Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction for her next vlog “guys I have nooo idea how but since coachella I’ve been SOOO ill like genuinely the most unwell I’ve ever been in my life” maybe because you go on holiday and spend your whole time binge drinking and eating junk??..

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Prediction for her next vlog “guys I have nooo idea how but since coachella I’ve been SOOO ill like genuinely the most unwell I’ve ever been in my life” maybe because you go on holiday and spend your whole time binge drinking and eating junk??..
And I’m on my period!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_9030.jpeg

Look how much healthier she looked when she lived at home, being in Manchester has done her dirty. The constant drinking, going out all the time and eating fast food has done her no favours, not to mention her full sugar coke addition. She looks so bloated and greasy now compared to before 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 2882960

Look how much healthier she looked when she lived at home, being in Manchester has done her dirty. The constant drinking, going out all the time and eating fast food has done her no favours, not to mention her full sugar coke addition. She looks so bloated and greasy now compared to before 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her face looks so photoshopped & blurred here. Either way I agree, she’s never been the epitome of health but the difference these days is night and day

Reactions: 24
“As you can hear, I’ve completely lost my voice and it’s KILLING to talk, my IBS and PCOS is soooo bad at the minute and I feel sooo unwell but I’m going out clubbing tonight so I’ve just ordered myself a dominos before I go 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2882960

She looks nice here I think blonde suits her more then brunette.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2882960

ah yes, back in the day when ana looked way better and the brat looked less like a certain 1930's german dictator

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2882960

let’s be real, she was drinking coke constantly here too and eating takeaways all the time, she was just a teenager with a fast metabolism

Reactions: 14
Why is her Coachella vlog just her creaming herself over Taco Bell and petrol station snacks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I kept wondering why the hell she would go to the effort of doing every step in the full face and leave mascara out?!
Exactly! I’m the total opposite! If I can only do one makeup product/fast, minimal makeup - it’s ALWAYS going to be mascara!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
did she forget or was this on purpose 😭
she’s been doing this ever since the vlogs where she was on holiday in ibiza (i think it was) with saffron, saffron did it one day and she copied her because they were claiming it makes it look ‘natural’, i truly think she believes that’s a natural makeup look 😭

Reactions: 5
she’s never been the epitome of health but the difference these days is night and day
Sorry anytime some says epitome. I go back to THIS video 💀

The fact Ana tried to be a smart arse and also said it wrong lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
she does know brown mascara exists right? you don't need to clump it on just put some colour onto those foundation tinted lashes UGH!

Reactions: 10