Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you guys think about her?

I do really like her but I absolutely cannot comprehend how her flat gets that messy. Those kids must run rings around her.

Reactions: 15
I really like her too like I genuinely think she’s a lovely person and really does have it tough, the boys are hard work and youngest has breathing issues, I can’t imagine how hard she finds it but a lot of times she will say she’s asleep or in bed and the boys are running wild in the flat.

her cousin seems to be a huge support to her

Reactions: 5
i really like her!
she’s trying her best and having a deadbeat baby dad is the worst. you’re all on your own and there’s no one else to share the load etc.

she’s in between a rock and a hard place tbh.
she wants to work but is struggling with childcare.
as a lone parent with a child with additional needs i really feel her.

i do think a routine and structure will help her but i do get sometimes after a long day you don’t want the battle so you just give them the ipad 😂

Reactions: 6
I actually really like this girl, she’s young and trying her best. Her cousin is jarring though 😵💫

Reactions: 6
I actually really like this girl, she’s young and trying her best. Her cousin is jarring though 😵💫
her cousin is so young but works hard clearly! Teenagers are just jarring in general 🤣 it’s good she helps Angel out so much, not many younger cousins would really do that ( what I know anyway )

i really like her!
she’s trying her best and having a deadbeat baby dad is the worst. you’re all on your own and there’s no one else to share the load etc.

she’s in between a rock and a hard place tbh.
she wants to work but is struggling with childcare.
as a lone parent with a child with additional needs i really feel her.

i do think a routine and structure will help her but i do get sometimes after a long day you don’t want the battle so you just give them the ipad 😂
This! She's doing fantastic to be hinest, and hats off to her a few times she's come home and done a massive deep clean after a long shift, she's doing her best

Reactions: 3
her cousin is so young but works hard clearly! Teenagers are just jarring in general 🤣 it’s good she helps Angel out so much, not many younger cousins would really do that ( what I know anyway )
I just came across a few videos of the holiday, I don’t pay much attention otherwise in regards to the cousin I’m sure she’s a nice girl lol x

I do really like her and I think she seems like a lovely girl who is doing her best but amazon wish lists and videos which come across like she’s asking for money do annoy me a bit. The whole country is struggling at the moment, she is an adult and responsible for her own finances and shouldn’t expect her followers to bankroll her IMO. She would be entitled for UC to pay around 80% of childcare costs if she wanted to send them to nursery and go to work - she wouldn’t even need to go full-time but I think the routine of part time work would really help her.

Reactions: 14
I do really like her and I think she seems like a lovely girl who is doing her best but amazon wish lists and videos which come across like she’s asking for money do annoy me a bit. The whole country is struggling at the moment, she is an adult and responsible for her own finances and shouldn’t expect her followers to bankroll her IMO. She would be entitled for UC to pay around 80% of childcare costs if she wanted to send them to nursery and go to work - she wouldn’t even need to go full-time but I think the routine of part time work would really help her.
she does work, or did she give it up?

Ive watched her on and off for months now but omg - I cant believe how feral she lets her kids behave. I get she's on her own with minimal help but they always seem to be awake at like 8-9pm still, she gives them dinners SO late for toddlers (like who serves up lasagne at 8:30pm to a 2 and 3 year old???)

Also her video tonight, did anyone see? How the hell did they spill ALL that paint around the whole flat?? Jeeeeeeez

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive watched her on and off for months now but omg - I cant believe how feral she lets her kids behave. I get she's on her own with minimal help but they always seem to be awake at like 8-9pm still, she gives them dinners SO late for toddlers (like who serves up lasagne at 8:30pm to a 2 and 3 year old???)

Also her video tonight, did anyone see? How the hell did they spill ALL that paint around the whole flat?? Jeeeeeeez

Mine would never dream of touching things like that at that age the youngest one seems proper naughty you can see he gets off on winding her up I feel so sorry for the girl I think them boys are NAUGHTY as opposed to her being a bad mother I think she does actually have it tough the youngest deffo is harder work than the average I would not at all be surprised if he had ADHD.

Just came to check if she had a thread after just seeing her latest video.
Mum life is hard hard hard they do push you there but it just blows my mind to go and get a camera to film it. Where's her support network, vent to a friend or her mum (not sure of the relationship there)

move been at my wits end with my kids before especially at that age I had 2 really small and it does get better you just cannot see it at the time.
Agree with the poster above about how her flat gets in so much of a state. She does seem like a really good caring mum and yes as daisy before a routine would do wonders for her and the kids.
It's sad to be that young and a single mum of two, yes you can do it but what a struggle.

I deffo think she's a nice girl and obv loves her kids v much but she desp needs routine and her boys need some discipline, when they do something horrific she doesn't even really seem to tell them off.... they just sit there with an iPad or looking at the TV not even aware they've done something wrong, there seems to be no boundaries in place or consequences for anything.

Also on her video about her rent being £1k SO MANY people were saying do you get UC/ housing benefit/ child benefit/ child support etc and she didn't answer a single question! how can people help? I get she doesn't want to put her whole finances on tiktok but she's done a few vids saying she cant afford to eat or pay the rent but then they went to Turkey for a week? its all bit mind boggling tbh

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry if this is inappropriate but the way I howled at the carpet omg, it’s not funny really but oh my bleeping god 🤣🤣

• Haha
her family member paid for the holiday.

tbh depending where she lives it’s not a surprise she has to find money to make up the rent.
uc/housing benefit only pay a portion of it. i. my area id have to find £459 on top of uc costs!
---
I’m sorry if this is inappropriate but the way I howled at the carpet omg, it’s not funny really but oh my bleeping god 🤣🤣
i laughed out of shock
i couldn’t even imagine if my little one did that

Last edited:
after seeing her a few times on my timeline now I feel like she’s quickly becoming like that girl Beth that used to come on live crying all the time hinting for money.

Firstly, the video the other day going through her bills… is anything private anymore? What would she get from telling strangers the exact amount of her out goings? Really baffles me that video.

Todays videos.. I don’t have kids so it could be just me but would you not sort your kids out and put them to bed before videoing what they’ve done to your house? I’m the same age as her and I think the last thing I’d do when I’m having a breakdown is pull my phone out to video my self crying.

It’s obviously not just her that does it because I do see it a lot but I find it very weird

Reactions: 11
her family member paid for the holiday.

tbh depending where she lives it’s not a surprise she has to find money to make up the rent.
uc/housing benefit only pay a portion of it. i. my area id have to find £459 on top of uc costs!
---

i laughed out of shock
i couldn’t even imagine if my little one did that
i don’t have kids but I have more nieces and nephews than I do socks so I spend most my life with little people, but Christ none of them have ever done that 🤣
---
Deffo doesn’t make me want kids either lol yikeees

Reactions: 2
tbh depending where she lives it’s not a surprise she has to find money to make up the rent. uc/housing benefit only pay a portion of it. i. my area id have to find £459 on top of uc costs!
at least if she had confirmed it though someone could've suggest a discretionary hosing payment! is she in private rent or social housing? i wonder if she's on the housing list. i think people were asking that as well, but she didn't answer .... bit frustrating lol
---
i don’t have kids but I have more nieces and nephews than I do socks so I spend most my life with little people, but Christ none of them have ever done that 🤣
same 😳 its extreme, tipping paint over an entire flat. BUT you have to wonder how long were they unsupervised for to do that? it must've taken at least 5-10 mins with the amount of paint!! if she knows her kids are badly behaved wouldn't you make an effort to move paint/ cereal and god knows what else they tip out all over the place? at least put it up high or get some cupboard locks.

Reactions: 7