Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pretending to sing on her story when she clearly doesn’t know the words 💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is she even old enough to have liked girls aloud?
I’m 38 and I was 18/19 ish
She's got to remember them second time around, at least. She was 2 when they got together and 9 when they went on a break🤣 I was 8 when I remember them winning. Went out and bought sound of the underground at asda so they won against the boys 🤣 their biggest hits came before she could even remember much then her face as been in a camera since then. She's had her channel since she was 10 so her focus was on toys🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
as someone the same age as ana - i can confirm, i did use to love a little girls aloud back in the day. we use to listen to them “THATS WHAT I CALL” albums in our breaks 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen byrons reel of girls aloud
Ana drinking the glass of Prosecco and face like she’s gonna be sick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She'd say she loves funerals and that funerals are UNREAL if the minging gang said it first

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen byrons reel of girls aloud
Ana drinking the glass of Prosecco and face like she’s gonna be sick 🤣
She’s so f*cking pathetic. Don’t order it if you don’t like it you absolute wet weekend.

Would put money on the fact she doesn’t know a single girls aloud song.

Reactions: 7
She’s so f*cking pathetic. Don’t order it if you don’t like it you absolute wet weekend.

Would put money on the fact she doesn’t know a single girls aloud song.
“a wet weekend” 💀💀💀 omg I’ve never heard that before! (sorry I’m from NZ 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you spend like 2K on rent when she could just buy an apartment in Manchester?

Reactions: 20
what does she mean get the opportunity to write a book again ? she could write a book tomorrow if she wanted to? this is my issue with dumb dumb influencers who get book deals - would they have even bothered if they weren't going to get money for it ? just reeks of greed and ignorance

Reactions: 17
Why would you spend like 2K on rent when she could just buy an apartment in Manchester?
Exactly! Why can’t she buy an apartment in Manchester and then when she’s ready to buy a house she could rent the apartment out and that’s a bit of extra income that doesn’t rely on her YouTube career?! If everything went downhill for her then at least she would have something! A few YouTubers do similar and are landlords renting properties they’ve brought out! Although I don’t think Ana is smart or mature enough to do any of that!

Reactions: 14
Exactly! Why can’t she buy an apartment in Manchester and then when she’s ready to buy a house she could rent the apartment out and that’s a bit of extra income that doesn’t rely on her YouTube career?! If everything went downhill for her then at least she would have something! A few YouTubers do similar and are landlords renting properties they’ve brought out! Although I don’t think Ana is smart or mature enough to do any of that!
An apartment would probably be at least a million. It seems pointless to me to buy an apartment to then buy a house. The only reason that she won’t commit to a house is because she doesn’t want to leave her friends. She hasn’t got the balls to do anything by herself. She keeps going to the areas to look at houses, she’s just a commitment phobe and won’t do anything unless one of the friends do it first.

Reactions: 9
I imagine unlike some of other youtubers, she doesn’t have the family or wider social circle to give her that advice, I bet she hasn’t had any financial advice on investing into other things, where as someone like saffron has been given the advice to invest in property (badly but still)
Ana should have bought Julie a house and let her rent it off her, ultimately looking after them all and giving her a fall back too therefore serving them all but she wouldn’t be smart enough or switched on to do it or have any idea that is even a thing!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.