Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Taste test" for a glass of wine is killing me, whilst being jet lagged before even landing
Why does she drink if she pulls these faces and clearly hates alcohol so much 😂
Ofc its to fit in and give ✨bad witch slay energy✨
I still can’t get over the fact she referred to the glass of wine as “strong” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2876291

Shows how edited her pics are too. Nothing wrong with a bit of a belly but she makes out she's a skinny queen who can eat whatever she wants. She's the biggest ick ever. She always looks like she needs a good shower
Heavy on the eating junk food in every video but still trying to portray being slim thick on Instagram with a snatched jawline. You can’t have both Ana

Reactions: 7
I see the Daily Mail did an article about influencers attending Coachella. Saff made the story but Ms Mingsnorth didn't

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2876291

Shows how edited her pics are too. Nothing wrong with a bit of a belly but she makes out she's a skinny queen who can eat whatever she wants. She's the biggest ick ever. She always looks like she needs a good shower
This would be instantly improved if she just got a bra / top that fit her properly. For the love of god woman, nip to M&S when you're back from being a bad witch and let them work their magic on you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SAFF 💀 she looks like a gobby chav off the estate this is TERRIBLE hahhahahahahh

Also Ana has such lovely long thick hair why does she always have it scraped back and greasy she looks so much better with it down and curled/blown!
Because she's dirty and never has a wash. It's easier for our "busy" stas to scrape her stinky greasy hair back into a chavvy style than to just 💫have a wash💫 I honestly couldn't stand to be near her. She's so grubby.

Reactions: 8
Her wearing the same shorts? Knickers?? in 2 different colours and having her hair braided in 2 of her Coachella looks while she's there as a fashion influencer is wild. She didn't try at all with her looks and White Fox should be offended

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2877865
The inflamed gums, slayyy✨ and saffrons look SO square?! A pair of eggheads🥚
I'm genuinely starting to question if she knows how to use a toothbrush correctly
Is she doing it long enough
Using toothpaste, mouthwash if needed

Even her gums shouldn't be constantly inflamed

Or dare I say it is she even in a routine brushing twice daily or is the once occasionally all she bothers to do??

So many questions.

Reactions: 24
I'm genuinely starting to question if she knows how to use a toothbrush correctly

Or dare I say it is she even in a routine brushing twice daily or is the once occasionally all she bothers to do??

So many questions.
I know people hate the teeth talk lol but once your gums are that inflamed the only way to get rid of it is to go to the Hygenist - and it’ll probs take multiple times. It doesn’t matter how many times she brushes her teeth. She needs to go to the bloody dentist. And floss!

What annoys me is I bet you the only reason she’s not going is because she’s scared. Same reason she won’t get her ears pierced but clearly wants to wear earrings. Same reason she doesn’t like her nose but would never get a nose job. She needs to grow the eff up. The teeth thing can be really dangerous and lead to her teeth genuinely falling out later. Please bite the bullet and go to the dentist Ana.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

So many questions.
I have gum issues. Have been to like 5 different doctors, use all possible things from electric toothbrush to floss and water floss and medical solutions and and and, done phases on meds and antibiotics. No help ☹
This makes me so sad.

Reactions: 3
I know people hate the teeth talk lol but once your gums are that inflamed the only way to get rid of it is to go to the Hygenist - and it’ll probs take multiple times. It doesn’t matter how many times she brushes her teeth. She needs to go to the bloody dentist. And floss!

What annoys me is I bet you the only reason she’s not going is because she’s scared. Same reason she won’t get her ears pierced but clearly wants to wear earrings. Same reason she doesn’t like her nose but would never get a nose job. She needs to grow the eff up. The teeth thing can be really dangerous and lead to her teeth genuinely falling out later. Please bite the bullet and go to the dentist Ana.
Gum disease and tooth decay is so so dangerous!
The infection can get into your bloodstream and cause serious cardiac problems and make you very very sick!
….no wonder she’s “ill” all the time! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She goes from saying she’s been on her period for 3 and a half weeks, to actually counting it as 17 days and saying oh no actually it’s 2 and a half weeks not 3 and a half, to then saying seconds later she’s been feeling unwell because she’s been losing blood for 3 and a half weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
She goes from saying she’s been on her period for 3 and a half weeks, to actually counting it as 17 days and saying oh no actually it’s 2 and a half weeks not 3 and a half, to then saying seconds later she’s been feeling unwell because she’s been losing blood for 3 and a half weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️
That can't be healthy?
I know each person is different but isn't that something a doctor needs to look into

It tends to be every 4 weeks generally 😬

Reactions: 3