Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these influencers moan about how hard it is being an ‘influencer/youtuber’, they want to try a proper job like the rest of us as they wouldn’t last longer then a day!

Reactions: 30
Ana said she’s going to La for work. To make content eating fast food loool. Is she having a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 35
All these influencers moan about how hard it is being an ‘influencer/youtuber’, they want to try a proper job like the rest of us as they wouldn’t last longer then a day!
Don't worry they will have to do it one day, and it will be amazing to watch lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw a video on TikTok last night and it was either a brand or someone who works in influencer marketing. She said that they paid £60K to a YouTuber for a video and made £21.99 in sales. Hopefully brands will start to go out of business and people like Ana will be deprived of their ridiculous income.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I saw a video on TikTok last night and it was either a brand or someone who works in influencer marketing. She said that they paid £60K to a YouTuber for a video and made £21.99 in sales. Hopefully brands will start to go out of business and people like Ana will be deprived of their ridiculous income.
Saw that TikTok and I was shocked

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope this is the beginning of the end of influencers

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is she talking even weirder than usual? Like she isn't opening her mouth properly and is just talking either her teeth clamped shut and just moving her lips?? I can't explain it but it was especially obvious when she first got off the plane and was talking about being on LA soil etc.

Reactions: 7
She really thought she did something putting ribbons on her chest lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is it just me or is she talking even weirder than usual? Like she isn't opening her mouth properly and is just talking either her teeth clamped shut and just moving her lips?? I can't explain it but it was especially obvious when she first got off the plane and was talking about being on LA soil etc.
This is disgusting but I noticed this too and it was like she hasn't brushed her teeth in days (not beyond the realms of possibility let's be real) and she had serious dry and furry cotton mouth.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This is disgusting but I noticed this too and it was like she hasn't brushed her teeth in days (not beyond the realms of possibility let's be real) and she had serious dry and furry cotton mouth.
Yes! That's a good way of describing it! She's so filthy 🤢
Who's not brushing their teeth after a 12 hour flight?? Even just to freshen up and feel better. Urgh she's so gross if that's the case.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe she didn’t upgrade Byron to first class and he had to sit in economy!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t believe she didn’t upgrade Byron to first class and he had to sit in economy!
I know! He must have paid for his own flight hence being in economy!
She sounds either drunk or like she has taken something.
I don’t see what the big deal about LA is. She thinks she is famous by association by going there. She couldn’t let Saffron go as she needs to be able to say that she has been there too. She’s that desperate to eat tit food that she flies thousands of miles and calls it ‘work’.

Reactions: 21
These influencers are hilarious. The word is a massive place they get freebies and have money and the only places they go to is la Dubai and the Maldives. What about the rest of the world. It shows they aren’t into travel one bit just about acting fake of how rich they are. I could name bare countries I bet they have never even heard of or know where they are.
---
World

Reactions: 18
These influencers are hilarious. The word is a massive place they get freebies and have money and the only places they go to is la Dubai and the Maldives. What about the rest of the world. It shows they aren’t into travel one bit just about acting fake of how rich they are. I could name bare countries I bet they have never even heard of or know where they are.
---
World
Because real experiences mean nothing to them. They are vapid and only want to be where their own kind is. Its kind of sad

Reactions: 10
Sorry its actually disgusting that she left the hotel at 9.45am and travel 30 minutes to Raising Canes to eat fast food at like 10.15am????

Did she even brush her teeth?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.