Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
as a nurse practitioner there’s no test for “burn out or virus” …… obviously he’s been on too many holidays recently! Wierd to share shitting yourself so publicly aswell… I just find him and grant so strange in general. They have so many “slow morning” how grant can look so ghoulish and Andrew claim to be exhausted is beyond me!
Grant looks like 2stone would do him the world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does he hear himself?!? He's in A&E one week for mysterious "heart issues", blames it on burnout and claims he's going to slow down, the next week it's off to Paris! He's full of tit!

Reactions: 11
His entire personality is being unwell or being on a press trip. There is no in between.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s so crass. Surely brands will drop him as it’s not even funny innuendo. Don’t want to think of Grant hanging out the back of him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s so crass. Surely brands will drop him as it’s not even funny innuendo. Don’t want to think of Grant hanging out the back of him 🤢
what a image !.

I do not get how she has big respected brands wanting to work with him and send him PR. He got a big box from Medik8 today. If I was their PR , he’d be dropped faster than he dropped poor Nick for Grunt.

Reactions: 6
Oh he’s gonna be a barber this week 🙄. He will do the training for a few weeks and he’ll find something else that’s more fulfilling.

Reactions: 5
Oh he’s gonna be a barber this week 🙄. He will do the training for a few weeks and he’ll find something else that’s more fulfilling.
He won’t keep up with it for these reasons..

1. Become ill ( for the 100th time this year ) , miss loads of the course and duck it off.

2. It will be hard graft - coursework and practicals and he won’t have the stamina or interest to keep up with it.

3. Daily / weekly hangovers and studying don’t mix. He will have to choose to cut one out and it won’t be the boozing.

4. The idea of a ‘ gay barber ‘ isn’t new. There’s 100’s of gay barbers in London - experienced ones too and he won’t be able to cut the mustard up against them.

If anyone can think of anymore let us know!

Reactions: 7
Everything you’ve said it 100% spot on. He’ll constantly be hungover or off sick. He’s talking like he’s invented the wheel and his comments section from all these sycophants is nauseating.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why he's implying being a gay barber is some really revolutionary new thing? Isn't the stereotype that every male hairdresser is gay?

Reactions: 4