Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miraculous recovery just in time to go on a Garnier AD Pr trip for a couple of days. Dog is shipped off to the sitters AGAIN.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think out of all the “influencers” him and Grunt are the most unbearable and completely tone deaf. I still can’t get my head around Garnier having Grunt as a “ambassador” or whatever when he constantly looks hungover.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
According to his story someone has messaged him saying that guy he posted about is her friends dad and he will love it…

Reactions: 1
Oh now on this Garnier PR trip , he’ll be all Gwyneth Paltrow now only drinking juice and eating almonds. Cut to weekend and he’ll be sloshed again 🙄

Attachments

How are these two skincare influencers that brands think are a good avert for them?. They both constantly look hungover and god knows what else.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How are these two skincare influencers that brands think are a good avert for them?. They both constantly look hungover and god knows what else.
Grunt wouldn’t look out of place in “Trainspotting” and the other one looks like a puffy rat

• Haha
I don’t understand why he thinks his latest illness is due to burn out. Hes just been on holiday for 2 weeks!

Reactions: 7
If his skin is meant to be an advert for those products then no thanks! He looks like a scrotum

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t trust any of his reviews as he’ll shlep anything for £££ or to get the PR box and everything is “amazing , best ever” and “you have to try it.”

• Heart
I’ve never known someone be ill so much. And he seems so blasé about the heart issues. I’d be scared shitless! I know he’s undetectable but could his HIV be affecting his immune system still?

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t trust any of his reviews as he’ll shlep anything for £££ or to get the PR box and everything is “amazing , best ever” and “you have to try it.”
The stuff in this box will all be end of line or nearing its use by date. Wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole.

Reactions: 3
He is such a attention seeking narcissist
as a nurse practitioner there’s no test for “burn out or virus” …… obviously he’s been on too many holidays recently! Wierd to share shitting yourself so publicly aswell… I just find him and grant so strange in general. They have so many “slow morning” how grant can look so ghoulish and Andrew claim to be exhausted is beyond me!

Reactions: 10