Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s delusional and if she is going in she won’t last 5 mins. Surely she’s not what they’re looking for

Reactions: 6
The fact she said she wants to couple with Byron just … it’s getting beyond weird now and just not comfortable to watch

Reactions: 9
Her instagram story has me rolling. “Thank you for all the love and support” FROM WHO? Anyone that wasn’t her friend or 11 years old was not buying that she was going in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Her instagram story has me rolling. “Thank you for all the love and support” FROM WHO? Anyone that wasn’t her friend or 11 years old was not buying that she was going in
And what was with the bows?
she’s just in her own little world at the moment and it’s really just sad

Reactions: 9
Is Byron gay or Bi?
I think he was bi until he had a fumble with Anna and that turned him for life 😂
She would be like that Amber girl, the young one who was the footballers daughter that was on it. She had zero personality and was a complete flop but at least she was naturally stunning. I'm afraid poor Anna would be ripped to shreds if she went on for the way she looks. Especially as you see the girls with no make up on in the mornings.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg she’s pranking her family and friends that she’s going on love island 🙄 Firstly, that’s not a funny prank. Secondly, how many times will she do the same prank. Lastly, surely they did not believe her??

Reactions: 21
Such a great prank that Ana you had us ALL fooled ! ❤ we’re all laughing like we’ve never laughed before SO funny ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah people really believed you 🤥🤥

The comments on her IG video says different

---
Honestly NOBODY BELIEVES YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What was the point of this “prank “
1.everyone knew you weren’t
2 as if
3.babes your just looking desperate now
4.get a real job

Reactions: 20
I'm sure people have said before that the LI bedroom doesn't smell the best. Imagine throwing Ana in the mix 🤢🤢 she would probably wear a big sweaty hoody all day in the sorching heat, bring raw onion into the bed, fanny pads all over the place and then there would be the stale tan smell you get before you wash off the guide coulor 🤮. That's legit what I imagine her to smell like. Whoever was coupled up with her would be sneaking off to the day beds in the middle of the night 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.