Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kmilne__

Ana : don’t talk about his hair he is LITERALLY A CHILD

Also ana : let me exploit my ten year old brother asking him about sex, for views

• Heart
Reactions: 106

doodlebug

VIP Member
Don’t bother watching her new video. It’s her asking Bratticus uncomfortable questions and the poor kid clearly being uncomfortable and trying to change the subject. Came across quite exploitative and was an uncomfortable watch as well as being boring. Ana plaguing him about if he’s kissed anyone, has a crush, knows about sex etc. In the end she was googling questions cos she couldn’t think of anything. Even Atticus said it was shit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
I wonder if she will delete that atticus video
Shes deleting comments off it like no tomorrow. I think its seriously seriously concerning that she thinks its okay to post something like that. That child is ten years old and she is talking about his penis, sex and crushes. Its actually sickening. Imagine if it was an older brother talking to his younger sister this way? Let that sink in. I'm shocked. And I will not accept being called dramatic either, I will be dramatic af and stand up for the safety of all children, online and in person. Ana, you are grot bag

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Susspicious

VIP Member
Freya needed a Magic Eraser and The Pink Stuff to clean Ana’s kitchen countertops. A single, mentally well woman living on her own who works about one day a week. What the fuck does Ana do in that flat, and does she, like, literally never wipe the side? She’s grim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

chillin98

I can’t lie this video was such a weird watch. Her constantly telling Atticus “why are you trying to change the subject” if he’s literally just making any comment that isn’t a reply, her weird attempt at a sexy side eye to the camera, telling Atticus what’s a situation ship… The weirdest part was asking him what sex was and saying “let’s see your answer in three years time”. Imho posting such a video is exploitive on Atticus’ part and I really hope she takes it down.

Also why does she need to be eating KFC and sit in her car for it? Why doesn’t she just chill on the couch and do a similar video?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

mimidiamond

Such a weird uncomfortable video that didnt need to be posted , pushing atticus to talk about periods and puberty , and peeing in a cup and someone nearly seeing his privates , why does she need to post these online. Clearly he was uncomfortable aswell , didnt watch anymore so god knows what else she asked

• Sick
Reactions: 57

doodlebug

VIP Member
There’s NO reason why her friends should be cleaning her flat for her. She’s not depressed. She has plenty of time. She’s so lazy and seems proud to tell everyone people are always doing things for her. I swear last time it was Haz cleaning for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Coogs

Screenshot_20240415_094715_Instagram.jpg

Shows how edited her pics are too. Nothing wrong with a bit of a belly but she makes out she's a skinny queen who can eat whatever she wants. She's the biggest ick ever. She always looks like she needs a good shower

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I used to hate Julie but I started watching her channel vids a year or so ago and honestly I love her now! Her and Atticus going round national trust sites together is really wholesome. It's quite clear that really they only have each other but they're both happy grabbing a cup of coffee and a cup of milk, looking around old ruins, Julie doing her weekly shop, finding a new cushion in Matalan.

I really think Ana is the poison here - and like other's have said, I think Julie was much more stressed out when Ana lived at home. She has a quiet life with Atticus now and it's nice to see. (I know, I know, it's Tattle - please feel free to hate her lol!)

• Heart
Reactions: 54