Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes from saying she’s been on her period for 3 and a half weeks, to actually counting it as 17 days and saying oh no actually it’s 2 and a half weeks not 3 and a half, to then saying seconds later she’s been feeling unwell because she’s been losing blood for 3 and a half weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️
But only on one tampon a day 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
i'm guessing she hasn't been using pads since the infamous video of 2016 when she left a used one on the floor for everyone to see

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Apologies if this has already been posted, not been on here for a while but did anyone see this? How much actually is it to go to Coachella now?

Also what actually is it that Byron does for money? Is it purely just YouTube/insta? I don’t get how thats enough to justify like how much it costs for the rent to his flat etc

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Apologies if this has already been posted, not been on here for a while but did anyone see this? How much actually is it to go to Coachella now?

Also what actually is it that Byron does for money? Is it purely just YouTube/insta? I don’t get how thats enough to justify like how much it costs for the rent to his flat etc
he does a lot of editing for other youtubers, i'm pretty sure saffron is one of them so i imagine the pay isn't awful for that

Reactions: 5
he does a lot of editing for other youtubers, i'm pretty sure saffron is one of them so i imagine the pay isn't awful for that
a tiktoker i follow (amelia olivia) was advertising for a video editor and the salary was 25-28k iirc, so yeah i'd assume editing for a youtuber would be decent pay surely?

Reactions: 6
It irks me how obsessed she is with “hot girl summer”. She didn’t even make up the phrase. She must have said it about ten times on the podcast so far, and literally all she means is that it’s summer (in the context of the conversation) and she’s single.

And that “bad witch” song on a TikTok of her and Saffron just made me feel uncomfortable because… no one thinks of Ana as a bad witch. She’s just not that girl! Neither am I, but I don’t spend my life desperately trying to be. She must be exhausted.

Reactions: 18
Does Ana not wear mascara with a full face on the pod bc saffron does the same? Difference is, you can see saffron’s lash line, ana just looks bald

Reactions: 9
It irks me how obsessed she is with “hot girl summer”. She didn’t even make up the phrase. She must have said it about ten times on the podcast so far, and literally all she means is that it’s summer (in the context of the conversation) and she’s single.

And that “bad witch” song on a TikTok of her and Saffron just made me feel uncomfortable because… no one thinks of Ana as a bad witch. She’s just not that girl! Neither am I, but I don’t spend my life desperately trying to be. She must be exhausted.
She will never be a 'bad witch' she just hasn't got 'it' to be a bad witch. For one she cant be on her own for 5 minutes and having your mates hanging around you every second is deffo not 'bad witch' vibes, her style isn't' 'bad witch' vibes and her looks are not 'bad witch' vibes.

Reactions: 14

In a recent vlog he said he earns enough from social media and editing to not have to get another job. But I guess he’s not getting invites from companies to go to coachella and it’s probably v expensive to even go to all these tik tok famous food places every day, get Ubers everywhere etc.

To be fair I quite like the transparency. Rather he admitted that than felt ashamed of it & made something up. Not everyone is lucky to be a professional scrounge and get the entire trip for free!

Reactions: 49
To be fair I quite like the transparency. Rather he admitted that than felt ashamed of it & made something up. Not everyone is lucky to be a professional scrounge and get the entire trip for free!
Yeah I’m definitely not judging him, and appreciate that openness - just made me curious as I never really knew what it was he did!

Reactions: 5
She looks so swollen and odd in the recent podcast episode. Surely they won’t get a third season.. don’t get how they got a second (or first..), the grammar., the stupid ‘thriving’ phrases, the boring ‘stories’..

Reactions: 17
In a recent vlog he said he earns enough from social media and editing to not have to get another job. But I guess he’s not getting invites from companies to go to coachella and it’s probably v expensive to even go to all these tik tok famous food places every day, get Ubers everywhere etc.
Yeah especially when Ana can easily afford to upgrade her flight to business class. That would be way out of his budget surely. Although she probably would have paid for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.