Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fenella

Chatty Member
Ok just added the codes here so if you get a random friend request that’s me!

Reactions: 3

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I haven’t but considering putting it on my Christmas list! Do you think it’s worth it? I haven’t had chance to look into it much yet, I’ve been too busy with the update 😅
CDKeys has it for £16 at the moment. Its pretty good and keeps me busy. I like the design aspect of it and that you get to use it on your island aswell.

I bought the expansion, it’s quite good and I like having more to do in the game
Im scared to time travel now ive got it incase it messes it all up 😂

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I’ve only used the membership for animal crossing tbh, it was 15 for the year which I didn’t think was too bad! When I was practically addicted to it I wouldn’t have been without the online side, needed my friends to get all the fruit and flowers 😂

karmadrama

I love the new update. I hadn’t played for months because I just got bored but I went back on a few weeks ago, knowing there was an update coming made it so much better!

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Absolutely! After coming from Wild World back in the late 00s, I found the idea of needing a shovel to pick them up quite weird. It's taking me time to get used to it and I bought both the console and the game nearly a month ago 😅.

(By the way, I've been thinking of purchasing Stardew Valley, since a friend recommended it 🤔.)

Fantastic 😎👌🏻. It's about time the café was available at the museum, haha.
Stardew Valley is really good. There is a new game coming out from same developer called Haunted Chocolatier which I like the look of and will prob get

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I finally catalogued every ordable thing in the game minus the clothes an kk songs which am hoping to do a bit later on, took forever but I really love all the new 2.0 stuff, really given me some new ideas on my island when I seen it

• Heart

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I love Animal Crossing, have done since the Nintendo DS days. Bought a switch in lockdown just to play again. It’s great for taking your mind off things.

Misssj80

VIP Member
My son just came in and said the update was available now but he has to get ready for school now and leave whereas I don't have to leave for work for another hour and a half😜😂 he would never forgive me if I played it without him

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
I just found tomatoes on an island when travelling with Kapp'n. Very pleased because I just bought some other edible starts from Lief on Harv's Island.

I am an idiot and set the island so everyone would water the place. Changed now to suit my nocturnal activity. Now I'm having to dig up rogue flowers. I've found 4 gyroid fragments so far and three were ready today. About to plant the fourth.

Before this update, whenever I took a photo to get Nook Miles it never worked. Finally it does.

This update has coincided with a huge dip in my health so is a great tonic.

capriallie

VIP Member
GUYSSSSS I broke up with my bf and he owned the switch and I’ve lost my island and years of playing animal crossing 😅😅 Do I buy myself a switch??🥲🥲

• Sad

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
They changed the spawn rate! So hopefully we won’t be drowning in eggs this year 😂
I think most of the problem was the game was still so new - so people were trying to get resources for the first time and nope... it's another wood egg. Oh a fish? Nope... egg.

Reactions: 2

nbt

VIP Member
Bought this for my son’s 8th birthday last week. I had my first play earlier, just to see if I could remember much from 12 years ago when I used to play it on the DS.

Was only supposed to be playing it whilst he finished his dinner. 4.5 hours later... 🤦🏼‍♀️

How addictive is it?! I’ve already asked him if he wants me to have another little play to help him progress when he goes to bed tonight 😂

• Haha

TapToBoreMeRigid

VIP Member
What time did you go to get shooting stars? Was it in the evening or Is it just always evening on that island. I’ve been so excited with the update I’ve been doing kapp’n in the morning as soon as I play but thinking maybe I should hold off and do some evening trips
I'm such a moron...I can't remember what time it was. It was definitely after 7pm though.

I'm waiting to see what people think of the expansion before taking the plunge!

I've been cooking recipes like there's no tomorrow!

nbt

VIP Member
It’s definitely a learning curve. I imagine that it’s easier to play once you know how things work because from the get go you can position your buildings as you want them.

Saying that, half the fun is rearranging things. Although it does take time!

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I'll be honest, at first I was hesitant as well because I thought it looked weird, but it's not weird at all and I've come to love the art style.
It's definitely worth it!
Yeah somtimes I can judge a bit too quick based on the look of things lol, I need to give some games a chance I think

Ef27

Not sure if this helps but some of the diys come to you when you’ve collected a certain amount of each of the eggs. I think it’s around 20. Then it comes to you in a thought. That was my issue last year. Hadn’t fished enough eggs.
Yeah maybe that’s where I’m going wrong I’m just so sick of collecting eggs now 😅😂
Ive started stardew valley too but find it so hard to make money 😝