Andrew Wheatcroft: Self entitled and self proclaimed beauty guru

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how he could contemplate quitting after literally one week. Everything is hard at first!!! Spoilt brat

Reactions: 9
Why the duck are barbers in his DMs offering him jobs when he's been moaning about how much he hates it every day!? Idiots.

Reactions: 8
He’s made out he’s had tonnes of messages from hairdressers and barbers …. Okay.

The person who sent him he DM he posted must be having a laugh saying his idea is a great idea.

also , he’s gonna be even more insufferable tomorrow with him and Grunt acting like the only couple in the world to celebrate Valentine’s day and they’ll be endless stories with tales of their sexual escapades.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does everything go back to smut with him? I’m no prude, but it’s constant with him.

It is the lowest form of wit
Its just constant. Do Brands actually look at the content of people they pay to advertise their products?!

Am I missing something. Why would your “love of skincare and hair care translate to a love of cutting hair” ? Absolute fud and nae debates.

Reactions: 11
He’s changed teacher on the course as he wasn’t “gelling” with the original. Translates to they told him he was rubbish and wants one that will blow smoke up his backside even though he is terrible.

Attachments

I knew he’d quit this week with his stories the last few days. We all said he wouldn’t last even before he started.

I wonder what his next 5 minute wonder will be ?!.

Reactions: 5
He is so out of touch with most people’s reality it’s insane. Complained about his knee this morning, people told him to get physio so he gets a same day (!!!) appointment somewhere and is booked in every week. Oh how the other half live.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is wrong with him. If someone did that to him I bet he would be raging and on Insta moaning about invasion of his privacy etc. Mole faced munter.

Reactions: 8
Sorry I forgot to edit the guy’s face out and it’s too late to edit now. But Andrew started it 😂

Reactions: 2
ME ! ME ! ME!!

calm down , you’re not Oprah. Dear god he’s so full of himself

• Sick
Reactions: 4