Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grandma Anna is back. Outfits and spots are the essences of vacation.
Seeing that picture, I wonder if does she have a mirror in her hotel room... It's just too narrow on her waist. If a dress looked like that on my body I wouldn't get out of my house.

Reactions: 10
She’s going to break her hip if she bends it any further trying to look like an HoURglAsS🤣
The best part is the more she does that the more the other side looks flat. She really should buy clothes that suit a rectangle but of course she will not.

Reactions: 11
"Creating content" LOL. Her cheap verbal manipulation is her only skill. What exactly is the content she's creating? Embarrassing Reels? Countless boring stories of restaurans and her pointless vacations in France and Italy? Horses? pOWeR wALks? Common knowledge etiquette tips? Everything she "creates" is average at best. Her work is full of mistakes and misinformation. She has no sense of responsibility. It's difficult for her to "disconnect fully from creating content" not because she loves her work so much but because she doesn't have anything else to do plus she's addicted to Instagram attention (the only source of attention and validation she has ).
When I'm traveling to a new destination especially with my boyfriend, the last thing on my mind is social media or work. But she has no interest in her beloved hubby nor the destination. She is so empty and mentally limited.

Some of the women that follow Anna and have this entitled mentality, the way they look and think... ughhh...😬 even Anna looks like a princess compared to them. No wonder she talks down to her dear elegant ladies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Grandma Anna is back. Outfits and spots are the essences of vacation.

And here I am again criticizing her shoes. Her feet are again to wide for those and you can see them bulging over at the sides and even that angle cant hide the bulging at the front. We know by now that she doesn't have the financial means to go to her favorite shoe maker/designer house and request a custom made pair. But why does she buy those ill fitting shoes, why not buy a pair that fits her? Imo finding flattering shoes is the easiest part of having a flattering wardrobe, since you can directly feel how well those fit you. A simple rule: if the shoes don't fit you well, they won't flatter you. It is as simple as that. If you can't walk in them comfortably, you don't buy them.
With clothes it is much easier to fool oneself with unflattering cuts and colors because of the currently fashionable color or silhouette, the lightening in the store, maybe your current complexion (summer vs winter), your maybe changing body shape etc. But with shoes the most important part is wether they fit or not. Yes you also have color and maybe even trendy shoe shape, but if they don't fit you, even a flattering color and trendy shoe shape will degrade your outfit.

Reactions: 11
I wonder how does she introduce herself and describe her profession when meeting new people. If anyone looks her up they'll encounter something like this 👇🏻 and this is one of the "light versions" of her gems
I wondered about this too and apeculated wheter she uses a „civilian“ name we don‘t know anything about and perhaps that is the reason why only Lina, Karim and Bassam were tagging her on Instagram
What is also funny is how only the posts where she tags herself appear on her feed, everythibg else gets deleted - she doesnt do that with the SOA Instagram, there you find plenty of pucs where the account is tagged (even if most likely highly curated)

Reactions: 7
I like her dress a lot. It is a bit narrow, but otherwise beautiful.
I do like a lot of her wardrobe actually, if you look at it as just clothing pieces.
What makes her style so awful is that she has no idea how to style them, is not wearing the right size and being absolutely horrible at matching colors.

The colorful Kellys look so cheap on her because she just cannot style them properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Would someone pretty please create a joint thread on Mila Le Blanc/Demi Rawling/Perfume YouTubers?

A few of us here would be forever grateful if you were able to! Please and thank you so much ❤

Both of them follow Anna Bey. Mila has mentioned her a few times haha. Unfortunately, Tattle must have changed their rules, a few of us have been unable to have the option to create a thread.
Seems like I am now able to create threads, enjoy 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think of a person is nice & draws you in you might overlook their appearance - to a certain extent.

it’s because she is a compulsive liar, scammer & has curated a false narrative to manipulate others that even if she looked”elegant” we wouldn’t accept it. She is a con artist.

Reactions: 10
Just passing by with some interesting news as I've watched Dacob's video and his alarm signal on Anna's website and its safety (I remind to people who just watch her but not buy that she is asking for IDs in order to integrate her "elite" scam) :

The CNPD*** has just imposed a record penalty of 746 million euros to Amazon for failing to comply with European regulations on the private data of Internet users. Although Amazon disputes the decision it will eventually constitute a jurisprudence for UE****.
To explain the context : since 2018, in UE, there is a General Data protection regulation which had been put in place because various private actors have seized the authorities, accusing Amazon and other firms of having illegally collected and used the data of its users.
Now, let's have some fun thinking about the future : if it happens to Amazon, how about the little insect that is Anna?

*****Commission luxembourgeoise pour la protection des données
****available as part of the Switzerland/UE agreements

And since I am here . This is how it's like to be a lawyer in Geneva not an" Insta lawyer". The most powerful law office.

Some of the most important lawyers in Geneva work for free for humanitarian fondations (I mean free for the victims). Just to mention it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I do like a lot of her wardrobe actually, if you look at it as just clothing pieces.
What makes her style so awful is that she has no idea how to style them, is not wearing the right size and being absolutely horrible at matching colors.

