Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully I get some luck soon lol would like to go to a acorn or maple leaf Island an get more.of those
Oh I really hope so! I was getting annoyed after visiting the same island just a few times so I can only imagine how fed up you are! Fingers crossed you get to go somewhere more exciting 🤞🏻

Oh I really hope so! I was getting annoyed after visiting the same island just a few times so I can only imagine how fed up you are! Fingers crossed you get to go somewhere more exciting 🤞🏻
Literally as I say that I end up at a snowy with snowflakes 😂 I wonder if weather has anything to do with it, so far every island I had went to was just normal sun but my own island was normal sun as well, my island today is raining an I end up at a snowy one, wondering if its a certain weather on your own then it means it will also be a type of weather on the kappn islands

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve had snowy and cherry blossom on the Kapp’n islands! As well as shooting star island and vines/glowing moss. I think I’ve only traveled about 10-15 times, the first few were all the same boring island though 🤣. I can’t believe you’ve travelled that many times and not got either of those! Have you had any different seasons or vines/shooting stars?
Ive had stars once and glowing moss like 10 times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m on shooting star island!! Might be stating the obvious but make sure you smash the rocks on this island as they give out stars.

Reactions: 4
I’m on shooting star island!! Might be stating the obvious but make sure you smash the rocks on this island as they give out stars.
I’ve just had this island! Didn’t want to leave 😂 assuming that star fragments will now appear on my island tomorrow morning after wishing on the shooting stars there…? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve just had this island! Didn’t want to leave 😂 assuming that star fragments will now appear on my island tomorrow morning after wishing on the shooting stars there…? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought this but have no stars on my beach this morning 😩 picked up all my shells too just to check if they would spawn

I went to the island yesterday and had fragments on the beach this morning! I got 7 star fragments, 2 large and a scorpius fragment 😁

I thought this but have no stars on my beach this morning 😩 picked up all my shells too just to check if they would spawn
Oh no way that’s so weird?! I got them this morning! How annoying 😩

• Sad
The first island I went to was a money tree island, every island since has been cherry trees! 🤨
I’m time hopping and everything! Wah.
We have the membership upgrade as 4 of us in our home play it :)

Does anyone have any of the new castle stuff I could catalogue? I have the midieval wall but thats it

Im wondering if I cant get snowy/blossom mystery islands because ive only been playing since June so ive never experianced them in the actual game?

Figured out why the littlest hasn't got the update. She keeps making new accounts and deleting the old ones 🙈 she needs to have kk slider and then it'll unlock kapp'n

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Figured out why the littlest hasn't got the update. She keeps making new accounts and deleting the old ones 🙈 she needs to have kk slider and then it'll unlock kapp'n
I didn't realise you needed to unlock kk to unlock kapp'n, it takes a while to get kk as well, I think you need a 3 star island an so many villagers as well before he comes

Going to be going to a catalogue island where I'll hopefully have everything in the game pre 2.0 an the new 2.0 stuff, don't have a lot of bells but if anyone is looking for stuff I can order it for you an I'll let you know the bell value

I was shocked at how many items are in the update!

Anyone been playing Happy Home Paradise? I love it so far. :)

Reactions: 2
I finally catalogued every ordable thing in the game minus the clothes an kk songs which am hoping to do a bit later on, took forever but I really love all the new 2.0 stuff, really given me some new ideas on my island when I seen it

• Heart
Reactions: 3