NO: we are no racists, we do not look down on 3rd world countries, we do not judge except those who are sitting on a high horse with a superiority complex.

Reactions: 12
❗Be careful with your assertions, ladies. The method of Anna's trolls is to discredit Tattle by suggesting that we are saying things about Anna that aren't true. The topic of the racist message was already discussed in a previous thread, it seems to be this kind of trap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
❗Be careful with your assertions, ladies. The method of Anna's trolls is to discredit Tattle by suggesting that we are saying things about Anna that aren't true. The topic of the racist message was already discussed in a previous thread, it seems to be this kind of trap.
True, we are just beating a dead horse at this point, since everyone have formed their own beliefs about the topic.

Reactions: 16
The original video is NOT mine so I am not the person to grant the permission but as long as it's publicly available, it's for all to see. Also, I discovered alleged forensic investigation to discredit the racist message here:
Please explain which 'forensics team' would post on a blog their 'findings'?
Moreover, why hasn't Anna addressed enlisting the forensic investigators on any of her channels and published their 'alleged' findings there? I will tell you why, because there never was any investigation and thus she faked all of it, as everything else in her life, and made that blog entry which anyone can do and should the company contact her or claim they never were hired by her, she can blame it on her 'haters' and call it 'smear campaign'.
The whole site (link) is not secured, nobody tells me it is from forensic team - did they forget to secure the site ???!!! :) That is so contradictory! The whole site look very unprofessional, the "proof" with date and signature is very basic, and somehow they forgot to mention by recreating and simulating that conversation, that SOMEONE had the credentials to login to Anna Bey's official Fcb page. So who wrote that Anna's message? Some mysterious hacker? If so, why did she not take steps to secure her official Fcb page?
It is just sooo transparent :)
I do not know what the hell is that woman thinking, that we all are stupid ???

Reactions: 4
Oh, okay… so it’s not a legit FB Messenger convo then?
They are trying to say... but I doubt. I think she just tries to mislead people by convincing us it is not legit. How could it not be ??? Ms. Bey would do anything to twist the truth. A typical manipulator!

Reactions: 7
Regardless of the Facebook message: we have video of Anna calling black women from the She ra group ratchet, and trying to say a paid group would get rid of them. Basically implying black women can't afford to pay. Yet there are three black students who later became advocates and gave Anna free advertising. New Rose Glow, Lady in Company, and the black lady she did a live with last summer.

So Live video. Anna talking. No way to fake that. She is racist, point blank.

Yet somehow her black followers are the ones we see. Even effortlesslysarah, for example. Black women support her and she spits in their face.

I really wonder why she highlighted Kate Middleton, Amal Clooney, but not Meghan Markle (surely the biggest social climbing success of the past 20 years!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
@pinks123 was reported by someone.
Definitely, we have to face a real invasion of trolls these days. Wolves are STUPIDLY coming out of the wood. It must be the Dacob's video effet.
We are not fool, you fools ! 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It seems her course is coming out tomorrow.
More recycled garbage from her 🤮 I know we should advocate recycling to save the earth but garbage shouldn’t be recycled!

She clearly hasn’t read proper recycling etiquette.

Attachments

• Haha
Regardless of the Facebook message: we have video of Anna calling black women from the She ra group ratchet, and trying to say a paid group would get rid of them. Basically implying black women can't afford to pay.
is this message on the Dossier files?

if it were a trap, why would 'her team', 'her fans' or she herself try to discredit by 'hiring' amateur hackers to send message from her own account and then parade it as forensic investigation... on a free blog... but never on her social media? Surely everybody would only benefit from knowing if the racist message was just a troll hacking. However, she never did so, and being the bragger she is, that's a proof she never hired the investigators. Part of unveiling scammers like that is sniffing out any evidence (or lack of them in some cases) and it is seen as dubious at first. But look at what happened to Anna Sorokin. She got caught eventually. Anna Bleh's case is more subtle but more damaging to poor women who get into debt to pay for her scam. We might not be able to prove 100% that she's racist but we have gathered enough proof that she's compulsive liar, scammer and faked her entire luxury lifestyle claiming it was funded by her 'millionaire husband banker' before selling her scamming courses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Are there any people on her "wainting list"?:unsure: I am starting to doubt it. Not talking about aspirant-prostitutes/Sugarbabies/etc. I am talking about real girls.
@lalalander : she is not a subtle case. On the contrary, she is an evident case, with delicious ramifications ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It seems her course is coming out tomorrow.
More recycled garbage from her 🤮 I know we should advocate recycling to save the earth but garbage shouldn’t be recycled!

She clearly hasn’t read proper recycling etiquette.
I love it when Anna uses candids to promote her new course! She looks constipated in some of these shots... Is something upsetting her stomach? 🤔 Those asymmetric eyes and lips, wow!

Here's the email in question
Screenshot_20210727-120010__01.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
@pinks123 was reported by someone.
Definitely, we have to face a real invasion of trolls these days. Wolves are STUPIDLY coming out of the wood. It must be the Dacob's video effet.
We are not fool, you fools ! 😁
Bastine, I might be naive, but @Pink123 didn't appear suspicious at all. In fact, pink told some Anna's defender off, and she/he could get their revenge by reporting pink.
I think.

I love it when Anna uses candids to promote her new course! She looks constipated in some of these shots... Is something upsetting her stomach? 🤔 Those asymmetric eyes and lips, wow!

Here's the email in question
View attachment 681903
Such absurd opening question.
What if my answer is "NO" ? I have never felt it. How to look elegant on a budget, this is something what I know already, without her "wise advice". What if I told her, that rich people asked me, where did I get my clothing from? (From second-hands).
And it is true as well as it is true that I am typing right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.