The colorful Kellys look so cheap on her because she just cannot style them properly.
Yes and it's not only about styling the clothes but also about her overall appearance and energy. Some people can pull off everything, she can't. The clothes she owns are indeed for women who are naturally feminine, elegant, and refined. She is not any of that and forcing it only makes her look foolish. She had a good style while she was in London. It was a good combination of elegant and casual but even then whenever she tried to push it to a higher level of elegance it didn't work for her. She always ended up looking like a Russian prostitute dealer. This whole elegance concept is just not for her. She doesn't have it within her. She should turn towards something more casual. I feel like something related to Latino culture would be more suitable for her. She should've been a tango instructor or something like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes and it's not only about styling the clothes but also about her overall appearance and energy. Some people can pull off everything, she can't. The clothes she owns are indeed for women who are naturally feminine, elegant, and refined. She is not any of that and forcing it only makes her look foolish. She had a good style while she was in London. It was a good combination of elegant and casual but even then whenever she tried to push it to a higher level of elegance it didn't work for her. She always ended up looking like a Russian prostitute dealer. This whole elegance concept is just not for her. She doesn't have it within her. She should turn towards something more casual. I feel like something related to Latino culture would be more suitable for her. She should've been a tango instructor or something like that
There you go giving advice.. .let's see Brazilian Bank Audi give Joe a job. My dulce de leche is ready (no popcorn)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some people said she can't dance, but I saw her salsa and she is perfect. I am not a professional, but have natural talent for dancing and I clearly see she is good at it. So what @Glitter888 says makes perfect sense. I think she could be hot in tango.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey ladies. I took a summer break but loyally read every single post and even went on a direct DM line with Dacob during his live stream ;) (Dacob, if you read here, thanks for understanding why I didn't call (a former acquaintance of Aija, used and blocked lol) and even for being discrete and not sharing my burner account name. Whoever discovered him, thank you, thank you! He's such a well-spoken, beautiful human being. His long video formats may not be for all, and that's perfectly fine, but I was captured by his personality. Dissecting information instead of bashing. Anna could learn a world of knowledge, etiquette, and emotional intellect from Dacob.

Life is getting in the way so I'm likely to post less but I read you as always. Welcome to all the newcomers, quite a few of you are very funny, insightful, witty, and gracious!

And let me just chip in on how to recognize the clothing that poorly fits, with the visual examples supplied by our eleghance expert.

• The fabric of the item pulls into an 'X' around the buttons
  • Stitching lines don't align and look all over the place as if soon something's going to rip
  • It's impossible to sit down without fabric straining against the thighs
  • Looks very uncomfortable to move in
  • No comment for the shoes, I feel bad for her feet and the never-ending blisters. She's not only convinced she's an XS, but that her feet is as narrow as Cinderellas.
Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_4.jpg
Screenshot_3.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Some people said she can't dance, but I saw her salsa and she is perfect. I am not a professional, but have natural talent for dancing and I clearly see she is good at it. So what @Glitter888 says makes perfect sense. I think she could be hot in tango.
She has taken a class in salsa, Latin dance and she claims ballet ( and we all can see how her ballet turned out ). I don’t really think she can dance well now, cannot really say about the past though I doubt it can be considered perfect. Whether she could dance in the past or not is not very relevant anymore because dancing well requires constant training and upkeep. Like she said in her blog article, she decided to give up pursuing Salsa dancing because she had already invested a lot of time and energy, she is clearly not at the same standard as the past.

Natural talent can only take you so far, you require determination and other factors to continue. The only determination we have seen Anna show in my opinion is her determination to get money.

Hey ladies. I took a summer break but loyally read every single post and even went on a direct DM line with Dacob during his live stream ;) (Dacob, if you read here, thanks for understanding why I didn't call (a former acquaintance of Aija, used and blocked lol) and even for being discrete and not sharing my burner account name. Whoever discovered him, thank you, thank you! He's such a well-spoken, beautiful human being. His long video formats may not be for all, and that's perfectly fine, but I was captured by his personality. Dissecting information instead of bashing. Anna could learn a world of knowledge, etiquette, and emotional intellect from Dacob.

Life is getting in the way so I'm likely to post less but I read you as always. Welcome to all the newcomers, quite a few of you are very funny, insightful, witty, and gracious!

And let me just chip in on how to recognize the clothing that poorly fits, with the visual examples supplied by our eleghance expert.

• The fabric of the item pulls into an 'X' around the buttons
  • Stitching lines don't align and look all over the place as if soon something's going to rip
  • It's impossible to sit down without fabric straining against the thighs
  • Looks very uncomfortable to move in
  • No comment for the shoes, I feel bad for her feet and the never-ending blisters. She's not only convinced she's an XS, but that her feet is as narrow as Cinderellas.
View attachment 688048View attachment 688051View attachment 688050
Well I will amend my statement, Anna also has a determination to stuff herself in clothing and shoes that are too small for her and that do not fit her well. Oh and determined to be an hourglass.

Personally I do not understand how she can tolerate the shoes, tight clothes can still be bearable, but shoes? Not a chance. If it was me I would have plasters covering my feet at the very least.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Personally I do not understand how she can tolerate the shoes, tight clothes can still be bearable, but shoes? Not a chance. If it was me I would have plasters covering my feet at the very least.
Same. I'd really rather have the elegant comfort and walk in cute loafers than ruin my mood, walk wincing in pain all day and end up bleeding all over my *allegedly* designer shoes.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.