Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🫣 still taking them on holiday what happens if her little one gets ill with his breathing . She really ain't all that In her stinky flat 😂

Reactions: 10
hopefully by now she's registered them with a GP!!! last time kaylan ended up in hospital she said they weren't with any doctors so she just goes to A&E when they have issues!

Reactions: 9
hopefully by now she's registered them with a GP!!! last time kaylan ended up in hospital she said they weren't with any doctors so she just goes to A&E when they have issues!
Some people would never admit to that level of neglect but of course Angel broadcasts it to thousands online!

I feel guilty when my child picks up a cold from me yet she’s out here without her son signed up to a GP knowing he has a breathing condition 🙄

edited: spelling/grammar

I'd understand not being with a GP (maybe) if she lived alone, but 2 kids under 4 and no access to medical appointments? her priorities are very odd, more concerned with paying thousands to jet off to Turkey

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s shocking how can the kids not have a gp surgery what about when they’re due vaccinations etc what has she been doing

Reactions: 6
Kaylan has prescription inhalers. How can she be getting them if he’s not registered with a GP? The hospital would only prescribe one when he’s been discharged from hospital. They wouldn’t do it repeatedly.

Surely she’s lying? Or he keeps ending up in hospital because she’s just letting his inhalers run out and then she’s getting another from the hospital? But that would raise safeguarding concerns and she would be placed under a social worker for neglect.

Reactions: 9
Kaylan has prescription inhalers. How can she be getting them if he’s not registered with a GP? The hospital would only prescribe one when he’s been discharged from hospital. They wouldn’t do it repeatedly.

Surely she’s lying? Or he keeps ending up in hospital because she’s just letting his inhalers run out and then she’s getting another from the hospital? But that would raise safeguarding concerns and she would be placed under a social worker for neglect.
My daughter has to have an inhaler and the hospital prescribed the first one as she has been having lots of tests there and the next lot had to be prescribed by my gp. My son is also prescribed allergy milk and again that was prescribed at his checkup after being on nicu and I have to get the prescriptions now off my gp. She’s either with a gp now or like you say letting them run out, if it’s the latter she needs the social involved cos she’s a car crash as it is. I’ve seen her sometimes giving her kids their dinner at like 8.30/9pm. They should be well asleep by then tucked up. She seems so chaotic and she’s really going to affect the kids for life being the way she is.

Reactions: 8

hopefully since the last time he was hospitalised she HAS signed up with one. I'm pretty sure the last time he was in hospital was when she said in a video that they weren't registered. I think people were commenting saying "ask for an urgent GP appt/111 will book you one" and she said "we're not signed up anywhere" and then said any time he has breathing problems she just goes straight to A&E
---
Did she move area or something and never register them with the gp?
I think thats what happened but hasn't she been in that flat like 1-2 years now?? god knows. she just leaves stuff and never seems to do it - ADHD or not, registering with a doc when you have 2 toddlers is pretty important...........

Reactions: 5
I bet she goes on holiday without travel insurance too knowing this is a risk if his chest plays up