Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have one fossil left to complete the whole collection in my museum and I can’t seem to get it! Sick of Blathers telling me he already has them every time I get some more assessed 😩
The last one takes forever to find! What are you looking for? I can see if ive got it.

I travelled with Kapp'n to an island with out of season fish/insects, star fragments on the beach, vines on the cliffs and shooting stars! Brilliant stuff.

Reactions: 4
I travelled with Kapp'n to an island with out of season fish/insects, star fragments on the beach, vines on the cliffs and shooting stars! Brilliant stuff.
Me too! At first I was just getting the same island but now I’ve had vines & glowing moss, spring/blossom trees & a winter one! I want the shooting star one 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What time did you go to get shooting stars? Was it in the evening or Is it just always evening on that island. I’ve been so excited with the update I’ve been doing kapp’n in the morning as soon as I play but thinking maybe I should hold off and do some evening trips

Anyone got the expansion pack? Its quite good
I haven’t but considering putting it on my Christmas list! Do you think it’s worth it? I haven’t had chance to look into it much yet, I’ve been too busy with the update 😅

Reactions: 1
What time did you go to get shooting stars? Was it in the evening or Is it just always evening on that island. I’ve been so excited with the update I’ve been doing kapp’n in the morning as soon as I play but thinking maybe I should hold off and do some evening trips
I'm such a moron...I can't remember what time it was. It was definitely after 7pm though.

I'm waiting to see what people think of the expansion before taking the plunge!

I've been cooking recipes like there's no tomorrow!

Reactions: 2
I bought the expansion, it’s quite good and I like having more to do in the game

I haven’t but considering putting it on my Christmas list! Do you think it’s worth it? I haven’t had chance to look into it much yet, I’ve been too busy with the update 😅
CDKeys has it for £16 at the moment. Its pretty good and keeps me busy. I like the design aspect of it and that you get to use it on your island aswell.

I bought the expansion, it’s quite good and I like having more to do in the game
Im scared to time travel now ive got it incase it messes it all up 😂

Did anyone get the expansion pack as part of the upgraded membership? Am wondering if its worth it to upgrade or just get the dlc pack on its own, does it say what you no longer get if you get it through the membership an then the membership runs out and if you need to start again when you renew it

Did anyone get the expansion pack as part of the upgraded membership? Am wondering if its worth it to upgrade or just get the dlc pack on its own, does it say what you no longer get if you get it through the membership an then the membership runs out and if you need to start again when you renew it
If you get it through the NSO expansion pack and then cancel your membership after the year, you lose access to the AC expansion. You still get to keep the things you’ve learned (polishing, divider walls) but you lose the archipelago. (Although your save data stays if you join the online again). I’d say it’s better to just buy the dlc outright and then you always have it.

I’m quite enjoying the expansion. I wasn’t the first day or so because you start out with a small catalogue to items to decorate with and no trees or plants for the garden but now a few days in I’ve got a lot more and it’s making all the difference. Would definitely recommend it to anyone on the fence.
Now I’m just waiting for a villager who wants a nursery themed house as I really want all that cute baby stuff 😍😂 tried scanning my Kitt amiibo but she just wanted hoovers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
OK thanks, I might outright buy the dlc itself but I'll prob wait till black Friday or Xmas an see if I can get it cheaper

OK thanks, I might outright buy the dlc itself but I'll prob wait till black Friday or Xmas an see if I can get it cheaper
If you were interested in any of the sega games that came with the upgraded online membership, there is a separate Sega collection available that has some level of overlap with the games it includes - it definitely has the Sonic and Streets of Rage games plus some others.

If it was just for the Animal Crossing DLC I'd say just buy it by itself, that's what I did as I already had the sega collection I mentioned.

I'm really enjoying the DLC, more than I thought I would. I didn't cared much about decorating my own house but it's more fun when there's a theme and it doesn't matter that it's not your style.

Question about the DLC. My stepdaughter has a profile on my switch and plays on my island with it. One of her fav things to do is go to Harvs and design rooms so I think she will adore the happy homes content BUT I’m worried she’ll just go on there and half ass homes and it will be a mess and I’ll be stuck with these half finished homes that are badly decorated. Would I be able to go in and change things after she’s bored? Or if she starts a home is it only her who can make changes to it?

CDKeys has it for £16 :)
What's cdkeys? I've never heard of them, am in the UK though, can I buy from here

Honestly am not so fussed on the Sega thing, I have the full Sega collection on the xbox an hardly ever play so i might just get the dlc alone