Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone waiting for the update, it appears to have been released a day early!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My son just came in and said the update was available now but he has to get ready for school now and leave whereas I don't have to leave for work for another hour and a half😜😂 he would never forgive me if I played it without him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh nice, I'll probably download the now, I think they go on Asian time for the updates an as soon as its midnight there then they release it, good thing about then being so far ahead of us lol

Yea I recently moved to Asia and downloaded it this morning ☺ I saw tweets about it being released earlier.

Saw this and it’s so true!!
Absolutely! After coming from Wild World back in the late 00s, I found the idea of needing a shovel to pick them up quite weird. It's taking me time to get used to it and I bought both the console and the game nearly a month ago 😅.

(By the way, I've been thinking of purchasing Stardew Valley, since a friend recommended it 🤔.)

Anyone waiting for the update, it appears to have been released a day early!
Fantastic 😎👌🏻. It's about time the café was available at the museum, haha.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely! After coming from Wild World back in the late 00s, I found the idea of needing a shovel to pick them up quite weird. It's taking me time to get used to it and I bought both the console and the game nearly a month ago 😅.

(By the way, I've been thinking of purchasing Stardew Valley, since a friend recommended it 🤔.)

Fantastic 😎👌🏻. It's about time the café was available at the museum, haha.
Stardew Valley is really good. There is a new game coming out from same developer called Haunted Chocolatier which I like the look of and will prob get

How do you update it? My little one did it herself but said there's no new things on hers

How do you update it? My little one did it herself but said there's no new things on hers
It should just do it automatically when you load on, soon as I tried to get on that was when it updated, I don't think you really get any pop ups that tell you it's the 2.0, it was just isabelle that mentioned it in the morning notice thing she does, if it's updated it should say 2.0 in I think it's the top right corner but couldn't be bottom, if it's not then you should be able to go into settings an click on it an maybe there's a thing to update it

It should just do it automatically when you load on, soon as I tried to get on that was when it updated, I don't think you really get any pop ups that tell you it's the 2.0, it was just isabelle that mentioned it in the morning notice thing she does, if it's updated it should say 2.0 in I think it's the top right corner but couldn't be bottom, if it's not then you should be able to go into settings an click on it an maybe there's a thing to update it
It says it's version 2.0 but she said isabelle didn't mention anything. Her sister has mushrooms growing but she can't see anything new on hers 🤔

I love the new update. I hadn’t played for months because I just got bored but I went back on a few weeks ago, knowing there was an update coming made it so much better!

I love the new update. I hadn’t played for months because I just got bored but I went back on a few weeks ago, knowing there was an update coming made it so much better!
Yes I'm loving the new update, having to fight my 12 year old for the switch though. How inconsiderate of him that he wants to play too 😂😂.

• Haha
It says it's version 2.0 but she said isabelle didn't mention anything. Her sister has mushrooms growing but she can't see anything new on hers 🤔
Isabelle doesn't say anything new about the update. If you were playing during the download of the update and it finished, you were told to save and close the game before the update could be installed. Once that happened, you also had to save the game again before being able to play with the update.

I haven’t played in months. No idea whether I want to restart my island from scratch or just spend hours tidying it all up 😂 I don’t have that many great items or diys but there are some parts of my island I really like and don’t want to lose and then others I want to scrap altogether! The thought of tidying it all up is what is putting me off picking it up again.

I haven’t played in months. No idea whether I want to restart my island from scratch or just spend hours tidying it all up 😂 I don’t have that many great items or diys but there are some parts of my island I really like and don’t want to lose and then others I want to scrap altogether! The thought of tidying it all up is what is putting me off picking it up again.
You need nook miles for a lot of the new stuff the update brings so not a great idea restarting

I find mushrooms only grow around the non fruit trees on my island, I think they are supposed to spawn around any tree but for me it's only the darker non fruit ones they spawn around an it's never much, maybe 1 mushroom per 3 trees

Am I missing something with Brewster. I went in and had a cup of coffee and that was all there was to do. Was such an anticlimax 🤣

Lol I think you can invite friends but for the most part it's all that happens, I've still got him to unlock, I went to the island last night an met him so I asumme when I log in today he will be in the museum, kindi dissapointed he didn't come with his own little bar, I could have used that for my theme lol

Reactions: 2