Angel Fletcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said to her kids something along the lines off “the people online think you shouldn’t live with mum do you think I’m a bad mum” that’s so heavy to put on babies and borders on some level of emotional abuse. It’s really gross I hate when tit mums make a video or go live telling their kid to stick up for them 🤢🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She said to her kids something along the lines off “the people online think you shouldn’t live with mum do you think I’m a bad mum” that’s so heavy to put on babies and borders on some level of emotional abuse. It’s really gross I hate when tit mums make a video or go live telling their kid to stick up for them 🤢🤢
Generally speaking I don't mind her, we're a similar age & I've just had my first child. I think she needs assistance with her mental health & perhaps a bit of life coaching, like they offer at colleges. I tutored a girl in college, and she had a Life Skills class, where they taught her budgeting and which bills to prioritise, how to apply for jobs & interview skills.

She needs help. She needs a routine just as much as the kids do, but she needs to learn it's her responsibility to put that routine in place. You cannot drop loaded questions like the above on a child, it's not the place of your children to make you feel like a good mum. You need to put in the work to feel like a good mum. She needs to find a structure and perhaps delete TikTok. A real job adds structure to your life through force.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think a big problem with her is she complains about everything, yet she is getting it for free? she moans about her flat even though it's a new build and was probably sparkling new with fresh carpets when she got it. some people would kill for a 2 bed flat like that near London!!! she should thank her lucky stars she's able to have 2 kids and not work and still maintain a good standard of living

Reactions: 17
Ok take it she’s moving into a house as one of her comments says she’s moving due to not having a garden, she’s ruined that flat 😨

She lies so much saying her kids go abed between 7-8 pm they were awake when she was on live at 9pm 🤥

Reactions: 12
Ok take it she’s moving into a house as one of her comments says she’s moving due to not having a garden, she’s ruined that flat 😨
imagine living next door to her screaming and blasting music and cleaning all night - she'll be even worse with a garden.

Her cleaning video how does it get that bad? Why are you leaving an ice lolly out to melt??

Reactions: 8
Her cleaning video how does it get that bad? Why are you leaving an ice lolly out to melt??
Because she's a lazy dirty girl that needs to grown up and start being a mother she doesn't even work and cant keep her flat clean

Reactions: 6
Anyone else not believe Romelle has special needs? She keeps hinting autism but i cant say ive seen one sign. He responds to his name, responds appropriately to questions, not a fussy eater etc….. i mean i know i dont see him 24:7 like she does but i feel like shes jumping on the autism videos for views/ followers…

Reactions: 18
autism is a spectrum tbh
those are just generic atypical symptoms
who knows if he doesn’t or he does
however we don’t need to know his specific medical history or have his life all over tiktok

there's nothing wrong with being autistic or having additional needs but tbh from what i'm seeing her kids just need some more interaction and ROUTINE in their lives

Reactions: 15
He just seems hyper… but mostly the wee boy needs attention hes screaming for it

Reactions: 7
I think some of his behaviour is for her attention - not saying he is naughty ,he seems like such a sweet boy- she definitely favours Khlyan? over Romelle you can see it in her videos where she slighty moves Romelle over or out of shot and put Khylan at the centre .

There is a lot more content with Khylan than Romelle. The ask your child these questions video she only done Khylan . The praise that K receives but R dont and just the general difference in the way each hild is treated and sooken to .

He is desperate to be noticed and be included by her ,any attention is attention negative or positive . He seems like such a sweet boy

I don’t think from what I’ve seen that romelle has special needs outside of being an energetic boisterous 4 year old. I think this is her new “thing”… on that video where they went on an outing she mentioned he had “special needs” so many times. She keeps dropping it into her voiceovers. She can’t call them “babies” any more so now she’s gonna be a SEN mum on tiktok. Everyone will tell her it’s so hard and she’s doing such a good job with him and she will lap it up.
Also if she is claiming DLA for him they won’t chase her for work (which they can and should be now they’re both packed off to nursery through the week)

• Heart
She definitely needs to see if a simple bedtime evening routine helps them. As eating 8-9pm straight to bed can't be good for them, also going to bed that late too. 😅

Reactions: 4
i’ve noticed she said “the babies” like your eldest is at school in a few months, why call him a baby? she should be helping him prepare to go to big school!

Reactions: 3