Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching a vlog of hers from when she lived at home and she seemed like a nice down to earth girl. Too bad she started believing her own hype.

Reactions: 15
if i was her id invest my money into a new face, i'm sure nobody would blame her for it
Haha brutal I love it !! Maybe get a Buy Get One Free offer and get Julie one too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s nice. Places like Chorlton and Prestwich are nice with bars and restaurants in walking distance. They are also close to the City Centre with good public transport. I think she also wants a Molly Mae style house which is why she looks at Cheshire.
She wants to have a Tommy. Not to ease the finances that come with buying a house but to have an aesthetic relationship. It's kinda pathetic

In other news. Harriet aka Harri Blackmore is most likely going on Love Island. We did call it! But I bet Ana is crying throwing up inside.

Screenshot_20240526_221924_Chrome.jpg
85361119-13462009-image-a-149_1716755237177.jpg
85361117-13462009-image-a-150_1716755243679.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She wants to have a Tommy. Not to ease the finances that come with buying a house but to have an aesthetic relationship. It's kinda pathetic

In other news. Harriet aka Harri Blackmore is most likely going on Love Island. We did call it! But I bet Ana is crying throwing up inside.

View attachment 2959075View attachment 2959076View attachment 2959077
She’s not going in until the meet the parents episode, surely?😅 honestly why does she look like a 45 year old mum??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s not going in until the meet the parents episode, surely?😅 honestly why does she look like a 45 year old mum??
Ana won't be on the show full stop. Harriet isn't Haz. She's Saffron friend. So on Love Island Aftersun or if Harriet miraculously makes it to Meet The Parents Anastasia Kingsnorth will be nowhere near.

Ana will be talking about it on vlogs and the podcast though. 1 step closer in her eyes to the villa.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ana doesn’t want to go on love island anyway. (Because Byron’s not on it).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If shes struggles keeping her flat clean i dont want to imagine the state of her future house..

i bet she will have a secret shrine dedicated to byron where she will manifest their love

• Haha
Reactions: 13
what does she mean get the opportunity to write a book again ? she could write a book tomorrow if she wanted to? this is my issue with dumb dumb influencers who get book deals - would they have even bothered if they weren't going to get money for it ? just reeks of greed and ignorance
I find it BAFFLING she claims to be an author when she can’t even use the correct tenses.
In the podcast she says ‘is there any signs he likes you’ instead of ‘are there any signs’ - they are both constantly misusing words too and it drives me INSANE.

Reactions: 21
I find it BAFFLING she claims to be an author when she can’t even use the correct tenses.
In the podcast she says ‘is there any signs he likes you’ instead of ‘are there any signs’ - they are both constantly misusing words too and it drives me INSANE.
so true ! and she was bragging that she didn't use a ghost writer, maybe you should have babe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m picturing Byron on ‘I kissed a boy’ and Anus Tasia turning up with her head shaved and a stick on moustache with a salami in her (probably dirty) baggy jeans….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
^ Ana in an alternative universe where she didn’t start her YouTube channel aged 11.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hate to admit this but I had a similar nose and teeth to Ana once upon a time. I’ve since had Invisalign, composite bonding, and a rhinoplasty to fix it and I’m not saying this is achievable for all but it defo is for Ana and sometimes it is just the way forward 😭🙏🏼 harsh but true that she would look so much better if she invested money into actually fixing the cause of her unfortunate looks instead of trying to cover it with makeup or vulgar outfits.

Reactions: 6
Her book is 1000% going to flop, it’s out next month right? And instead of doing promotion for the book she’s going to LA for “work” AKA eating chicken 🙃😅 let’s all laugh at her on here when it doesn’t sell and she never mentions it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.