Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dish up dinner with me… the younger kid gets 2 fajita wraps but the older one gets 1.
Also, she looks like she’s piled weight on again

Reactions: 9
She feeds them kids so late 😞 there tummies need time to digest before going asleep . Im an adult and hate eating after 7 pm .

Reactions: 4
she’s ruined that flat! The state of the floor and the walls is shocking. She must let the boys run riot all day not giving a crap what they do while she sits on her lazy arse not having a care in the world

I can't (well I actually can) believe she left that curry on the floor overnight and it just an overall state 🤢
I don't know why she doesn't put like a sheet/shower curtain under the boys table to protect the carpet a bit and even save her a iob

Reactions: 10
She doesn't have respect for anything! And no wonder she's looking massive lately... those huge portions and then sitting about all day...😐😐😐

is someone gonna house swap with her? she won't have franky to come and clean up for her so she better get her arse in gear!!!!

She’s at Frankie’s going away party wonder who she’s left the kids with since she complains she never has anyone to help

Reactions: 4
Lol franky blocked me as I asked if her necklace vid was an AD as it didn’t have it on until I asked then she added paid partnership 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why are the boys sitting to have their tea at that small basket with a lid on when they have a dining table?? No wonder they are spilling food all over the carpet.

Reactions: 7
Did she really just call her toddler “so sexy” 🤯
Was that before or after she said let’s wake these motherfuckers up
(to go for breakfast which looked tit and her face confirmed that although she said it’s ok and just different .. sure angel 😂 also ,my cousin stayed at that hotel and I’m sure kids club is 4+)

Reactions: 5
Obviously having a dig at Frankie being away saying she’s got 0 support but I get the impression Frankie helps a lot when she’s there! So spiteful

Reactions: 13
Obviously having a dig at Frankie being away saying she’s got 0 support but I get the impression Frankie helps a lot when she’s there! So spiteful
She’s so lucky to have Frankie I thought might be aimed at her mum dad ect, I never see her mention their grandchildren?

Reactions: 6
She’s so lucky to have Frankie I thought might be aimed at her mum dad ect, I never see her mention their grandchildren?
Maybe but I still think it’s a bit backhanded saying she’s got no one at all and her followers are her biggest support

Reactions: 5
Will she peel the sticker off from her sunglasses please! It's the 2nd pair she has worn with it still on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10