Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he needs a detox from Andrew! He didn’t look that rough when they first got together did he?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think he needs a detox from Andrew! He didn’t look that rough when they first got together did he?
Exactly. He’s always had the crack head look about him, but it used to be “crack head chic”. Now it’s just Trainspotting crack head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This really takes the biscuit. It just shows they’ll shill any old rubbish to be buying wedding rings from Cartier.

Some of the people they shill skincare at can only dream of buying anything from Cartier. People can spend their money on what they like but it just gets on my wick when someone like Andrew rubs it in peoples faces like he wasn’t bothered about quitting the 5 grand hair course. People super wealthy like the likes of J.K Rowling aren’t this obnoxious.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
What’s the saying? Money talks, wealth whispers. Says it all. I can’t see the marriage lasting, Grant looks half dead already

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That blatant boasting about the Cartier store and the rings just really annoyed me. Considering the marriage isn’t going to last it’s a bit of a costly mistake lol

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow him. They’re never getting married???

Can’t wait until it goes tits up

Reactions: 3
No more abusing booze ?. Is he for real ?, he’s sloshed a lot , says he’s allergic then back on it the next holiday they go on.

Reactions: 3
The only difference is that he's got the money for all his cosmetic procedures. He still gets hammered, diet is made up of pure carbs and he is still mentally a 12 year old vulgar boy. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I had to stop following him because he gave me the severe ick, he's just a guttersnipe, an absolute user. Grant NEVER looks healthy, it's actually a bit worrying. Is there a date for the wedding? Be interesting to see how many Z listers get invited and actually turn up.

Reactions: 6
His latest story is relating to health anxiety. I’m no private Dr, but I can help him without the huge fee…. Quit the booze , quit any other substances that are not serving you well, eat better, stop running people down, get outside rather than lazing about all day, exercise regularly and take a break from social media. I think if he followed these steps, he would be amazed how quickly things changed for him.

Reactions: 5
Really hoping they are not writing their own wedding vows... 🤢
Can imagine the posts on his wedding day too "That's not the only ring I'm getting today oi oi oi!!".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5