Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he seriously expecting people to believe he 'lost' 2 hours last night due to a wierd phenomenon?? It's quite obvious him and his mother were both high as a kite driving around. He could have killed someone driving around in that state

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is he seriously expecting people to believe he 'lost' 2 hours last night due to a wierd phenomenon?? It's quite obvious him and his mother were both high as a kite driving around. He could have killed someone driving around in that state
That really wasn't the hilarious flex he thinks it was, was it? Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 4
Grunt in a Garnier TV Ad?. They are taking the p*ss, to quote Gia Gunn from drag race “my god , there’s room for everybody. Let’s just say that”

How is he a good advert for skin care ?. I get inclusivity but this is a effing joke when he looks this rough 24/7 despite all the skincare him and Andrew shill

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s winding me up promoting that tit garnier vit c eye cream when he’s just told us he’s had tear trough filler? I was pleased when he admitted to using fillers but now he’s trying to back ghastly grant up during his garnier era? Fake ass sales boy

Reactions: 6
Trying to pretend he’s allergic to alcohol again :rolleyes: always has to be something wrong with him

Reactions: 8
Miraculous recovery for Paris again.
He will come back and do the usual eating out pics, missed the dog but the dog didn't care pics, promote some skin care with added smut, had the best night sleep with these supplements then next night worst night sleep and ill for 2 weeks. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the person who sent him this DM in need of an eye test or are they trolling for the lolz ? 😂. They both look terrible considering the amount of skincare they shill. Oh and all the alcohol that Andrew says he’s allergic to every 10 minutes but still carries on gulping it like it’s going out of fashion.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is the person who sent him this DM in need of an eye test or are they trolling for the lolz ? 😂. They both look terrible considering the amount of skincare they shill. Oh and all the alcohol that Andrew says he’s allergic to every 10 minutes but still carries on gulping it like it’s going out of fashion.
He probably wrote the post on the right from a fake account he has.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grunt looks the worst - like he needs a good wash and some decent food.

So let me get this right, companies pay him to advertise their skincare and hype it up but the real secret is botox, filler and water 🤔

Oh and no one gives a tit about his hair, it's just short back and sides with a little bit of length on top. He should be more concerned about his nose being bigger than his body!

• Haha
He’s a mess. Bracing myself for the post-Paris flu that will no doubt be coming.

Reactions: 7
Grant always looks clammy and like he’s cried for about four days solid. He looks like he’s been embalmed. Almost like he needs a good meal and to sleep for a week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I spoke too soon. He didn’t even make it home from Paris before the illness started. Pneumonia is it 🙄

IMG_3370.jpeg

Reactions: 5
All these supplements he shills clearly aren’t doing his immune system any good with him having a different illness every other week.

Reactions: 8
Pneumonia? Surely he’d be hospitalised? I think he’s pulling our leg lol
I’ve had Pneumonia twice in the last couple of years, I had it along with flu in 2022 and it was viral and didn’t get antibiotics. I then had it this time last year and it was bacterial and I needed antibiotics. I wasn’t hospitalised either time but I was very poorly and I cried having to get up to have a wash before going to the doctors. No way would you be booking a spa day if you had pneumonia or any other chest infection.

• Heart
Reactions: 9