Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t keep up with it for these reasons..

1. Become ill ( for the 100th time this year ) , miss loads of the course and duck it off.

2. It will be hard graft - coursework and practicals and he won’t have the stamina or interest to keep up with it.

3. Daily / weekly hangovers and studying don’t mix. He will have to choose to cut one out and it won’t be the boozing.

4. The idea of a ‘ gay barber ‘ isn’t new. There’s 100’s of gay barbers in London - experienced ones too and he won’t be able to cut the mustard up against them.

If anyone can think of anymore let us know!
You called it….🤣

He’d be better off starting it in private, seeing if he could stick too it (yeah right) 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I bet he started thinking it would be a piece of piss and he could behave like billy big bollocks boasting about how good he was, and now he’s realised it’s not easy he wants to jack it in. No one would want their hair done by that mole anyway

Reactions: 7
Ye he definitely thought he’d be top of the class and they’d all worship him. I bet by the end of the month , he’ll have jacked it in and doing endless #ad to rake back what he spent on the course.

Reactions: 6
I’m still genuinely baffled that he thinks his calling in life is to be a barber?! He’s hardly mentioned haircare in the past apart from trying to sell bloody body shop shampoo

Nah this is just to say he has experience with hair so can get more brand deals

Reactions: 3
Day 4 and he "bleeping hates it"

Poor Andrew. Is he discovering it's a proper skill and not just playing around with free shampoos?

I bet he’ll hate that everyone else will be miles better than him and he’ll have gone in there acting the big I am with his over inflated ego.

Bet he wishes he hadn’t told anybody that he’d started to do this so he could quit and nobody would be the wiser 🤣

It’s actually so embarrassing that he thought he could just pick up a pair of scissors and turn into god’s gift to hairdressing just because he can drop £5k like it’s nothing. I bet the other people on the course have saved for years to be able to afford it, and have spent that time practicing at home too.

Next he will be a cafe owner that serves Scottish breakfast after 11am (innuendos about sausages) , then he will be a body/ear piercer (innuendos about pricks) and then a professional dog sitter (innuendos about dogging). He really thought he could do a better job then what hes experienced from other Barbers. What makes me laugh it that his hair looks the same and no one actually cares.The thing about him is that he slags everything off he has to pay for but soon as he's payed to shill it, it's like it's Phenomenon I kid you not. I don't understand why companies want him to promote any of their products, when I'm looking into buying skincare I don't want it to be compared against ANY bodily fluid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why Grant blends all blusher away to absolutely nothing. You literally can never see it on him. What's the point?!

Reactions: 2
How inspiring for people that may want to do the course. 🫠 Not! I think it’s much harder than he thought and he can’t be bothered to put the work in. I think it’s in poor taste that he’s showing off about being happy to ‘lose’ 5k with so many struggling to pay bills.

How inspiring for people that may want to do the course. 🫠 Not! I think it’s much harder than he thought and he can’t be bothered to put the work in. I think it’s in poor taste that he’s showing off about being happy to ‘lose’ 5k with so many struggling to pay bills.
I completely agree , it’s so tone deaf. It’s another reason I do not get why any decent brand wants to work with him.

Why didn’t he put the 5k into opening a barbers and employ people already trained to work there? He could just flounce in and out when he felt like it and chat about his favourite skincare 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 4
He could've really redeemed himself over this. Admitted how hard it is and how he has much more respect for trained professionals. But no, vulgar and impulsive as ever. I think he honestly thought shilling tit in the aisles of Boots gave him some experience and credibility in the industry. Bet he thought he could sail through it and he's had a wake up call that it actually requires some work and focus.

Reactions: 8