Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine unlike some of other youtubers, she doesn’t have the family or wider social circle to give her that advice, I bet she hasn’t had any financial advice on investing into other things, where as someone like saffron has been given the advice to invest in property (badly but still)
Ana should have bought Julie a house and let her rent it off her, ultimately looking after them all and giving her a fall back too therefore serving them all but she wouldn’t be smart enough or switched on to do it or have any idea that is even a thing!
She has actually said in the past that she has taken financial advice and invested her money. She just won’t do anything unless it involves being in a relationship with Byron.

Reactions: 11
Omg she's told this "I got hit by a car" story after a date sooooo many times... Change the record!!!!

Reactions: 18
I don't mean this in a nasty way at all but has she ever been in a relationship? it just doesn't seem she's ever got past a first date situation and ive never seen her dating anyone for someone who so clearly wants male validation

I don't mean this in a nasty way at all but has she ever been in a relationship? it just doesn't seem she's ever got past a first date situation and ive never seen her dating anyone for someone who so clearly wants male validation
A guy msging her more than once is a long term relationship for Ana , in her head she’s been married to Byron for serval years 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
An apartment would probably be at least a million. It seems pointless to me to buy an apartment to then buy a house. The only reason that she won’t commit to a house is because she doesn’t want to leave her friends. She hasn’t got the balls to do anything by herself. She keeps going to the areas to look at houses, she’s just a commitment phobe and won’t do anything unless one of the friends do it first.
You can buy two bed apartments in Deansgate for around £100k but probably not bougie enough for Ana. Still, buying a two bed apartment would make sense, especially as there’s so many in Deansgate and central Manchester

Reactions: 8
Nobody has requested to see this tongue out, full open mouth describing chicken as 'salty' and 'peppery'
She’s inherited this tongue out thing from Me Julie. Very unnecessary for putting food in your mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
I don’t think she’s in the wrong for not buying an apartment now. Like she said, she’s young, wants city living and flexibility. Buying a property is a massive undertaking - if anything needs repairing, you’re on your own. There’s massive maintenance costs involved. Plus if she bought an apartment, service charge is a massive extra. She can afford to buy I’m sure, but I honestly don’t think renting for now is a bad choice for her.

Reactions: 7
You can buy two bed apartments in Deansgate for around £100k but probably not bougie enough for Ana. Still, buying a two bed apartment would make sense, especially as there’s so many in Deansgate and central Manchester
But then she will be trying to sell a City Centre flat to buy a house. The only people who buy those flats are people who want to rent them out. I don’t think it would make sense. She is all talk and no action anyway! She is waiting to meet her future husband or for the friends to move on, but she is the rich one!

Reactions: 2
Why does ana think we want to sit and watch her eat bog standard chicken whilst she calls everything insane. The fact she said that getting sauce in a cup makes it so extra 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Oops she forgot to photoshop her tummy.

Also, why is she so active on dating apps when she knows she has attachment issues lmao
She reminds me of my friend. Absolutely desperate for validation. So even if someone is regularly messaging you, you feel some sorta fulfillment. My jaw hit the floor when she said in a video one time she likes someone within 20 minutes of messaging. That's extremely unhealthy. Like my friend it's absolutely mind numbing to see them repeating the same pattern of behaviour but expecting a different result. Dating apps are fine, that's how I met my partner but you really need to weed out the good and ones who are worth your time. I just have a short fuse for people who are desperate for a boyfriend but choose to be treated like tit. The circle continues and it's horrible to be involved in. My friend has been doing it since he was 18 on dating apps, at 27 it's the same story. I can't be bothered. She should actually go out and do something that's for her, that she enjoys, no friends and actually find someone who matches her.

Sorry for the rant 😂

She's proper thick. The question was how do you feel when you're the single one out of your friends... she answers with a long winded answer blaming the people in relationships for leaving friends out and not being there when they are in a relationship. That's not what they asked dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
if i was her id invest my money into a new face, i'm sure nobody would blame her for it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she is just seems so unauthentic its kinda sad now and kinda cringe 😭 she only caters towards 10 year olds talking about getting the ick etc, her life does not match/isn't relatable to someone who isn't an influencer and is the same age as her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.