Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Hola ma lovelies!

Seen aw the dramz oan the gram so veered right oot ma Laine!!

Being a gay man myself I know that we can do things that people might frown upon but posting one week about your break up and the next week about a new man that you love is a low blow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m still seething with rage for poor Nicholas he seems such a sweetheart and the last reel he posted of them on holiday with slipping through my fingers playing has made me so sad for him. Andrew and Grant can get to fuck I’m #teamnick all the way hope he gets a lovely fella himself and a proper happy ending. I don’t know these people and I’m proper invested in this drama 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Babybail93

VIP Member
Hola ma lovelies!

Seen aw the dramz oan the gram so veered right oot ma Laine!!

Being a gay man myself I know that we can do things that people might frown upon but posting one week about your break up and the next week about a new man that you love is a low blow!
He knows himself he sounds like a complete cunt. That’s why he is trying to romanticise how they got together, and make it into this big love story, rather than the dirty little bunk up it was

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
I liked Andrew, I thought he was fun, I liked his content, but he’s shown his true colours. Literally kicked Nick out the front door and has Grant coming in the back door (cough cough) I really feel for Nick!

Downgrade central! This is lust, pure and simple. Andrew Is going to regret this one! I give it until Xmas and there will be regrets.

Babybail93

VIP Member
The whole thing is next level cringe. I quite liked him before this shiteshow
It was the reel that done it for me. No matter how ok the ex says he is with it, you just don’t do that.

People break up, yes, but the way they announced their new relationship is so smug and disrespectful. The lead up to it as well, all the silly stories 🤮

Just means the inevitable split will be all the more embarrassing for him 👍

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I’m Devo for Nick absolutely shocking how quickly this has happened got to be an affair even openly said it was an emotional one so no doubt it was physical. How could Grant have the minerals to hang around with them all waiting to get his paws on Andrew. I can’t see this lasting to be fair it’s all exciting and fresh but Nick was a keeper. #JusticeforNick

geordielass72

VIP Member
Really shitty of Andrew IMHO
Basically just announce you've been an unfaithful cunt to your bf of 13 years and you've moved the new one in.
Hes such a fucking narcissist.

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
What is Andrew's job? Has the new fella just got the train down with a bin bag of stuff and moved in, what about his job? I wonder if either have thought this through, if Andrew was straight I'd say he was cuntstruck, is there a gay word for that. 😂😕
I think Andrew and the new man are both full time insta huns are they not? So aye as long as they’ve got phone chargers that’s they’re jobs sorted lovie.

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
All the fake crying on his latest stories has just sealed the deal for me that he is one cunt. He rang Nick to tell him before he told insta, oh that was good of you. 😒 I have a feeling this Grant is using Andrew for clout on insta. On your head be it hun 😘

E8B6401A-FE2E-4F31-BD7A-768F87B73227.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
I actually quite liked his skin care reviews. Sadly this is what happens with these influencers. They get a taste of success and turn into knobs who think they are god’s gift. So aye.

Reactions: 17

hanlosc

Well next time I have a raging migraine I’m going to stick on a wife beater and slap my face full of tinted moisturiser, eye brightener, concealer, bronzer, blusher and highlighter!! You know so I look natural!! Yeah that will stop me having to take sumatriptan!! Nob!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Who needs sumatriptan for a migraine when you can just stare into a ring light instead? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16