Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most chaotic live I’ve ever seen, it completely makes sense why they are the way they are 😂

Reactions: 10
Well the amount of likes/gifts she’s got will help pay for her council tax (yes I’m bitter 🤣)

Reactions: 6
This girl just came up on my fyp. It’s nearly 9pm and the kids are having ice lollies? They should be in bed. She just said she’s going to take the dog down then put the kids to bed? So she’s going to leave the kids on their own?? I’ve found her off the back of the video of her kids melting the George Foreman so is that a good idea? Now she’s just cracked open a bottle of wine. No problem having a drink of course but at least get the kids under control and in bed first. Absolute chaos
She has a dog!?

Reactions: 1
Can’t remember anything to do with your kids but remember every night out she’s got planned, remembers everyday to pick up her phone and record herself. I’m not saying she goes out a lot by the way but just saying when she does it’s not as if she forgets about it???

She can put the password for her app in her phone notes surely ? Why does she need to buy a calendar she just needs to put on her Iphone calendar that it’s pyjama day and then have it set for 7am so when she’s about to get them dressed she can remember. She is so so sooooo lazy it actually infuriates me. Why would you not want to do better for your kids ffs. They’re the only ones affected and like she said she doesn’t give a duck 😫 how can people even like her ???
This is mr worst fear forgetting a non uniform day and my child being the only one in uniform

Reactions: 1
Ugh why do the kids not have sheets on there bed . I'd be getting them to help me if they kept making a mess like that .

Reactions: 8
we were all wondering how she was gonna relax on holiday alone with 2 kids?? here's the answer:

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 22.21.25.png

Reactions: 7
Shes just dirty. I can have a whole weekend of partying and my house never gets that bad what is wrong with her

Reactions: 7
She is just plain lazy if you ask me. It’s a shame as her boys would thrive with more routine and boundaries. Poor kids.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s bleeping lazy she drops kids off to nursery and goes back to bed when her flats always a state that’s the perfect time for her to sort her tit out

Reactions: 9
But it’s ok cause she’ll guilt Freddie into cleaning it again, Freddie comes across so well compared to angel. She’s got her head screwed on has great work ethic they’re like chalk and cheese

Reactions: 2
New to this thread and her videos but why does every other word have to be a swear word in front of her kids 😣
Not saying I dont swear because I always seem to say tit 🤣 but surely no need to say duck so much in front of your nursery age children 🫠
And I also dont know how her flat gets so messy!! Not like she does anything in the day. Pure laziness

Reactions: 8