Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never look pretty in anything she wears 🤦🏻‍♀️ her outfit choices are always terrible, whether it’s wearing skin tight clothes or baggy trackies she never looks nice in anything

Reactions: 24
i genuinely don't understand how she thinks she looks good, she's the only influencer where i understand the hate she gets because how do you have millions sat in the bank but can't pay the small (small to her) amount of 3/4k to get those absolute nashers fixed and sort the beak nose out it blows my MIND, then caking layer of orange muddy makeup over it ewwww her whole existence makes me ill

Reactions: 31
She always acts so high maintenance “I need this and that outfit, I don’t have the right accessories, my Dyson air wrap won’t work in another country” since when did young women get like this? It’s painful hearing her talk, should think herself very lucky she’s been to Coachella 3 times now and acts like it’s just second nature!! Wouldn’t mind but these outfits she had to have all look like dog tit on her..

Reactions: 19
i genuinely don't understand how she thinks she looks good, she's the only influencer where i understand the hate she gets because how do you have millions sat in the bank but can't pay the small (small to her) amount of 3/4k to get those absolute nashers fixed and sort the beak nose out it blows my MIND, then caking layer of orange muddy makeup over it ewwww her whole existence makes me ill
she won’t even get her ears pierced, she defo won’t get those sorted
---
where are they off to with her bum hanging out if those bloomers
IMG_0810.jpeg
IMG_0808.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder why she’s not followed Ellie/commenting? I thought she’d be right up her arse on this trip 😂

Reactions: 1
All they’re doing is showing me why I wouldn’t want to buy any white fox clothing. They’re making everything look terrible. Great promo 👏🏼

Reactions: 46
This doesn’t just go for Ana but for all the girls in the White Fox house, I find it so tone deaf that very few of them have even acknowledged the fact that a staff member of White Fox was killed in the Bondi attack. So strange to see them all just post pictures and videos from the trip gifted to them by WF but won’t reshare a simple Instagram story

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She needs to sort herself out, she thinks getting pissed every night and living off junk food is 'giving cool girl' it really isn't babe! didn't Julie ever teach her any life skills? the girl cant cook, cant buy a bra that fits her and thinks it's ok to wear one tampon all day! never heard of toxic shock syndrome anyone?:oops:

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240415_094715_Instagram.jpg

Shows how edited her pics are too. Nothing wrong with a bit of a belly but she makes out she's a skinny queen who can eat whatever she wants. She's the biggest ick ever. She always looks like she needs a good shower

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2876291

Shows how edited her pics are too. Nothing wrong with a bit of a belly but she makes out she's a skinny queen who can eat whatever she wants. She's the biggest ick ever. She always looks like she needs a good shower
Tbh this looks like a normal belly pouch with unflattering clothes on.

Reactions: 14