Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"keep drinking that water girls šŸ’¦" thanks for that Ana but I shall not be taking advice from someone who has a can of coke for breakfast at 6am
All of those are so unrealistic for her they will be forgotten soon enough.
She doesn't fo to the gym, tried that
Saffron is far from her bestie the girl doesn't hide how much she can't stand ana

As for the water I shouldn't be helping but I saw from other inflcuncers airup has a coke flavour? ( hopefully I didn't just make that up)
Maybe she would drink more water if it tasted like coke cutting out some of the sugar but feeling like she still has the morning cokes.

The rest of it is wishful thinking on her part.

Reactions: 5
I bloody hate the whole manifesting thing - apologies if anyone here does believe it but I personally think itā€™s a load of bollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 32
( hopefully I didn't just make that up)

Unfortunately not making it up ... šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Best friends take coachella. More like best friends fail coachella. *thanks white fox for sponsoring the video* sneaky ad there.

Her tan looks absolutely horrendous and she definitely needs to use more support for her boobs. And clearly cannot wear just a vest to support them.

What makes me laugh is she goes on about how much she loves LA but only goes when she's paid to go. She has every opportunity to travel more but sits in manny, drinking 24/7 or hanging with her lazy friends unless someone pays for her to go anywhere.

Starting out with my stronger look, babe it's awful, why is she even thinking this looks good. She looks an absolute mess throughout the entire video. Her hair looks greasy as duck. Her face, bloated.

Screenshot_20240417_181027_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Had never heard of her till this thread (Iā€™m too old and boring) how the actual duck do these basic witches get a million followers. NOONE FREAKS OUT ABOUT TACO BELL ITS tit

edit; I scrolled further in insta, she poses in her undies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This girl always seems to carry a proper mum bag about with her

Reactions: 1
Just watching her Coachella vlog and poor girl really does have a face like a bag of spanners compared to the others

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
why is she calling this a "coachella vlog" if she's not even vlogging at coachella????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Not sure thatā€™s a tan Annaā€¦looks more like sunburn. šŸ„µ
---
Best friends take coachella. More like best friends fail coachella. *thanks white fox for sponsoring the video* sneaky ad there.

Her tan looks absolutely horrendous and she definitely needs to use more support for her boobs. And clearly cannot wear just a vest to support them.

What makes me laugh is she goes on about how much she loves LA but only goes when she's paid to go. She has every opportunity to travel more but sits in manny, drinking 24/7 or hanging with her lazy friends unless someone pays for her to go anywhere.

Starting out with my stronger look, babe it's awful, why is she even thinking this looks good. She looks an absolute mess throughout the entire video. Her hair looks greasy as duck. Her face, bloated.

View attachment 2881417
When she said this look was ON PURPOSEšŸ¤£ I thought she just had bed head šŸ¤£

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Probs failed at the first two being at coachella
i donā€™t massively like commenting on food but in her recent vlog she ate 2 taco bells (on different occasions) and a 3 course meal in the same day, i just donā€™t get why she pretends sheā€™s eating healthy when she shows us otherwise?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Imagine screeching with excitement about Taco Bell.

also the cringyness of her saying to saff ā€œhey queenā€ šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seemed like Ana and saf were pretty much on their own at coachella! Donā€™t think any of the others wanted anything to do with them! Especially Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always get the impression that none of the girls actually like Ana and that sheā€™s trying way too hard to fit in.

I am so fed up of her getting drunk every vlog - such a bad message to give to people that you can only have fun with friends etc if you get drunk
---
Her laugh is so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I always get the impression that none of the girls actually like Ana and that sheā€™s trying way too hard to fit in.

I am so fed up of her getting drunk every vlog - such a bad message to give to people that you can only have fun with friends etc if you get drunk
---
Her laugh is so fake
also it seems like she only went to get drunk? when she said people were excited for the coachella vlogs and then barely vlogged any of it and didnā€™t even know what the line up was?

Reactions: 5
The video should have been marked as an AD. At what point will the ASA clamp down on people like Ana that keep doing it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just found it, this makes me feel sick. As having gone to Coachella 15 years ago, had an absolute ball seeing the likes of Arcade Fire and the Chems whilst on šŸ„, seeing girls just obsessed with how they look and making content instead of just having fun with real mates is so depressing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.