Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sheā€™s a lazy cow. Teach your child to stay at your side maybe if you werenā€™t on your phone constantly and giving him attention and not favouring your ā€œbabyā€ he wouldnā€™t feel the need to run away, she boils me blood absolute idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How quick that baby flinches the second she moves is terrifying. He just touched the washer and it beeped so she asked what it was and the baby flinched and started apologising within seconds

• Wow
Reactions: 7
stands for spast*c which historically is a rude/offensive word for someone with a disability
Yep I get that now thank you ā˜ŗ I havenā€™t heard that since I was at school so i could remember it I agree itā€™s really offensive and disappointing was this recently?

I love Frankie! However I donā€™t think itā€™s ok to use that slur
S P A Z

itā€™s very offensive IMO but I think itā€™s just Frankyā€™s young age and inexperience that made her use the word without thinking.
I donā€™t care if sheā€™s young thereā€™s never an excuse to use that slur

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep I get that now thank you ā˜ŗ I havenā€™t heard that since I was at school so i could remember it I agree itā€™s really offensive and disappointing was this recently?
think it was within the last week? i feel like its one of those words people sometimes thrown around without realising the offensive nature of it, but i hope instead of just deleting comments she addresses it and learns from it. even if she just said "i said a word which is not acceptable and really offensive to disabled people - sorry guys, i won't be saying it again" people would also take on board that its not ok to say.

Reactions: 3
think it was within the last week? i feel like its one of those words people sometimes thrown around without realising the offensive nature of it, but i hope instead of just deleting comments she addresses it and learns from it. even if she just said "i said a word which is not acceptable and really offensive to disabled people - sorry guys, i won't be saying it again" people would also take on board that its not ok to say.
When I commented there was about 12/13 people also mentioning it, she deleted the video and reuploaded with it cropped out šŸ«£

Reactions: 1
Something thatā€™s made me dislike Frankie is how easily sheā€™s given her cat away because of Portugal and because she ā€˜shouldnā€™t have got herā€™ in the first place. I dunno, it doesnā€™t sit right with me and I think it says a lot about someone whoā€™s able to do it imo šŸ„“

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Hopefully angel gets reported to social services for making a sarcastic video about neglecting her kids won't look good if ss look through her videos and see paint and children burning things .

Reactions: 9
The fact that she called herself an AMAZING mother at the end and said no one can take that away from her has me crying tears from laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did someone make a video about her is that what sheā€™s on about?

Reactions: 3
The fact that she called herself an AMAZING mother at the end and said no one can take that away from her has me crying tears from laughing
Itā€™s also interesting that she thinks that the things sheā€™s doing in the video, like making them cereal or having clothes in their wardrobe, is what makes her a good mother.

Like, no babe. Keeping your kids alive is a legal requirement, itā€™s literally scraping the barrel bare minimum of parenting.

Reactions: 12
so happy iā€™ve found a thread on this girl. I sent her a link to my very flexible home working job a few months ago when we were hiring and she was boohooing about being broke. she opened and ignored it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10