Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like there’s a noticeable difference between Callum—who has never been to America before—and Ana & Byron in this vlog. Ana being able to gallivant off to wherever she wants, whenever she wants must ruin the novelty of a holiday/traveling. I don’t envy her, to be honest. She goes through the motions of acting excited and impressed by the views, the food, the weather, blah blah blah, but it seems so forced. Callum seems more genuinely happy, like a little kid at the beach for the first time.

I haven’t been on holiday in YEARS but I know that when I finally get to go to the one place I’ve been desperately wanting to go to for years, I’ll be the happiest girl in the world. The fact that she didn’t even wear clean clothes to the airport just goes to show that it isn’t a big deal to her. Reminds me of Molly Thompson who’s constantly on holiday - I don’t believe people like this enjoy a holiday for what it is anymore. There isn’t even any build-up (counting how many sleeps, thinking about what to pack weeks in advance), because she’s spending the whole summer going away. I dunno, I’m not saying I wouldn’t travel a lot if I had the money, I’m just happy for Callum in this vlog but bored of Ana’s fake excitement (not saying I want her to whinge and moan, though) and doing the same tit over and over again - without paying for it, too.
I like Callum I don’t know how he copes with Ana

Reactions: 23
Why did Byron sit separate to them! How odd
He said in one of his videos he didn’t want to pay £500 more for those seats, he said he paid for his seat whilst at the airport because he saw a row of 3 seats free so sat there and actually had more room than they did by doing that😅 but Ana actually paid for Callum’s upgrade too so seems weird but I assume she offered Byron too and he just said no don’t pay for me?

Reactions: 17
my memory is shocking, did she unbox this bag properly? It’s gotta be fake surely, who takes a Chanel bag on a hike 😩😩😩
She bought it from a vintage store in nyc when she was there with her me Julie and bratticus and vlogged it if I remember it correctly

Reactions: 12
Tbf wasn’t even a hike, it sounds like it was a 15 minute walk after their Uber but she was still winded asf at the top💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! That's a good way of describing it! She's so filthy 🤢
Who's not brushing their teeth after a 12 hour flight?? Even just to freshen up and feel better. Urgh she's so gross if that's the case.
I can't believe this. It's seriously filthy. I've been to La quite a bit and honestly thehour or so of the flight I like to pop to the bathroom and fix myself up a bit. Absolutely zero pride in herself.

Reactions: 3
I may just be reaching here but did anyone else notice when she filmed on the plane right before she showed the movies her pupils were bigger than usual maybe just the lighting but defo looked bigger swear she’s on something

In the latest podcast advert where they are discussing getting married Ana says you need to know someone for a ‘capacity of time’ 😂 I’ve never heard that term capacity of time before 👀 does she mean period / length of time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hahahahaha even random women in the park can tell she's an unclean, dirty mess.
You just wouldn’t keep that in a vlog though, she’s vile
---
Also those shorts she wore on the hike 😂 she really does think her style is something and sadly, it’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.