Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that claims to have no money she’s done well for getting the kids some tit that will be all over the living room carpet in a matter of seconds then complain about it

Reactions: 11
Think she over judges the boys behaviour to make out there's something wrong . Most Sen parents struggle to take ther kids out due to them running off .

Reactions: 8
This girl needs to be tested for ADHD. I don’t actually think she’s lazy at all, she’s so chaotic and prioritises the wrong things, I.e changing bed rooms round when they just need a bit of tidying and cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really love franky, her worth ethic and she seems such a kind soul. Doing up her own room all by herself, moving out from young age. I do love her content. But angel is opposite for me but I don't mind when they're together

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What does everyone think of Franky?
I think Franky is brilliant. She’s young but independent and got a great work ethic. She is kind and a great help for Angel.
Angel doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have Franky’s support.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
franky seems like a really level headed girl, she clearly works hard in her jobs.... and manages her finances better than angel!! which is saying something as she's just turned 18 and lives away from home.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She needs to priotise bills over spending so much money on a food shop for 1 adult and 2 little children

Reactions: 9
the food shop!! i got these for Kaylen ( no idea how to spell it) i let kaylen pick some juice ? nothing for romelle to pick out then ?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I didn’t used to mind Franky until she posted a video where she was dancing and flinging her arms around and said she was ‘acting like a s**z’. Me and a few people commented saying it was a disgusting word to use and she just deleted it and never mentioned it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn’t used to mind Franky until she posted a video where she was dancing and flinging her arms around and said she was ‘acting like a s**z’. Me and a few people commented saying it was a disgusting word to use and she just deleted it and never mentioned it
Am I old? I dunno what that word is 😅

Reactions: 2
She's on live now telling romell to go away 🫣 get off your fat arse and sort your kids

Reactions: 9