Anna Bey #22 Removed video, backlash, apology, TheAList, SOTEW 3.0.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that the bucks are rolling in with her course launch, expect her to be able to take some nicer vacations. Her students are her sugar daddy. They are funding her level up lifestyle.
I don't think many people will buy more courses. I think she's already cashed in 80% of her sales and the gravy train is running out of track.

Reactions: 20
I’m watching the dacob video. So far so good.

he mentions Vida consultancy and how they take money from lonely women to go on a quick date with random men!

this lot should be exposed just as much as Bey - they are no better ? Both businesses that exploit women whilst pretending to empower them.

I did a Google search on them and all the reviews are extremely bad.
Can someone please open a thread for them - call it:

the vida consultancy - Rachel maclynn

Thank you!

Reactions: 10
I really liked that Brianna girl but dp we know fpr certain her story is thrue?
Anna Scamma lies all the time. I don't trust one word that comes out of her mouth. Don't trust people associated with her either.

Reactions: 9
@Birdseed2

it’s really good.

“Luxury is not the opposite of poverty”

I love this.
He has really researched this, spent time and articulated it very well.

he has taken her down in 1 swoop.

it was hilarious hearing him read out the tattle summary.

a tone know which page he read from? 😀

Reactions: 19
Thanks for such a detailed info. As per Glassdoor, the annual salary of a private banking head in Switzerland is around 141000CHF. Our Aija is so 'ahflooent' that I'm actually getting jealous of her. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's bcz her Hermes is fake. I own one birkin and 2 kelly bags and I've been using them for 2 years and they look pretty good.
I just looked at the exchange rate of CHF to USD; homeboy is making approx. $155k USD?!?! He has to be making bonuses in order to pay for his wife to be kept happy. There is no ways she’d be cool with a household income of less than $300k USD.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The photo of her in just a man's button down shirt is what she looks like in her natural habitat - a hooker.
She should do the tiktok dance "I've got 3 looks and thats it, homeless man, a 12yo boy and a hooker." she would do the hooker one at perfection 😂 and the 12yo with her barbie dress..oh no actually she cant do that, all those dresses were rented 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photo of her in just a man's button down shirt is what she looks like in her natural habitat - a hooker.
Which is a look that so many other women can pull off, looking unbothered, at home with themselves, totally relaxed, nonchallant and elegant at the same time.
Considering Ajjia has such a focus on mindset, it‘s rather sarcastic that she‘s not able to get to the right minde set herself, so she can be part of the style of women she desperately tirys to copy but similtaniously aggressiively sells this never achieved mindset to naive hungry and desperate women. The way you smize, hold your glas, your fake Hermes and what knows - willl NOT change your life. Please spear yourself the embarrasment. So many man in my social cercle bring every now and then this kind of „cannon fodder“ for everyone else to laugh and look downd to -it‘s a shame any disgusting, the young women mostly downt even get the condesceding tone. I‘m personslly tured of taking these women under my wing and looking out for them - not my circus, but i havent the heart to let women walk „into the knife“ metaphorically . My citiy is the capital of petty intregue, on top of social integrated and accepted misoginy - we do our best

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Birdseed2

it’s really good.

“Luxury is not the opposite of poverty”

I love this.
He has really researched this, spent time and articulated it very well.

he has taken her down in 1 swoop.

it was hilarious hearing him read out the tattle summary.

a tone know which page he read from? 😀
The video is briliant. He is so eloquent!

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_2021-08-01-14-08-56.png

Why would elegant behavior turn men off, is she making another mistake with her videos

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just realised, Aija belongs to the same country as Greta Thunberg, HOW STRANGE !

Aija destroys the value of everything attached to her. Stop defaming Sweden Aija !

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Poor thing, so persistent... She really belives she has something to say about elegance, a concept and an attitude she has never really enconuntered and recongnized in her entire life. Not to mention the notion of credibility : old sins cast long shadows, they say in the land of her Majesty.

Reactions: 20
Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

It's so confusing the way she emphasizes men in her content. Yet lies and says she doesn't want to be known as the matchmaker/gold digger/sugar baby coach. Why has she never yet made a video about elegant female friends? Oh yes, she has none.

