Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if it’s a bit of a reach but in this vlog and a few of her tik toks she keeps ‘funnily’ singing the end of her sentences (which she’s never done before). Just reminds me of trewley precious on tik tok… once again our ana trying to morph herself into another influence because she’s got no personality

Reactions: 7
Why is she getting all these free holidays with Byron. I mean why they don’t do anything to get these free. How is the world fair how it works. They do duck all and get free holidays they call work lol

Reactions: 14
Don’t know if it’s a bit of a reach but in this vlog and a few of her tik toks she keeps ‘funnily’ singing the end of her sentences (which she’s never done before). Just reminds me of trewley precious on tik tok… once again our ana trying to morph herself into another influence because she’s got no personality
Yeah, I noticed that. I wonder if she’s copying Saffron. I can’t stand Saffron anyway but her doing that was one of the reasons I literally couldn’t tolerate her videos/voice anymore.

Reactions: 5
Have u seen the ad she has done for so Fragrance. Her voice is normal how it was when she was 14. Her utube voice is fake as duck. Fast and trying to be posh loool

Reactions: 2
The way that she complained about the prices of the stuff in the airport. She’s so out of touch and complains about anything that isn’t gifted.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The way that she complained about the prices of the stuff in the airport. She’s so out of touch and complains about anything that isn’t gifted.
Shows just how much she is gifted. Why she doesn’t need to be constantly.
---
What does Byron do. He’s starting to give me the ick plus all the others constant free holidays

Reactions: 4
Essentials in any Ana travel vlog:
  • Complaints about not having packed properly for the weather
  • Gorging on fast food
  • Buying an unbelievable amount of snacks
  • Spending more time thinking about where to eat/at restaurants than actually exploring the city

Reactions: 28
The complaining about airport prices (which I think everyone knows are extortionate for snacks and drinks!) and then in the next breath saying “it’s Callum’s first long haul flight so I upgraded us to premium”…
It’s almost like a pretence like she’s heard other people complaining about airport prices so just regurgitates it even though £8 for a bag of sweets is nothing if you’re as wealthy as her and get everything for free!
Also three in a bed????? When they (aka Ana) could afford for them to have separate rooms?? So weird to me.

Reactions: 43
Essentials in any Ana travel vlog:
  • Complaints about not having packed properly for the weather
  • Gorging on fast food
  • Buying an unbelievable amount of snacks
  • Spending more time thinking about where to eat/at restaurants than actually exploring the city
• “forgets” deodorant and/or toothbrush 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The three of them in a bed is so bizarre. It’s not like they didn’t have options to get separate rooms/beds. That’s definitely how Ana wanted it 🤢 and considering her lack of hygiene, the thought of it makes me feel ill!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I just do not get the obsession and her reactions to fast food. Like, maybe I'd get it if you'd been eating healthy for weeks and you were having a treat, but she's literally eating this tit every single day. Almost crying over raising canes is bleeping weird behaviour Ana.

Reactions: 24
I see Byron has 173k subs. They must all be bots as his views are like 10k if that and he hasn’t been posting for long. How stupid do they think we are

Reactions: 3
I see Byron has 173k subs. They must all be bots as his views are like 10k if that and he hasn’t been posting for long. How stupid do they think we are
I think 10% engagement is pretty standard for a lot of "creators" - if you look at Ana's latest vids they are largely 100-200k and she has 1.35m viewers. Seems strange I know, but it's normal!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
this is SUCH an accurate description of Ana and influencers which is so perfectly articulated! Her content isn’t inspirational or interesting as it just highlights the difference in normal people on a normal wage and how utterly ridiculous it is that people like Ana get paid SO much for doing … basically nothing
Thank you! I’m glad people agree😅

I feel like there’s a noticeable difference between Callum—who has never been to America before—and Ana & Byron in this vlog. Ana being able to gallivant off to wherever she wants, whenever she wants must ruin the novelty of a holiday/traveling. I don’t envy her, to be honest. She goes through the motions of acting excited and impressed by the views, the food, the weather, blah blah blah, but it seems so forced. Callum seems more genuinely happy, like a little kid at the beach for the first time.

I haven’t been on holiday in YEARS but I know that when I finally get to go to the one place I’ve been desperately wanting to go to for years, I’ll be the happiest girl in the world. The fact that she didn’t even wear clean clothes to the airport just goes to show that it isn’t a big deal to her. Reminds me of Molly Thompson who’s constantly on holiday - I don’t believe people like this enjoy a holiday for what it is anymore. There isn’t even any build-up (counting how many sleeps, thinking about what to pack weeks in advance), because she’s spending the whole summer going away. I dunno, I’m not saying I wouldn’t travel a lot if I had the money, I’m just happy for Callum in this vlog but bored of Ana’s fake excitement (not saying I want her to whinge and moan, though) and doing the same tit over and over again - without paying for it, too.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.