Animal Crossing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time did you go to get shooting stars? Was it in the evening or Is it just always evening on that island. I’ve been so excited with the update I’ve been doing kapp’n in the morning as soon as I play but thinking maybe I should hold off and do some evening trips
I’ve just got the shooting star island 😍 it’s 11.30am on my island so doesn’t need to be night time! 🙌🏻 I don’t often play in the evenings so I’m glad 😅

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
What's cdkeys? I've never heard of them, am in the UK though, can I buy from here

Honestly am not so fussed on the Sega thing, I have the full Sega collection on the xbox an hardly ever play so i might just get the dlc alone
Its a website, i had never brought from them before but my friend had and she said tbey were legit. So I brought the DLC and it they give you a code and it works perfectly.

Question about the DLC. My stepdaughter has a profile on my switch and plays on my island with it. One of her fav things to do is go to Harvs and design rooms so I think she will adore the happy homes content BUT I’m worried she’ll just go on there and half ass homes and it will be a mess and I’ll be stuck with these half finished homes that are badly decorated. Would I be able to go in and change things after she’s bored? Or if she starts a home is it only her who can make changes to it?
Yes I think you can but to be honest you dont really go back to the houses anyway 🙈

Reactions: 1
Anyone got a snowy or cherry blossom on the mystery island? I time travel so must have gone about 40 times and not got it once.

Anyone got a snowy or cherry blossom on the mystery island? I time travel so must have gone about 40 times and not got it once.
I’ve had snowy and cherry blossom on the Kapp’n islands! As well as shooting star island and vines/glowing moss. I think I’ve only traveled about 10-15 times, the first few were all the same boring island though 🤣. I can’t believe you’ve travelled that many times and not got either of those! Have you had any different seasons or vines/shooting stars?

I've mostly had the same boring Kapp'n islands! I did get the cherry blossom ones but there were no blossoms that I could actually catch, just the decorative ones that swirl and disappear. It's very annoying to spend 1000 miles every day for the same boring island! And yes, I know it's only been out a week, I should be more patient 😂

Has anyone been able to find fruit they don't yet have on any of the islands? I'm still missing apples and peaches and was really hoping they'd come up on the new islands. Or maybe in Happy Home Paradise?

I’ve had snowy and cherry blossom on the Kapp’n islands! As well as shooting star island and vines/glowing moss. I think I’ve only traveled about 10-15 times, the first few were all the same boring island though 🤣. I can’t believe you’ve travelled that many times and not got either of those! Have you had any different seasons or vines/shooting stars?
How are you gettin that luck lol, all my islands have just been the plain boring ones with sun, iv had one with vines an glowing moss but that's it, still havent even had crops on a island

I've mostly had the same boring Kapp'n islands! I did get the cherry blossom ones but there were no blossoms that I could actually catch, just the decorative ones that swirl and disappear. It's very annoying to spend 1000 miles every day for the same boring island! And yes, I know it's only been out a week, I should be more patient 😂

Has anyone been able to find fruit they don't yet have on any of the islands? I'm still missing apples and peaches and was really hoping they'd come up on the new islands. Or maybe in Happy Home Paradise?
I can give you apples an peaches if you want, got a few stacks of them

You can either come to my island or I'll come over an drop them off, if am coming over then you will need to go to the airport an get a dodo code then give me it me, if you want to come over I'll get a dodo an you just go to the airport an select you want to travel to someone's island an do it by dodo code, do you need any other fruit?

I did get the cherry blossom ones but there were no blossoms that I could actually catch, just the decorative ones that swirl and disappear.
Same thing happened to me on the cherry blossom island. No big petals so I went home.
Though the next day on the snowy island, there were no snowflakes then I cut down the trees because I needed wood and all of a sudden I was getting 2/3 snowflakes at a time. Came home with about 60 of them. I know trees/flowers etc affect what bugs will/won’t spawn so maybe they affect the cherry blossoms/snow flakes too.
Definitely going to try it when I get another cherry blossom island.

How are you gettin that luck lol, all my islands have just been the plain boring ones with sun, iv had one with vines an glowing moss but that's it, still havent even had crops on a island
Honestly I was sooo fed up on the first few islands, I saw other people go to cool islands and thought I had such bad luck but I’ve had some really good ones since!! I guess it must just be pot luck, I normally go at a similar time of day each time!

You can either come to my island or I'll come over an drop them off, if am coming over then you will need to go to the airport an get a dodo code then give me it me, if you want to come over I'll get a dodo an you just go to the airport an select you want to travel to someone's island an do it by dodo code, do you need any other fruit?
Right - I have a dodo code! Are you able to come by now? I don’t think I can PM you so I’ll put it here when I know you are free!
I have all the other fruits, thank you! Is there anything you need?

Honestly I was sooo fed up on the first few islands, I saw other people go to cool islands and thought I had such bad luck but I’ve had some really good ones since!! I guess it must just be pot luck, I normally go at a similar time of day each time!
Hopefully I get some luck soon lol would like to go to a acorn or maple leaf Island an get more.of those

Right - I have a dodo code! Are you able to come by now? I don’t think I can PM you so I’ll put it here when I know you are free!
I have all the other fruits, thank you! Is there anything you need?
Sure I'll just get it on the now an come over, think am all good for things thanks

Glad to be your first 😁 you have a beautiful island, lol mines is still half bare
Thank you! Mine was overrun with weeds and flowers a few months ago then I tried to make it look a bit decent! I always feel it’s too simple, I keep watching YouTube videos of elaborate themed islands and feel inadequate 😂

Thank you! Mine was overrun with weeds and flowers a few months ago then I tried to make it look a bit decent! I always feel it’s too simple, I keep watching YouTube videos of elaborate themed islands and feel inadequate 😂
Lol mines is supposed to be harry potter themed but every time I go on I do some work then can't be bothered 😂