I still don't think you can teach someone to be elegant. You are born with class or you are not. It's a certain grace, warmth, charm, and empathy for other people that I define as a the trademarks of an elegant woman. She never touches on charity work, giving back to the community, or volunteering, for example

Now, if Mackenzie Scott wants to teach I'm sure everyone will be eager to see what her thoughts are on bagging a rich man...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone watch Breeney Lee?

she is a sort of level up coach.

I think she is quite good, however she could level up a bit herself.

she doesn’t pronounce words properly and it’s a huge Shane because her overall message is much better than that of Anna.

she talks about how to spot leech men etc.

Reactions: 2
I just looked at the exchange rate of CHF to USD; homeboy is making approx. $155k USD?!?! He has to be making bonuses in order to pay for his wife to be kept happy. There is no ways she’d be cool with a household income of less than $300k USD.
Exactly.. and she blatantly lies about bagging a super rich guy when he's just an average earner. And on top of that she shamelessly teaches her 'students' to hunt for rich men in the name of elegance when in reality the 'teacher' herself has failed miserably at it. She's neither elegant, nor has she managed to marry a billionaire. Yet she pretends to be this uber rich princess who hasn't seen the other side of life and leaves no stones unturned in shaming middle-class hardworking men and women. In real life though, she has exactly the same financial status and class as those she looks down upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still don't think you can teach someone to be elegant. You are born with class or you are not. It's a certain grace, warmth, charm, and empathy for other people that I define as a the trademarks of an elegant woman. She never touches on charity work, giving back to the community, or volunteering, for example.
I think elegance can be taught but it's not in 6 weeks online school! In the past people were taught manners, there were educational books, and, later on videos, they had etiquette at school, and of course the most important part was the family - how the family members behaved, what events they attended, the parties they hosted, the subjects they discussed, how they interacted among each other and among other people and what they avoided. See? Nothing what Anna teaches because she cannot because she cannot fathom it. She spend a couple of weeks in Villa Pierrefeu and still only manages to teach about table setting and designer brands... She hosted 0 charitable events among 0 of her affluent friends, not even in support of Beirut explosion victims even though her husband is Lebanese. She has supported 0 charities, has 0 business ventures aside from scamming gullible women even though this is what a lot elegant ladies do, but as she as 0 ideas, 0 motivation to work, 0 connections and 0 money this has never happened.

Reactions: 27
Arrrghh you give her some ideas 😫😫😫
Honey, where will she find friends? Unless she pays them, we will never see her highlight another woman on her channel.

I think elegance can be taught but it's not in 6 weeks online school! In the past people were taught manners, there were educational books, and, later on videos, they had etiquette at school, and of course the most important part was the family - how the family members behaved, what events they attended, the parties they hosted, the subjects they discussed, how they interacted among each other and among other people and what they avoided. See? Nothing what Anna teaches because she cannot because she cannot fathom it. She spend a couple of weeks in Villa Pierrefeu and still only manages to teach about table setting and designer brands... She hosted 0 charitable events among 0 of her affluent friends, not even in support of Beirut explosion victims even though her husband is Lebanese. She has supported 0 charities, has 0 business ventures aside from scamming gullible women even though this is what a lot elegant ladies do, but as she as 0 ideas, 0 motivation to work, 0 connections and 0 money this has never happened.
Etiquette and manners does not equal elegance. The problem is she has English at the level of a 8 year old, so the words affluence and elegance have been butchered beyond recognition in her content. The "rules" you learn a lot of times are specific to your own country and culture, so she also has a very Europe-centered worldview.

Which is insane in a world where China is the next world power. Why not learn Mandarin, or something that takes brains? The European and British aristocracy she idolizes live in crumbling chateaus and castles (trust me I've seen a lot of them!). They have nothing beyond their titles most of the time, and the ones who are doing well are rich because they worked for a living and had connections. This fantasy world she promotes is hilariously out of date, like she gets ideas from Hollywood movies.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.