Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Frankie's house share through the council if so how is she able to go abroad without losing her place

so happy i’ve found a thread on this girl. I sent her a link to my very flexible home working job a few months ago when we were hiring and she was boohooing about being broke. she opened and ignored it lol
Link it here too to help a girl out 💅

Reactions: 1
so happy i’ve found a thread on this girl. I sent her a link to my very flexible home working job a few months ago when we were hiring and she was boohooing about being broke. she opened and ignored it lol
she 10000% does not want a job, there's plenty of WFH jobs (I do one myself) she could do whilst her kids are at nursery, but she isn't interested. Ive seen multiple comments of people suggesting jobs and said was like "guys i cant be bleeping arsed to be honest"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video she’s posted tonight of their night time routine. At the beginning she says it’s 6 o’clock when she’s starting tea. Her phone say 8:40. Why is she lying?

I know it’s been said here loads of times but the times that she gives them boys their tea is far, far too late. I’m surprised they’re not sick in the night with it laying heavy on their bellies. Them poor boys deserve so much better!

Angel we know you read here! Your children go feral because you have no rules or boundaries in place for them, have a firm routine and nip all destructive behaviour in the bud, it will save you in the long run.

The video she’s posted tonight of their night time routine. At the beginning she says it’s 6 o’clock when she’s starting tea. Her phone say 8:40. Why is she lying?

I know it’s been said here loads of times but the times that she gives them boys their tea is far, far too late. I’m surprised they’re not sick in the night with it laying heavy on their bellies. Them poor boys deserve so much better!
I have similar aged kids mine eat between 3 clock and 4 clock I hate eating late as well wanna get the kitchen clean as soon as possible .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have similar aged kids mine eat between 3 clock and 4 clock I hate eating late as well wanna get the kitchen clean as soon as possible .
Yeah i tend to get dinner straight on when we get back from the school run as we’re both starvinnn

used to really like angel, she constantly complains about her kids being naughty and showing them misbehaving on video but they have their tea late and then don’t go to bed until 10pm ish at night.. what time do they wake up in the morning? If they’ve got school/nursery in the morning they’re getting hardly Any sleep? No wonder they’re naughty, they’re tired!!

She needs some intervention for herself and the kids, she shows major signs of ADHD. Where’s the dads? She talks about one of their dads sometimes going round (obvs to drop off weed) but he doesn’t take his son??

Reactions: 3
ive only ever heard her talk about kaylan's dad, where is romelle's dad? do none of their families see the kids? what about their mums/dads/siblings etc?

I’m maybe an icee protective mum but sorry… what?? They left her kids with the housemate to go out?… I’d never in my wildest dreams

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The idiots on TikTok saying everyone feeds their kids late it’s okay are all bleeping insane and deluded. In no situation where toddlers need to be at nursery for 9am should their main meal of the day before be 12 hours prior to that. They’re feral because she doesn’t parent, they’re tired because she doesn’t parent, they’re over stimulated because she doesn’t parent, her flat is constantly disgusting because she doesn’t parent. She’s effectively a really tit babysitter the government pay for those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11